Mod Delete or lock this Thread Please

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4,925 comments

If Mugello, isn't in release. pick one Track.

• Zolder

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hockenheim GP

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spun twice came up threw field . Finished 2nd with no pressure in back. I'm obviously in wrong tier funny you think I rage quit lol pathetic.

How did you finish 2nd?
If I remember it correctly:

Bishop
Yido
Rexuz
Hansen
was top 4, that's all I can remember at the moment.

Is it everyone else's fault that some drivers drove abit slower too not make mistakes and spin twice like you obviously did?

So all 4 drivers that finish ahead of you weren't quicker than you?
Both Hansen and I Went off track due to various reasons (Backmarkers) and still finished ahead?

Edit: Saw Potatoes post now.

Im still in just don't want to be forced to use TC, I'm
Not quiting as the racing with Zak and goruk will be some best racing I've been involved with.

I
How did you finish 2nd?
If I remember it correctly:

Bishop
Yido
Rexuz
Hansen
was top 4, that's all I can remember at the moment.

Is it everyone else's fault that some drivers drove abit slower too not make mistakes and spin twice like you obviosly did?

So all 4 drivers that finish ahead of you weren't quicker than you?
Both Hansen and I Went off track due to various reasons (Backmarkers) and still finished ahead?

Edit: Saw Potatoes post now.
where did he qualify? I'm sure bishop was much faster than him?

How many promotion and relegation are we doing? I'd say maybe bottom 3 go down top 3 go up would get these tiers sorted quicker.

Im still in just don't want to be forced to use TC, I'm
Not quiting as the racing with Zak and goruk will be some best racing I've been involved with.
Don't worry we aren't trying to force it on anybody, all we were asking was to enable it as a choice for anybody who wants it. Sorry if there was any confusion about that.

This was my pole lap from last night

I know bishop went faster but there was no machanical failures in pro am so he ran all vents shut. Still a great lap by him, shame he ain't in pro to be fair would make the battle even better.

I know bishop went faster but there was no machanical failures in pro am so he ran all vents shut. Still a great lap by him, shame he ain't in pro to be fair would make the battle even better.

Bishop was in semi pro wasn't he? Should have been mechanical damage enabled, only reason we did was because people were having controller related bugs that blew up their engines.

Their won't even be a pro tier after season 1 not to mention that tier is falling apart as it is now.
Only one person from that tier has left, and he didn't even attempt to engage in the discussion. Same as you, all you said was "I'm too good to be in semi pro (even though I didn't come close to getting a podium let alone a win and would have been massacred in the pro tier). If you don't want to improve the series then please feel free to leave, we are probably better off without you if this is what you're going to be like all season.

Bishop was in semi pro wasn't he? Should have been mechanical damage enabled, only reason we did was because people were having controller related bugs that blew up their engines.
Bishop
In semi pro yes but they had machanical failures off as far as I know.

Bishop
In semi pro yes but they had machanical failures off as far as I know.
Oh right, I guess there was some confusion with all the different rules between tiers. I guess we should probably create a separate private chat to help keep things simple and clean.

Correct, I thought I'd left them open but just checked and they are closed.

Last edited:
I actually didn't run anything shut, was going to but I was worried I'd read the settings wrong so I kept them open as my quali pace was very strong, I thought know need to risk it.

Just checked, I did have them shut! My bad..

He's talking out of his arse, he's not fast enough to win in any tier.

I'm surprised about the result to be honest, I wouldn't have thought consistent 2:08's/2:09's would win the race for Am tier. Considering my best lap was a 2:07.7 it wasn't too bad.

I can't believe how far off from my practice times I was though, my best ever was a 2:06.1 but I couldn't get under a 2:07 in race qualifying.

I'm surprised about the result to be honest, I wouldn't have thought consistent 2:08's/2:09's would win the race for Am tier. Considering my best lap was a 2:07.7 it wasn't too bad.

I can't believe how far off from my practice times I was though, my best ever was a 2:06.1 but I couldn't get under a 2:07 in race qualifying.
Yeah your lack of pace is really surprising... *cough*-sandbagging-*cough*! :lol:

I don't think anyone in the top 4 in our race spun once (other than the accidental contact between you and ernstj), only time I had trouble was when I was making my way though the field after a drive through penalty and I came across an accident where 3 drivers all went wide at turn 4 and tried to come back in the track without checking to see that I was overtaking them. Then for the next 15 laps was probably one of my best racing experiences as I defended from the super clean @Daniel Pinho.

Honestly I don't think you'd find a cleaner fight anywhere else, we were going side by side into corners and we never once made contact, was heart stopping stuff trying to brake later and later and forcing as much engine braking as I could manage.

Brilliant race spoiled by a few bugs and disconnects, here's hoping every other race is that competitive.

Last edited:
Yeah your lack of pace is really surprising... *cough*-sandbagging-*cough*! :lol:

I don't think anyone in the top 4 in our race spun once (other than the accidental contact between you and ernstj), only time I had trouble was when I was making my way though the field after a drive through penalty and I came across an accident where 3 drivers all went wide at turn 4 and tried to come back in the track without checking to see that I was overtaking them. Then for the next 15 laps was probably one of my best racing experiences as I defended from the super clean @Daniel Pinho.

Honestly I don't think you'd find a cleaner fight anywhere else, we were going side by side into corners and we never once made contact, was heart stopping stuff trying to brake later and later and forcing as much engine braking as I could manage.

Brilliant race spoiled by a few bugs and disconnects, here's hoping every other race is that competitive.

The worst part is I wasn't sandbagging, I got a brilliant tune from Psychoazubi and put in about 10 hours of practice. I started at 2:11's and seemed to knock a second off every other day. I definitely won't be too strong around Laguna seca though, I hate that track with a passion!

Good race yesterday! Though not for me, got hit in the back & smashed into the wall at the beginning so the race was pretty much over for me, but congratulations to the winners

I love this series and it was a good race for most of us, obviously this is the first season so we're going to have a few problems, the rules have been set for this season so why can't we just stick to it for now, next season the pro tier if we want to change the assist rules then we can have a vote then, but not change the rules in the middle of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back