Mod Delete or lock this Thread Please

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4,925 comments

If Mugello, isn't in release. pick one Track.

• Zolder

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hockenheim GP

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okaaaaaaaaaaaay and we are not on the same page again.

Running real assists means YES you have to have TC on GT3 cars (even on lower level it still act a lot ). If you wanted a TC off car we should have chosen another way.

As i said TC is not helping anyone as it kills your acceleration.

Real assist means you put assists on REAL when you creat the lobby. Isn't that simple enough ?

Now if we all agree on changing that, i don't see why we couldn't. I am just pissed that we could not follow a clear rule for once.

Yep! When me and zeyd tan tests sessions we stuck to the rules and practiced with tc on, i hate it, zeyd hates it but its the rules, now im wondering when zak ran quali did he switch tc off? No tc means that the car is faster and more throttle responsive, pro race should not stand, we practiced with it on and so did others so all of our setups were useless cos you cheats changed the rules, i want tc off too but its real so we keep it in, so now what do we do a out the cheats who beat my pro by cheating and breaking the rules!!??

Yep! When me and zeyd tan tests sessions we stuck to the rules and practiced with tc on, i hate it, zeyd hates it but its the rules, now im wondering when zak ran quali did he switch tc off? No tc means that the car is faster and more throttle responsive, pro race should not stand, we practiced with it on and so did others so all of our setups were useless cos you cheats changed the rules, i want tc off too but its real so we keep it in, so now what do we do a out the cheats who beat my pro by cheating and breaking the rules!!??

You can always turn off TC, even if it is allowed. I'm also driving without TC but I think it should be allowed, especially if there will be rain races. It doesn't make a good driver faster but it helps the beginners to do less mistakes.

I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed. At least the Top of the Pro Tier isn't affected by drivers that use TC but they are the ones complaining. We should enable the real assists for those who need them, but not force them on anyone. I don't see how this effects the racing we have.

:lol::lol::lol: your to funny

Fil even if the real settings are applied in the lobby people can still adjust their own individual settings.

For example, in this gt3 series, real assists are set to tcs and abs. This means that the most someone can use is tcs and abs, but they can also choose to use just one of those assists or none at all.

If real assists are turned on, you will not be forced to use them. If you don't want to use them do NOT turn on real assists in your PERSONAL settings, instead, select "assists on" and individually select which assists you want/don't want to use (this is also the method you should use if you want to toggle between them during a race).

If for example you have tcs, abs, and stability turned on, you will use those settings in wherever they are available. This means that even if you have stability turned on in your PERSONAL settings, when you enter a gt3 lobby with real assists selected in the LOBBY settings, you won't actually be able to use stability control.

Edit: bottom line is that it's impossible to force someone to use assists in this game, but it is possible to force someone to not use assists.

Hi @STALLIONO. I couldn't make any sense out of our private chat here at GTP, but as i assumed i was 1st in line if there was anyone missing in semi-pro. I watched this stream http://www.twitch.tv/sktrchannel/ and saw when there was just a few minutes left that there was one missing, so I asked them to invite me and they did.

The race was great even though I finished 11th because of a couple of spin-outs and aero-damage.

What I am asking is, was the unfilled spot meant to be there and am I now in the series?

Fil even if the real settings are applied in the lobby people can still adjust their own individual settings.

For example, in this gt3 series, real assists are set to tcs and abs. This means that the most someone can use is tcs and abs, but they can also choose to use just one of those assists or none at all.

If real assists are turned on, you will not be forced to use them. If you don't want to use them do NOT turn on real assists in your PERSONAL settings, instead, select "assists on" and individually select which assists you want/don't want to use (this is also the method you should use if you want to toggle between them during a race).

If for example you have tcs, abs, and stability turned on, you will use those settings in wherever they are available. This means that even if you have stability turned on in your PERSONAL settings, when you enter a gt3 lobby with real assists selected in the LOBBY settings, you won't actually be able to use stability control.

Edit: bottom line is that it's impossible to force someone to use assists in this game, but it is possible to force someone to not use assists.
Well im as thick as horse crap then.
I just gonna sit quietly in the corner for a while.no smiley, no lol.

I will also need to be replaced as I don't feel that I can not continue, I am pulling out the series. I have made some good friend and wish you all the best in the series.

It's just for admin crap to go on the spreadsheet, nothing major but with my ocd it's either delete all the times from the sheet or add yours haha
I never did a preseason quali, but I got a 2.09 something yesterday.

Im still in and have been from the start 👍

Even when we discussed ABS only for PRO
Touché

This is all part of being in a series, we should be able to fight and argue on and off track without saying " ok i quit! "

P.S i got some cool pedals from amazon for 8 quid

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 18
Spun twice came up threw field . Finished 2nd with no pressure in back. I'm obviously in wrong tier funny you think I rage quit lol pathetic.
Then why are you leaving?

Edit: not trying to create an argument, just want to know which specific drama episode caused you to quit.

Spun twice came up threw field . Finished 2nd with no pressure in back. I'm obviously in wrong tier funny you think I rage quit lol pathetic.
So, your quitting because you finished in second? Too me that sounds pretty pathetic. :lol: I can guarantee you were in the right tier because you probably weren't the only one who spun.

Then why are you leaving?

Edit: not trying to create an argument, just want to know which specific drama episode caused you to quit.
He's too good for the tier he is in obviously. :lol: Let him get beat in the pro tier I say. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back