Mod Delete or lock this Thread Please

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4,925 comments

If Mugello, isn't in release. pick one Track.

• Zolder

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hockenheim GP

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool thanks buddy. You can help with that. Car HP and Weight. I still have no clue yet. Gotta see what the game allows us to do

There are no upgrades for the cars, just tuning them for the individual driver. I found this car list on another thread.

GT3/GTE
• 2013 Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
• 2013 Aston Martin Vantage GTE - Work Started
• 2013 Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
• 2013 Bentley Continental GT3 - Alpha
• 2012 BMW M3 E92 GT2
• 2012 BMW Z4 GT3
• 2013 Ginetta G55 GT3
• 2013 McLaren 12C GT3
• 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
• 2013 RUF RGT-8 GT3

GT4
• 2013 Aston Martin Hybrid Hydrogen Rapide S
• 2012 Aston Martin Vantage GT4
• 2012 BMW M3 E92 GT4
• 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302R1
• 2013 Ginetta G55 GT4

There are no upgrades for the cars, just tuning them for the individual driver. I found this car list on another thread.

GT3/GTE
• 2012 BMW M3 E92 GT2
• 2012 BMW Z4 GT3
• 2013 Ginetta G55 GT3
• 2013 McLaren 12C GT3
• 2013 RUF RGT-8 GT3

GT4
• 2012 BMW M3 E92 GT4
• 2013 Ginetta G55 GT4

We could add the RUF

Guys just a heads up. I know you guys are reading about Qualifyng. That won't take place, till we get a full list, or close to it. A few things can be done before the game comes out. I'll have to, re edit the very 1st post. I'll try and do that tonight. My computer went. Just so much i can do on a Tablet.

1.PSN STaLLiOnO_- GTPlanet name STALLIONO
2.PSN B_Bubbles_66 GTPlanet name Bethany Dawn
3.PSN Nato777 - GTPlanet name Nato_777
4.PSN david_Killem_all - GTPlanet Simfan David
5.PSN Devin9588 GTPlanet Devin Smith
6.PSN Zakspeed_TV GTPlanet Zakspeed_TV
7. Psn arkitekt888 gtplanet arkitekt888
8.PSN diesel4x497 GTPlanet name diesel97
9.PSN SkaankyPuppy
10. PSN Kkj_10 GTPlanet Name Kkj10

A ten race season sounds like a good length for a first season.
I like the idea of using real world weather.
as for a list of tracks I would like to see used are
Catalunya, Brands Hatch, Donginton, Imola, Road America, Laguna Seca, Silverstone, Bathurst, Autodrome, And I am always ready to run Nurburghring Nordschleife.
You could do a trip to England, then America, then Australia, back to Italy and finally in Germany for the obvious big finale. Sure would make a nice series poster for the OP. The PCars PS4 World GT3 Championship;). @BrandonW77 did a bang up job with this in GT5 with the Alfa Zagato Cup:

orcaalfaschedule.jpg

You could do a trip to England, then America, then Australia, back to Italy and finally in Germany for the obvious big finale. Sure would make a nice series poster for the OP. The PCars PS4 World GT3 Championship;). @BrandonW77 did a bang up job with this in GT5 with the Alfa Zagato Cup:

orcaalfaschedule.jpg

That's funny you posted That. I was thinking of the same thing.

Now thats a photo finish.
Bit of a funny story. GT5 had a timing glitch at Monza, and would often show the second place car as the winner. That's me in the purple car (sacrilege I know but we can't have a grid full of red cars:crazy:)and I was scored as the winner by some insanely tight margin, like 0.02 or something, but even during the race I didn't think I had enough juice to get over the line ahead of the red car after drafting exiting Parabolica. We went to the photo finish and indeed I was second. But what a race!!

Sorry for dragging the thread off topic...back to your regularly schedule programming:scared:

GT3/GTE
• 2012 BMW M3 E92 GT2
• 2012 BMW Z4 GT3
• 2013 Ginetta G55 GT3
• 2013 McLaren 12C GT3
• 2013 RUF RGT-8 GT3

GT4
• 2012 BMW M3 E92 GT4
• 2013 Ginetta G55 GT4

So we should be able to use the:
  • Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
  • Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Ginetta G55 GT3
  • McLaren 12C GT3
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
  • RUF RGT-8 GT3
and then the Bentley Continental GT3 when it arrives in game if it isnt out by the time the game comes out?

Also if this season is every other weekend what if i would make another series for the other week that we would have off?

So we should be able to use the:
  • Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
  • Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Ginetta G55 GT3
  • McLaren 12C GT3
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
  • RUF RGT-8 GT3
and then the Bentley Continental GT3 when it arrives in game if it isnt out by the time the game comes out?

Also if this season is every other weekend what if i would make another series for the other week that we would have off?
To be honest the week off is good. You get a little rest. Fine tune your car better. I'll be honest, i think this Series will be long enough. Idoubt you'll need another Series. This won't be a, one Series and Done. Go as long as well can

To be honest the week off is good. You get a little rest. Fine tune your car better. I'll be honest, i think this Series will be long enough. Idoubt you'll need another Series. This won't be a, one Series and Done. Go as long as well can
will we be doin other cars other than gt3?

Right now we have 10 signed up for Season 1. I'd like to fill the spots up. If you know anyone that wants to Race, send them this way. Once more people sign up, i'll post more info and update the post more. So close to our limit. Lets make it happen!

I think when you update the OP it may draw more people in.
Get some Rules and Regs down
Track list with number of laps
Points System
Time Zones
Lobby settings

I can't wait for some good league racing on this game, its been a long time coming 👍

I think when you update the OP it may draw more people in.
Get some Rules and Regs down
Track list with number of laps
Points System
Time Zones
Lobby settings

I can't wait for some good league racing on this game, its been a long time coming 👍

I don't have my Laptop anymore. Doing things on a Tablet is a pain. I need some help updating. . we can go over a few things. Let me know.

Think I wanna be in this too, mind you I probably will be the slowest, I think the time of 1pm/2pm EST on Sundays is a good medium for for North Americans as that kinda equates to 6pm/7pm GMT For us Europeans.

Or there is the possibility of splitting the series into two or three depending on the region because of the time differences. Say there could be a Americans GT3 Pcars series and or a Europeans GT3 Pcars series.

And the winners of those final races in the respected classes of GT3 PRO, GT3 SEMI and GT3 AM get to race for the WORLD RACE Series.... Just a thought although baby steps ahy, anyway count me in Stalliono sending my friends req fella. :)

Oh and please tell me that it will be forced cockpit or forced helm view, we soo left the chase cam view last gen :/

Last edited:
Think I wanna be in this too, mind you I probably will be the slowest, I think the time of 1pm/2pm EST on Sundays is a good medium for for North Americans as that kinda equates to 6pm/7pm GMT For us Europeans.

Or there is the possibility of splitting the series into two or three depending on the region because of the time differences. Say there could be a Americans GT3 Pcars series and or a Europeans GT3 Pcars series.

And the winners of those final races in the respected classes of GT3 PRO, GT3 SEMI and GT3 AM get to race for the WORLD RACE Series.... Just a thought although baby steps ahy, anyway count me in Stalliono sending my friends req fella. :)

Oh and please tell me that it will be forced cockpit or forced helm view, we soo left the chase cam view last gen :/
Thanks for joining. What you mention about splitting up Euro and American Drivers. I'd like, try . and a full field. The tiers help, that Avg Driver a chance to win a Championship. Forcing Drivers to Race in cockpit view is tough. Some don't like it. I'll update my 1st post shortly. I need time to do that. A good friend of mine passed away recently. The funer is tomorrow. Just haven't had the patience to take the time. I'll do it though. Oh, don t forget to signup. You'll see the list..

Thanks for joining. What you mention about splitting up Euro and American Drivers. I'd like, try . and a full field. The tiers help, that Avg Driver a chance to win a Championship. Forcing Drivers to Race in cockpit view is tough. Some don't like it. I'll update my 1st post shortly. I need time to do that. A good friend of mine passed away recently. The funer is tomorrow. Just haven't had the patience to take the time. I'll do it though. Oh, don t forget to signup. You'll see the list..
Sorry to hear about your friend. I recently lost my best friend from middle school. It sucks man. Hang in there!

I can't join this as i play soccer on Sundays. But I'll watch you guys. Have fun.

I can't join this as i play soccer on Sundays. But I'll watch you guys. Have fun.
Pro I will be doing a series also,just waiting for the game to release.Testing etc should be done before I start a series.

Maybe we should do something similar for our european members? Time difference is my problem here (I don't want to race sunday morning :D )

Maybe we should do something similar for our european members? Time difference is my problem here (I don't want to race sunday morning :D )

I think he said bout racing 3pm so in the UK it would be 8pm, i think.

Get your name down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back