Mod Delete or lock this Thread Please

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4,925 comments

If Mugello, isn't in release. pick one Track.

• Zolder

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hockenheim GP

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you got the time and day spot on to suit most 👍

We need more UK racers in, come get your names down peeps

Yes. The times are perfect for me. I just want to confirm that's 3 pm Eastern Time Right. I've got to tell you, Im really looking forward to this. I'm pretty quick just don't have alot of experience driving multiplayer or better yet, in human traffic. This is also the first time being in a team setting. I wish i could help more. If there is anything I can do let me know. I have some free time during the week and off weekends.

Times will count me out unfortunately, though I expected they would but I still wanted to register my interest incase they did work out.
I am in New Zealand and the time works out to be on Monday mornings and I would have to leave for work before the races finished.
So I guess you can remove me from the list and I'll see if I can find an Aussie/NZ series or start one myself.

Welcome to the GT3 World Tier Championship

Okay guys, i'm trying to get a Series going for Project Cars. It will be just, GT3 Cars. This will take place on the PS4. There will be 3 tiers of Driving skills. The Tiers help the avg Racer, a change at winning and a possible Tier Championship. Also, there will be Teams involved for this Series. The 3 tiers are GT PRO, GT SEMI PRO and GT AM. When the game comes out May 5th. There will be a Team of 3, in all three tiers.I will hold Qualifying to get your time. Your time you Qualify with, will put you in that tier of your Driving Skill. No one will know the track or car for Qualifying. That'll be selected the day of qualifying. To give everyone an even playing field. The Races will be Sundays at 2pm est.. For info to co m e. Right now we need Racers for the Series.

Series Signup Information:

PSN Name
GTPlanet Name

Race Length

A timed Race of 1Hour and 10 Minutes
If we can not do a timed Race. It'll go off of Laps.

Time Schedule:

Races will be held on Sundays at 2:00PM EST (USA)
Qualifying will Start on Sunday at 1:15pm. It'll be a 30 minute Session.

Lobbies will be open 30 Minutes to Race Start.
We will have Room Hosts For each Tier. Make sure, whatevet Tier your in you add them. ( need help for that)

Series Rules:

You must Pit, at least once in the Race. If you don't Pit, one you may run out of Gas 2nd you will be penalized in the Series Standings. Race Organizers and myself, will Review and Determine how many Points we'll be taking away from you.
Start of the Race, is with a Starting Formation Lap. This goes for all Tiers. Then Start of the Race.

Race Incidents:

Come to me or a Race organizer. Explain your issue. Record the incident If you can. We will dedetermine the outcome. Depending on how bad the Incident was. Penalized points, will range from 5 to 20 Point Range.
Disconnects If you get Disconnected in less then 2 Laps Completed we will start over. That also goes for all Tiers. If you get Disconnected, after or more then 2 Laps you will get last place Points.

Car List:

Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
Bentley Continental GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
Mc Lauren 12C GT3
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3
RUF RGT-8 GT3
Ginetta G55 GT3

Track List:

Road America Laps TBD
Laguna Seca Laps
Brands Hatch GP
Silverstone GP
Moravia
Monza GP
Circuit De Catalunya GP
Dubai Autodrome
Nurburgring GP
Le Mans 24h Track

Track list could get up dated...

Driver Entry List

1. PSN-STaLLiOnO_- GTPlant- STALLIONO
2. PSN-B_Bubbles_66 GTPlanet- Bethany Dawn
3. PSN-Nato777 GTPlanet- Nato_777
4.PSN-David_killem_all GTPlanet- Simfan David
5.PSN-Devin9588 GTPlanet- Devin Smith
6.PSN-Zakspeed_tv GTPlanet- Zakspeed_tv
7. PSN-arkitekt88 GTPlanet- arkitekt888
8.PSN-diesel4x497 GTPlanet- diesel97
9. PSN-Skaankypuppy
10. PSN-kky_10 GTPlanet kkj10
11. PSN-psychoazubi
12. PSN-skyyjuice GTPlanet- mr skyy juice
13. PSN-iquacks_uducks

Racer organizers are wanted as well. Help with Qualifying, Room Host, Race Incidents abd so on.
Track list will come shortly. Season 1, will be Racing a 12 Track schedule this Season. More updates coming.
Welcome to the GT3 World Tier Championship

Okay guys, i'm trying to get a Series going for Project Cars. It will be just, GT3 Cars. This will take place on the PS4. There will be 3 tiers of Driving skills. The Tiers help the avg Racer, a change at winning and a possible Tier Championship. Also, there will be Teams involved for this Series. The 3 tiers are GT PRO, GT SEMI PRO and GT AM. When the game comes out May 5th. There will be a Team of 3, in all three tiers.I will hold Qualifying to get your time. Your time you Qualify with, will put you in that tier of your Driving Skill. No one will know the track or car for Qualifying. That'll be selected the day of qualifying. To give everyone an even playing field. The Races will be Sundays at 2pm est.. For info to co m e. Right now we need Racers for the Series.

Series Signup Information:

PSN Name
GTPlanet Name

Race Length

A timed Race of 1Hour and 10 Minutes
If we can not do a timed Race. It'll go off of Laps.

Time Schedule:

Races will be held on Sundays at 2:00PM EST (USA)
Qualifying will Start on Sunday at 1:15pm. It'll be a 30 minute Session.

Lobbies will be open 30 Minutes to Race Start.
We will have Room Hosts For each Tier. Make sure, whatevet Tier your in you add them. ( need help for that)

Series Rules:

You must Pit, at least once in the Race. If you don't Pit, one you may run out of Gas 2nd you will be penalized in the Series Standings. Race Organizers and myself, will Review and Determine how many Points we'll be taking away from you.
Start of the Race, is with a Starting Formation Lap. This goes for all Tiers. Then Start of the Race.

Race Incidents:

Come to me or a Race organizer. Explain your issue. Record the incident If you can. We will dedetermine the outcome. Depending on how bad the Incident was. Penalized points, will range from 5 to 20 Point Range.
Disconnects If you get Disconnected in less then 2 Laps Completed we will start over. That also goes for all Tiers. If you get Disconnected, after or more then 2 Laps you will get last place Points.

Car List:

Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
Bentley Continental GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
Mc Lauren 12C GT3
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3
RUF RGT-8 GT3
Ginetta G55 GT3

Track List:

Road America Laps TBD
Laguna Seca Laps
Brands Hatch GP
Silverstone GP
Moravia
Monza GP
Circuit De Catalunya GP
Dubai Autodrome
Nurburgring GP
Le Mans 24h Track

Track list could get up dated...

Driver Entry List

1. PSN-STaLLiOnO_- GTPlant- STALLIONO
2. PSN-B_Bubbles_66 GTPlanet- Bethany Dawn
3. PSN-Nato777 GTPlanet- Nato_777
4.PSN-David_killem_all GTPlanet- Simfan David
5.PSN-Devin9588 GTPlanet- Devin Smith
6.PSN-Zakspeed_tv GTPlanet- Zakspeed_tv
7. PSN-arkitekt88 GTPlanet- arkitekt888
8.PSN-diesel4x497 GTPlanet- diesel97
9. PSN-Skaankypuppy
10. PSN-kky_10 GTPlanet kkj10
11. PSN-psychoazubi
12. PSN-skyyjuice GTPlanet- mr skyy juice
13. PSN-iquacks_uducks

Racer organizers are wanted as well. Help with Qualifying, Room Host, Race Incidents abd so on.
Track list will come shortly. Season 1, will be Racing a 12 Track schedule this Season. More updates coming.
I think you got the time and day spot on to suit most 👍

We need more UK racers in, come get your names down peeps
1 PSN killer_ramsay GTplanet- killerramsay im from uk will be on ps4 using t300gte im up for this if theres places left

I am so excited for this. I use to race with friends in Forza 3 and 4. Though I do wish I could use a wheel.
Simfan I been trying to get near your times in DC damn your fast! :bowdown:

1 PSN killer_ramsay GTplanet- killerramsay im from uk will be on ps4 using t300gte im up for this if theres places left

Good man 👍

Edit: your name rings a bell, it you do Nord run on GT5 a lot?

Last edited:
I am so excited for this. I use to race with friends in Forza 3 and 4. Though I do wish I could use a wheel.
Simfan I been trying to get near your times in DC damn your fast! :bowdown:
Thanks.:cheers: I try. Believe me, it takes quit a few laps to get there. It took me some time to adapt to the physics. And yes I'm excited about this team racing to. Haven't got my headphones yet but will have them this weekend. I think we can race together on DC now. Not sure. I'll hit you up this weekend. We can do some practicing when pcars releases. It'll be fun. Hell anybody that wants to. Hype level in the red!!! :crazy:

I'm dealing with a kitchen sink plumbing issue. Anything that needs to be added to the main post. Also, since most of you where here from the start. Do you guys like the track list?

Times will count me out unfortunately, though I expected they would but I still wanted to register my interest incase they did work out.
I am in New Zealand and the time works out to be on Monday mornings and I would have to leave for work before the races finished.
So I guess you can remove me from the list and I'll see if I can find an Aussie/NZ series or start one myself.
I wish there was something i could do. Saturdays i like to go Bass fishing. I rather stay in, till 5 on Sundays. Anything let me know..

I'm dealing with a kitchen sink plumbing issue. Anything that needs to be added to the main post. Also, since most of you where here from the start. Do you guys like the track list?
If you need some advice (plumbing) let me know:sly:

You've got a killer, a quack, a psycho, a skank...and bubbles signed up. Things are shaping up real good:tup:👍

I'd like to see Spa, Bathurst, and Nordschleife added, but yes I ike the track list.
I wish we could add that Track. I've heard, Project Cars didnt get the license for something. We'll all run out of gas. When the game comes out, we'll take a look at that Track. Oh, before i forget.. I want everyone to vote for a city Track.

I wish we could add that Track. I've heard, Project Cars didnt get the license for something. We'll all run out of gas. When the game comes out, we'll take a look at that Track. Oh, before i forget.. I want everyone to vote for a city Track.

Which track, Nordschliefe?

I thought that the pits are off to the right at the start finish line. With the GP track off to the left. I hope that SMS are able to connect the two as that is the 24hr version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back