Mod Delete or lock this Thread Please

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4,925 comments

If Mugello, isn't in release. pick one Track.

• Zolder

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hockenheim GP

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The times aren't really set. I could make it, 1pm est. That'll make it, a little earlier. Make sure you signup on the list

Could you update the OP with all information we already have? And entrance list? That would make it a lot easier to keep an overview

@STALLIONO you mentioned the need to test the GT3 cars. We wmd members did that already a lot and they are very well balanced so no need to do this. What race length was intended?

@STALLIONO you mentioned the need to test the GT3 cars. We wmd members did that already a lot and they are very well balanced so no need to do this. What race length was intended?
The Races Will be 1 Hour and 10 Minutes. ThIs will be a time Series.ill update everything later today. Make sure you copy and paste the list though.

Last edited:
1.PSN STaLLiOnO_- GTPlanet name STALLIONO
2.PSN B_Bubbles_66 GTPlanet name Bethany Dawn
3.PSN Nato777 - GTPlanet name Nato_777
4.PSN david_Killem_all - GTPlanet Simfan David
5.PSN Devin9588 GTPlanet Devin Smith
6.PSN Zakspeed_TV GTPlanet Zakspeed_TV
7. Psn arkitekt888 gtplanet arkitekt888
8.PSN diesel4x497 GTPlanet name diesel97
9.PSN SkaankyPuppy
10. PSN Kkj_10 GTPlanet Name Kkj10
11. psychoazubi

The Races Will be 1 Hour and 35 Minutes. ThIs will be a time Series.ill update everything later today. Make sure you copy and paste the list though.

1 hour 35 thats a lot of laps, can you set the lobby up like that?

I heard we can have timed Races. If we can have time Races, then you just set the Time 1 hr 10 minutes. The Racese will. Be 1 hr 10 minutes long. I'm going to, update everything (remember i'm on a Tablet). Just read it ove t and help me. Make it sound better.

Unfortunately not (yet?). But practice sessions should give a good indicator for lap count

edit: max laps for a race is 250 laps. we should be fine :D

Unfortunately not (yet?). But practice sessions should give a good indicator for lap count
If we have to use laps we'll use Laps. The Races, will be 1 Hour and 10 Minutes long. He's an example for you all. Say Laguna Seca is our 1st Race. I'll make a guess for you all. Laps being completed with 1 hr 10 minute limit is 37 Laps. Just go by the avg gt3 Car Laps times. I could be wrong. This is just a guess guys.

when i was in my old team we did 100 mile races and they lasted around 1 hour and 5-10 mins so we could do 100 miles

If we have to use laps we'll use Laps. The Races, will be 1 Hour and 10 Minutes long. He's an example for you all. Say Laguna Seca is our 1st Race. I'll make a guess for you all. Laps being completed with 1 hr 10 minute limit is 37 Laps. Just go by the avg gt3 Car Laps times. I could be wrong. This is just a guess guys.
Going by my calculations 70 mins x 60 secs,=4200 sec/80 sec lap time,round number, roughly it would be 52.5 laps

1.PSN STaLLiOnO_- GTPlanet name STALLIONO
2.PSN B_Bubbles_66 GTPlanet name Bethany Dawn
3.PSN Nato777 - GTPlanet name Nato_777
4.PSN david_Killem_all - GTPlanet Simfan David
5.PSN Devin9588 GTPlanet Devin Smith
6.PSN Zakspeed_TV GTPlanet Zakspeed_TV
7. Psn arkitekt888 gtplanet arkitekt888
8.PSN diesel4x497 GTPlanet name diesel97
9.PSN SkaankyPuppy
10. PSN Kkj_10 GTPlanet Name Kkj10
11.PSN SkyyJuice GTPlanet name Mr SkyyJuice, just call me... Juice

Qualifying sunday cool, Road America first race nice 👍

Really missed that track, love it.
Anything i missed let me know. I'm going to update the Track list and add the entry list now. I'm watching a 1 yr 4 month Lab and a 4 week kitten. So please bare with me. Any other rules or whatever added. Just pm me, so we dont go crazy in the topic

Good job PCars isn't real life, it looks like GT3 might not be running at Nordschleife for a while....

Here I'll help you out.
GT3 Cars in game from Youtube video I just watched. If they are not in game or DLC excuse me.

Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT3
Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
Bmw M3 GT GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
Ginetta G55 GT3
McLaren 12C GT3
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Ruf RGT-8 GT3

One thing you guys should consider is having more than one race date per week. This is something @BrandonW77 did in ORCA and it worked really, really well IMO. Any racer was welcome in any race but there were weeknight and weekend races. The weekend worked for Europe and the North America, and the weeknights were more suited to North America. So long as you have dedicated hosts it shouldn't be a problem. Your best result of the week would count but only once of course. Gives someone who can't make one race, the chance to make the other race of the week and not lose valuable championship points. Also made for tighter points races as some of the slower drivers would pick up more points if one of the days was a smaller field. Also gives you a chance to make up for a bad result early in the week.

One thing you guys should consider is having more than one race date per week. This is something @BrandonW77 did in ORCA and it worked really, really well IMO. Any racer was welcome in any race but there were weeknight and weekend races. The weekend worked for Europe and the North America, and the weeknights were more suited to North America. So long as you have dedicated hosts it shouldn't be a problem. Your best result of the week would count but only once of course. Gives someone who can't make one race, the chance to make the other race of the week and not lose valuable championship points. Also made for tighter points races as some of the slower drivers would pick up more points if one of the days was a smaller field. Also gives you a chance to make up for a bad result early in the week.
I hear about what your saying. I think a Series, is based off of 1 day a week. If for some reason, you wreck or whatever. Racing is all about whos day and Race it is on that day. It's a good throught. I'd rather have 1 Race day. Plus this Series, your Racing in your Tier level. This Series fits all skill levels. If we get more entries. I'll then raise the number of players in each Tier.

I hear about what your saying. I think a Series, is based off of 1 day a week. If for some reason, you wreck or whatever. Racing is all about whos day and Race it is on that day. It's a good throught. I'd rather have 1 Race day. Plus this Series, your Racing in your Tier level. This Series fits all skill levels. If we get more entries. I'll then raise the number of players in each Tier.
In real life yes, and if you just want to duplicate real life that's fine, most series handle it that way. But sim racing gives you the opportunity to do things you can't do in real life. One of the things that often happens in longer series is that interest wanes when the people in the lower half of the grid realize they have no chance at a decent points finish. One of the ways to combat this is through having multiple dates and allowing the slower drivers more opportunities to pick up points. Having more chances to simply race is also a big attraction for me, especially if I like the people I'm running with and the car and track combinations. It's more work obviously, but that's where a Euro co-host might come into play.

Something to consider anyway.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back