[Mod] Gran Turismo 4 Online Public Beta Enhanced

• Thread starter Sal_89
  • 174 comments

Will it worth to make a third version with all of the Tourist Trophy courses and actual drag racing?

• Total voters
hello, so i got feedback from silent , and he managed to find what he didn't work for the hardware version^^

Now the code is for the gt3cam on gt4 online usa is(real hardware):

patch=1,EE,106635DA,extended,00001E1E
patch=1,EE,106635DC,extended,00001E1E

patch=1,EE,106635DE,extended,00000A0A
patch=1,EE,106635E0,extended,00000A0A

as he told me, before it was in 2 lines and now it's in 4 lines! And otherwise the pnach for autoboot480p, and the triggers also work on real hardware, in other words the 3 pnach work now ^^

It's missing maybe the 360 degree pnach to add and convert on gt4online!
is the person reachable?
That's cool, thanks for sharing!
I think that the user who made it is on Twitter and stop
I should try to port it, but I can't guarantee nothing

Ah great, it would be nice to port this, in order to have the best experience of GT4 online Spec II!!!
Let me know when it's done, I can possibly try it on hardware and give you a feedback.

That's cool, thanks for sharing!
I think that the user who made it is on Twitter and stop
I should try to port it, but I can't guarantee nothing
Obviously as you know, when we play with the pnach 360degres and the pnach triggers on hardware and dualshock3 controller there are some conflicts of interactions with the accelerator and the braking (auto joystick) when we want to turn the camera, do you think it would be Is it possible to remove this from the joysticks?

Obviously as you know, when we play with the pnach 360degres and the pnach triggers on hardware and dualshock3 controller there are some conflicts of interactions with the accelerator and the braking (auto joystick) when we want to turn the camera, do you think it would be Is it possible to remove this from the joysticks?
I think that just removing the input from actual in-game menu will work

Do you want to remap the buttons in the options menu? It doesn't work,
I've already tried, they are assigned there by default and you can't change anything from the options menu for the joystick (well, if that's what you were doing reference)

Do you want to remap the buttons in the options menu? It doesn't work,
I've already tried, they are assigned there by default and you can't change anything from the options menu for the joystick (well, if that's what you were doing reference)
Oh, I was sure that so worked
So... I dunno how to bypass that

Another great thing done! I've merged mine other Mod, the Unified Soundtrack into GT4 Enhanced, plus some GT3 music, and jingles. Also, fixed problems caused by the multi language support

Hi Salt! First of all, I want to say hello and congratulate you for all the work you are doing, it is exceptional!!

I wanted to ask you for a little help to determine what could be failing in the installation of these patches. The failure occurs when I arrive upon installation of the base 2 update, it is installed correctly but the ISO no longer loads more than the initial credits and then if I apply the corresponding patches they give me a size error as if the previous patch had been omitted when it was not. I tried to download the base 2 update twice but the same thing happens! the ISO is correct (SCUS-97436) I don't know how to continue from this point and I don't see this happening to anyone else! I followed everything in detail.

I send you my regards

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 29
Hi Salt! First of all, I want to say hello and congratulate you for all the work you are doing, it is exceptional!!

I wanted to ask you for a little help to determine what could be failing in the installation of these patches. The failure occurs when I arrive upon installation of the base 2 update, it is installed correctly but the ISO no longer loads more than the initial credits and then if I apply the corresponding patches they give me a size error as if the previous patch had been omitted when it was not. I tried to download the base 2 update twice but the same thing happens! the ISO is correct (SCUS-97436) I don't know how to continue from this point and I don't see this happening to anyone else! I followed everything in detail.

I send you my regards
Hi and thanks for the feedback!
You can install just one "base" per game. In this case, you need to apply base 2 and their updates, without installing the others, or indeed the game breaks, since they have different content

Hi and thanks for the feedback!
You can install just one "base" per game. In this case, you need to apply base 2 and their updates, without installing the others, or indeed the game breaks, since they have different content
Thanks for the clarification!! keep up the good stuff coming!!

question, I´ve installed all 3 variants properly, but in none of them the LAN Arcade gameplay works, game crash on loading screen, I´ve applied online patch just in case but with same results. Is the LAN really available to use?

question, I´ve installed all 3 variants properly, but in none of them the LAN Arcade gameplay works, game crash on loading screen, I´ve applied online patch just in case but with same results. Is the LAN really available to use?
I don't think that data for it is still available. The mode is here just because the game config enable it, like the 2P mode

Sal! I have another question, in arcade mode, I can choose all cars and brands but circuits seems to be partially unlocked since I can choose the regular ones but It also reflects the total possible amount like 5/11 or 3/7 etc is this right or not?

Sal! I have another question, in arcade mode, I can choose all cars and brands but circuits seems to be partially unlocked since I can choose the regular ones but It also reflects the total possible amount like 5/11 or 3/7 etc is this right or not?
I don't remember if I've already put the "have everything ftom start" thing... Just try a new save. Unfortunately you need a new one, since all is saved into the Memory Card

Hopefully this is the right place, is there a seperate thread for troubleshooting connection issues? What I'm coming to is that I can get into the lobby just fine but I cannot join a race and no one can join a hosted race. I know there was a few others than me experiencing this. I believe everything is set right.

Hopefully this is the right place, is there a seperate thread for troubleshooting connection issues? What I'm coming to is that I can get into the lobby just fine but I cannot join a race and no one can join a hosted race. I know there was a few others than me experiencing this. I believe everything is set right.
That's unfortunately a common issue even with an unmodded game. Be sure to use the correct DNS, and retry

That's unfortunately a common issue even with an unmodded game. Be sure to use the correct DNS, and retry
Have the correct DNS I can get into see the lobby and enter different rooms but I just get an error trying to connect to a hosted race and if I host one no one can connect.

Does this have any hidden menu like in the GT5 and 6 mods? Anyone converted cash codes? Would like to change my starting cash to normal, or less, like 8k or even 5k for a challenge.

Does this have any hidden menu like in the GT5 and 6 mods? Anyone converted cash codes? Would like to change my starting cash to normal, or less, like 8k or even 5k for a challenge.
I don't think that GT4 have hidden menus apart thevwell known from the options
You can find cash codes by yourself using tools to edit memory while using the E word

Hi Sal! hope you are doing good,

While i´m getting anxious waiting for the new update on your Enhanced mod, I wanted to ask you about the basics modifications on the current versions since I think I didn´t understand what are this mod main changes. Are these main changes the courses swaps? what´s the benefits of this changes? (I´m a rookie on GT4 since I´ve never played It and I´m waiting for final release of currents mods in development)

I really like that your mode is compatible with the online enabler, that makes the new experience more complete! however, getting the online fully working is not so simple and I spent a huge amount of time troubleshooting with good results, I´m planning to start a new thread for online troubleshooting so the online comunity can grow much more since most of the people are able to connect to the server but unable to join a race.

Regards

Hi Sal! hope you are doing good,

While i´m getting anxious waiting for the new update on your Enhanced mod, I wanted to ask you about the basics modifications on the current versions since I think I didn´t understand what are this mod main changes. Are these main changes the courses swaps? what´s the benefits of this changes? (I´m a rookie on GT4 since I´ve never played It and I´m waiting for final release of currents mods in development)

I really like that your mode is compatible with the online enabler, that makes the new experience more complete! however, getting the online fully working is not so simple and I spent a huge amount of time troubleshooting with good results, I´m planning to start a new thread for online troubleshooting so the online comunity can grow much more since most of the people are able to connect to the server but unable to join a race.

Regards
Hello, ostin83!
I'm good, how about you?
You can check all the current changes in the first post, is a "show hidden content" thing. Course swaps are needed to use reverse direction for online mode, since you can't select them. The online enabler is compatible, and of course very suggested if you want to play the reverse courses with other people (after installed the Enhanced Mod), or just play casually

Back