Mod lock

• Thread starter APXCaramel
  • 353 comments
I'm interested, though you might want to go by a specific set of rules. Why not VDC rules?

I'm in. I think by rules it should be just a hp limit and a banned cars list, that is the usual.

Didn't know about any banned cars. We had problems with those in FM4. just pm the list. I don't think a HP limit needs to be in place YET. I'll be holding lounges for this for practice and see if anything needs adjusting.

OMG!!!!! I neber found out that montegi was designed the way it is. I need this track pronto!!!.. Any nice person or friend of mine please share it with me. PM me

OMG!!!!! I neber found out that montegi was designed the way it is. I need this track pronto!!!.. Any nice person or friend of mine please share it with me. PM me
I might buy it but u don't seem to addd me shiro, haha:indiff: haha ... I ... I _ HAHA!

Have a look at other competitions and those banned cars. Simple right? Anyway, you won't see me in this comp, DLC you know?

This looks fun! I've had a similar idea to this (but on a different track) in the back of my head, but you beat me to the punch :P I'd personally like to see some sort of HP limit, and I'd like to see which cars you ban (if any) before I commit.

It's nice to see someone else stepping up to organize a comp. Best of luck with the comp 👍

Banned cars have been added to the rules.

HP limit has not been set in place.... YET. I'll be doing some testing and what not, from there I'll decide a HP limit, if so.

Also, if you haven't, add me to your friends list so I can get a reaction from ya'll to make this better. I don't wanna run this without knowing the competitors are going to like it. Had that happen my very first comp. So add me, and I'll work with ya'll to improve this and future comps.

PSN: RSM-Caramel

Have a look at other competitions and those banned cars. Simple right? Anyway, you won't see me in this comp, DLC you know?

VDC is the only competition I have seen any rules for. I didn't know their banned cars in the first place. And I know it's DLC. :)

I may have. That's why I need people to add me so I can get everything right the first go around.

Every other Sunday I don't so events would work perfectly. If you can do that I'll be able to make it no probs.

PSN: RSM-Spank
Car: Mazda RX-7 (FC)
Tire: CM

Last edited:
Back