Mod lock

• Thread starter APXCaramel
  • 353 comments
Will you be on here in about an hour or 2? I'll be on sometime around then to do qualifying.

Well, as soon as I needed to get on, my dad needed a ride home and that took a lot longer than expected. I'll be on at 8pm est. I have some business to attend to. Sorry I wasn't able to make it on, but I'll leave qualifying open until 1pmEST on Saturday.

Well, as soon as I needed to get on, my dad needed a ride home and that took a lot longer than expected. I'll be on at 8pm est. I have some business to attend to. Sorry I wasn't able to make it on, but I'll leave qualifying open until 1pmEST on Saturday.

8pm, im Am sleeping sry

Well, the guy running the comp on Forza is now going to be outta town.

So Saturday at 3pmEST (8pmGMT, 11am PST). There's your times. I'll be on in about 20 mins for those who need to qualify. This is now a go.

And to Greazy, Forza will always come first. Period. Why? I've been on it for about 4-5 years and I can't really just say no to a high level comp. And real life always comes before some video game. Road Atlanta is way better than Just__One__'s stupid entries.

I never said the game is more important than real life, all im saying is that you run away from your own comp a lot

If you knew it would clash why run it?

I'm online doing the usual.... message me when you wanna qualify. If I don't get any kind of response, I'll ask a mod to close this thread, and i'll just go about my way.

Whoa whoa lets not jump the gun here caramel. I tried messaging you last night lol. I want to get my qualifying in tonight if possible ill be on by 830 est.

I know. You were one of about 3 who actually acknowledged qualifying existed (other than my guys who wanted to quali on wednesday)

Live qualifying results are in the OP.

Message me on PSN if you wanna qualify. Tomorrow qualifying will end at 12 noon tomorrow (5PM GMT, 8AM PST) and I will have the brackets posted by 12:30. Battles will start at 1pm EST.

Last edited:
One silly question.

Do you guys only do this in Motegi or do you guys do this comp in regular tracks as well? I dont have the dlc map pack thats why Im asking.

This is being shut down due to me only having 4 competitors. I will be setting up a comp for hybrids to compete in. It'll be a few weeks to get everything worked out, but see me more often on GT5.

This is being shut down due to me only having 4 competitors. I will be setting up a comp for hybrids to compete in. It'll be a few weeks to get everything worked out, but see me more often on GT5.

Gauz already has a comp for that

Why can't Caramel and Gauz Run the GT-GDS comp togheter? Gauz sad he could need some help to run the comp fore him those weeks he couldent

Back