Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dai Yoshiara

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few shots from a small sesh between Naoki and I 👍!
You can view the whole album HERE.
Btw, new thread layout is in the works.
01UvbFr.jpg

U07VPxV.jpg

n5KnD5h.jpg

Good looking shots!

My team PSN is DoriUnion-Kiyo since Kiyoshiro doesn't fit. :(

Last edited:
New layout is finished! What do you think?

Good looking shots!

My team PSN is DoriUnion-Kiyo since Kiyoshiro doesn't fit. :(
Alright cool bro, I'll make sure to add you on PSN. I'll add you to the roster later today.

Anyone on the team have Facebook? I am usually on Facebook often would be cool to also get updates through there as well O.o

You have GONALES!!!!! Every new team here gets a really cool drifter on there team. and TeamJDMT Well.. We get no one! Oh well lol.. Congratulations.

Nao! Good luck with Dori Union man:) In the future, when my dfgt shows up, would it be possible for me ta tryout? After i get everything setup of course..

Firstly, I appreciate the comments JDM_Tuning_JZX90, BayouSimDrifter. :)

Second: I have a problem. My favourite car is the S14 Kouki, aka Nissan Silvia S14a ('96). However this car only has standard programming and isn't allowed to take to photomode, hence I can't make a photo of it that way. Want me to change car or take a different type of picture?

Third: Sorry for inactivity recently, been in bed the last 3 days, seriously ill. High fever, insane head/heartaches, and the strength of a 2 year old :P

Firstly, I appreciate the comments JDM_Tuning_JZX90, BayouSimDrifter. :)

Second: I have a problem. My favourite car is the S14 Kouki, aka Nissan Silvia S14a ('96). However this car only has standard programming and isn't allowed to take to photomode, hence I can't make a photo of it that way. Want me to change car or take a different type of picture?

Third: Sorry for inactivity recently, been in bed the last 3 days, seriously ill. High fever, insane head/heartaches, and the strength of a 2 year old :P
Im gonna host ,team metting saturday so will be able the take ur pics till than ,mao . its ah random metting :lol:

I'm gonna host a team meeting Saturday, so will be able to take your pictures then. It's a random meeting :lol:

Watch the text speak, mods hate that :P (Corrected, if that's right?:P)

Plus, you won't be able to take pictures either... If I can take pictures in a race I'll make some myself :)

Maybe I will see you online later. I have gotten a lot better since I last drifted with you

Next time, people should not so quickly ignore Eric's advice. I've just had to delete two entire pages' worth of useless posts; remember folks, this is not a chat room, do not treat it as such.

Remember this please :P If you wanna chat with me, add me on PSN or facebook :P

On the last, on topic point: You should have gotten a lot better, or you wouldn't stand a chance in VDC. Competition is tough this season :)

Gonales
On the last, on topic point: You should have gotten a lot better, or you wouldn't stand a chance in VDC. Competition is tough this season :)
Not worried.

Watch the text speak, mods hate that :P (Corrected, if that's right?:P)

Plus, you won't be able to take pictures either... If I can take pictures in a race I'll make some myself :)

Yes, I honestly know that you can do that your self.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone on the team wanna have a random team practice or comp?

Good luck to Nyordia and Shadow an VDC Next week - end:tup: an myself.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back