• Dai Yoshiara

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DriftToretto
You guys will be fine, I'm pretty sure he was gonna tell you.

Im not even a RSM member....

I announced my leave out of respect of the group of people i called my family for awhile.

Y'all act like its his job to tell you that he's leaving the team. If he ain't wanna tell y'all then so be it.

Theres ignorance, and then there is this^:lol:. He joined RSM and spend there about 6 months now. Leaving without even saying S just out of the sudden, Uh. Atleast show some respect and annonce you're leaving..

DriftShiro
Theres ignorance, and then there is this^:lol:. He joined RSM and spend there about 6 months now. Leaving without even saying S just out of the sudden, Uh. Atleast show some respect and annonce you're leaving..

Well.... can't do anything about it so just let it be.

DriftToretto
Well.... can't do anything about it so just let it be.

You still crying toretto lol. I think it's disrespectful joining another team without informing the team your leaving. I made it clear I was leaving before I even asked to join mcr.

Reddee
You still crying toretto lol. I think it's disrespectful joining another team without informing the team your leaving. I made it clear I was leaving before I even asked to join mcr.

He doesn't get it bro. Just stop arguing with him. No point just banging your head against the wall

Lock2Lock
He doesn't get it bro. Just stop arguing with him. No point just banging your head against the wall

Its ok zach I like to wind toretto up ha ha. He knows I love him lol.

Bad English? I don't understand how that's even a thing..

Its possible :lol: New PSN BNaoki (its cause i said i quit in said in imma join D-Max than i said im just kidding) but o will ill run solo i guess.

Last edited:
Haha why would you wanna join D-Max? :P You're team taking offence to this offends me hahaha

WTF did I just read. Just kick them. I don't know if you ever knew this but, being an CEO and leader come with some rights in between.

DriftShiro
WTF did I just read. Just kick them. I don't know if you ever knew this but, being an CEO and leader come with some rights in between.

This. But i wouldn't kick them. You should make them realize that you were joking.

Why is it that Drift teams always have Huge Drama in them :(. I just read couple pages back, and it makes me sad a bit :(.

Edit: @Naoki wow thats just sad.

Why is it that Drift teams always have Huge Drama in them :(. I just read couple pages back, and it makes me sad a bit :(.

Edit: @Naoki wow thats just sad.

Which drift teams you talking about? We've been drama-free since November 24, 2010.. LOL!!

I could careless how the community feels about this but when your leader says im quiting. And asks who wants to be leader then leaves the chat and logs off you would have done the same we didn't vote him off the island. We as the division leaders got together and decided not to run Dori but to just leave and restart so its what we did are new team is DriftT3K you will see us around. So this bs about us kicking him we did no such thing we just figured that it wasnt too funny being played with like that. So for all of you posting here now you have the real story. But just for kicks he already joined NRz so thats how much he cared about DU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back