• Dai Yoshiara

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys just saying i will not be on till tommorow mid day ish, we have
moved houses today seting up tv's and ps3 and ect tomorow hopefully allgoing well i should be on tomorrow ;) thanks

hey guys just saying i will not be on till tommorow mid day ish, we have
moved houses today seting up tv's and ps3 and ect tomorow hopefully allgoing well i should be on tomorrow ;) thanks

Try to get back on asap so we can keep practicing. It's Bokyo.

I will be taking pics tonight right before friday night d1 hope too see you guys at photoshoot.

I was watching Formula D and I was bugging out because I had my ps3 turned off but I'm hearing GT5 Soundtrack so I was looking for it for a minute then found out Formula D was playing it Lol. Gave me the best relief ever lololol

I was watching Formula D and I was bugging out because I had my ps3 turned off but I'm hearing GT5 Soundtrack so I was looking for it for a minute then found out Formula D was playing it Lol. Gave me the best relief ever lololol

Yea that would have gave me the best relief ever.
;;

DAIOKI VS SLICK HAHA! SLICK HAD IT HAHA!

Last edited:
Soorry for the double post friday i will be post spawning friday night d1 due to formula d qualification on saturday again sorry for the double post.

Last edited:
Everyone in the team seems to be improving including myself on the other note yes i will be doing friday night d1.

Update though, they're talking about referrals and they're knocking off newbies that never participated in the competition before. So how I'll stay but chances are I'm getting removed till I get credibility.

Update though, they're talking about referrals and they're knocking off newbies that never participated in the competition before. So how I'll stay but chances are I'm getting removed till I get credibility.

I totally think thats not fair he change because people asked him questions, that they were getting confused about i mean i bet spank even got questions when he was running vdc ill be disappointed if im taking out the competition i was suppose to sign up for last season.
(so i signed up for the battle of the drift missle.) theres always gonna be questions when holding a drift competition on gtplane but we all have to respect LV's decision.

Last edited:
He said he will hold a license session for anyone to get their license to compete.

Tonights dori union competitions course will be on nurburing GP/F hope to see you there.

Me and Naoki

8676934193_fbb6817ae1_c.jpg

8676937901_68c48155c7_c.jpg

LOL Remember this Naoki?!
8676958497_d2116c3178_c.jpg

Respect for all you Dori guys. Keep up the good work.👍

Name:
GTP: LittleBlackHawk
Team ID: DoriUnion-Akira
Position : Leader of UK Div
input: G27 and DS3
favorite drifter/ drift team
Team Japspeed and Dia Yoshihara

But he was on RSM and never stated he was leaving.... is what they are trying to say. Doesnt matter who knew him first.

SPANK
But he was on RSM and never stated he was leaving.... is what they are trying to say. Doesnt matter who knew him first.

Yep. That's why i was wondering too.
No message no nothing from him. And from the looks of it not to Eric either

Y'all act like its his job to tell you that he's leaving the team. If he ain't wanna tell y'all then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back