• Dai Yoshiara

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbyelder
I could careless how the community feels about this but when your leader says im quiting. And asks who wants to be leader then leaves the chat and logs off you would have done the same we didn't vote him off the island. We as the division leaders got together and decided not to run Dori but to just leave and restart so its what we did are new team is DriftT3K you will see us around. So this bs about us kicking him we did no such thing we just figured that it wasnt too funny being played with like that. So for all of you posting here now you have the real story. But just for kicks he already joined NRz so thats how much he cared about DU.

I hear you. Thanks for clearing that up. Always good to hear both sides of the story. If you had me added on PSN just added me when you make your new accounts

In my opinion i think its unfair to kick someone off the team over a prank.. But then again thats my opinion

You guys are either blind or deaf you know what I mean. We didn't kick anyone the leaders of DoriUnion quit and made another team due to childish acts from are leader Naoki there is no hard feelings on my part bu yeah as far as DU goes he left on his own doing after we left.

Robbyelder
You guys are either blind or deaf you know what I mean. We didn't kick anyone the leaders of DoriUnion quit and made another team due to childish acts from are leader Naoki there is no hard feelings on my part bu yeah as far as DU goes he left on his own doing after we left.

Yep i heard you. Interesting actually. Shame though. Good luck with your guy's new team though.

Apparently.

I feel sorry for the members of this team.. the lack of organisation is painful.

Either way, good luck to both parties.

Yooooo..! What's going on with the Team? I Just read it couple pages & still confused, There's no DoriUnion anymore? Iv Hardly been online 2 Catch up with you guys :( LOL ..

I asked slipstream if he can close the fourm no reply cause im not tryna get banned :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Closed at OP's request, but it must be said:

I asked SlipZtrEm if he can close the fourm, no reply. Because I'm not tryna get banned. :lol:

Start using proper grammar, or you won't have threads to be closed.

💡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back