Mogshots [Updated 2/07 - Last ever shot]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 1,098 comments
Sweet Zonda Mog, looks great and very clean in white. Lovely composition too, it's really good to be able to change the colour. Especially when the car only come's in one colour. I am sure we are going to see a lot more colour changes round here.

The other shots are sweet too, your own unique style which is always interesting and well executed. A pleasure seeing new images from you buddy. 👍

Messing around with presentation panels, are we? :sly:

*EDIT* There you go...

I love the presentation! Are those old entries? I haven't seen a lot oft hem before and I've got to say that I really love the Z racer 👍 I also remember that 206, still looks as awesome as ever 👍 I've got to give that toy look a try sometime, I've wanted to do it for a while now. Your level lays stupidly high in this page Lloyd, I've got some serious catch-up work to do! :cheers:

Last edited:
Bigger than that. I'm collecting all of my GT4 photography work that was ever entered into contests and putting them all in one place, possibly with the result they got. If I can be bothered to look back that far.

I just hope that Jordan keeps the post background the same colour for the next version of GTP.

Bigger than that. I'm collecting all of my GT4 photography work that was ever entered into contests and putting them all in one place, possibly with the result they got. If I can be bothered to look back that far.

So this is what happens when photomode dudes don't find girlfriends :P Just messing with you there mate 👍

Such a great presentation of so great shots, Moglet. I'm just.. WOW.. I never thought something like this was possible :eek: You earn all my respect 👍

Oh yes, I remember a discussion about that, I think in the amazing and cool pics thread. Thanks Mog!

Very nice update, Mog. The Motul Pitwork and the Audi are my favourite ones out of those 4. The red 500 on the post is also incredible, how come I never saw it before?

Nice Mog but personally I think you should cut down the icon reflection by about half. My favourite shot from you ever, and one of the best I've seen on GTP would be the Renault 5 Maxi Turbo at Swiss Alps, you must tell me how you made the realistic fog.

I love the red 500 shot but it seems to have too vanishing points which youve put to make the lines on the builds and both the road clear, as the road is slanted....

I love the red 500 shot but it seems to have too vanishing points which youve put to make the lines on the builds and both the road clear, as the road is slanted....

It does, I tried it with a realistic blur and it looked weird so I added 2 blurs. It doesn't make sense but it looks nice :lol:

But yeah, the whole reflection thing is kind of doing my head in now, I might just leave them as small icons without the reflections and just have the titles reflecting instead.

I enjoy this shot very much, for the simple reason everything is just awesome. The car is very clean, sharp and smooth, while the background is blurred. The composition is great and the idea behind this shot is very good. The angle has been chosen well, too .Keep it up, buddy! 👍

Thanks Nenad! I'm a bit worried my updates are getting a bit samey but I'm loving the blurs lately!

Thanks Nenad! I'm a bit worried my updates are getting a bit samey but I'm loving the blurs lately!

And so Bram said: Thou shalt not concern thy self about redundant updates. Thou shalt continue to post thy awesome blurs!

Seriously Moglet, I love your style so incredibly much! I love the angle, the composition, the blur and the crispness of the car! Utter jealousy! :drool:

Dude i remember seeing your work over on OPC, amazing back then, even more awesome now!!! Used to wait with baited breath for your next shot!!

Looks great Mog but you need to photoshop in some Ronal Racing Wheels so it looks like this awesome TT

3574649135_f9c4a6ae73_d.jpg

Back