half_sourly
Premium
- 2,896

- Tortured data confess
- half_sourly
The pass only unlocks them, you have to download each pack individually from the store. I think you can select them if you go onto the PC2 icon and go down to the bottom, there's a quick access to the correct store page there. You should see all the packs and since you have the pass you should be able to download them - they might say free on them. Give that a try.Next challenge, the Season Pass installed, but the tracks are not there...
Do I have to do something extra before they are listed? I tried rebooting the PS4.
Neat! And it works fine with the PS4?New toy arrived BBJ button box.
On PC2 - yes, all buttons work. PS4 see it as keyboard.Neat! And it works fine with the PS4?
You can of course use your Wednesday slot if you want. I've only been keeping the seat warm for you.but hold an informal meeting on GTS on Thursday evenings
You can of course use your Wednesday slot if you want. I've only been keeping the seat warm for you.![]()
I sometimes run a session on a Friday too so there's still scope for more PC2. Up to you but you might attract more of the regulars if you run it on a day on which they are usually free. Those who have GT anyway.That's very kind of you, but I didn't want to deprive people of their second dose of PC2!
I sometimes run a session on a Friday too so there's still scope for more PC2. Up to you but you might attract more of the regulars if you run it on a day on which they are usually free. Those who have GT anyway.
Sorry gentlemen unable to race this Monday have to go back to working night shift unsure of why but still available for Friday as on 4 day week for seeable future. Max
Have you done pitstop?Lol well I started 7th got to 3rd then Messed dropped to 4th then got a heavy penalty which put me back 7th lol
Fun race
We've used it before without problems as far as I remember. And I often use the short version on Wednesday.maybe Mugello is bugged!
Yes something wrong on Monday to have the problems Sick, I pitted with Old. Couldn't save replay, it was one of those nights.We've used it before without problems as far as I remember. And I often use the short version on Wednesday.
Not this race.Have you done pitstop?
i'm to old for punishing lap speed and cat like reflexes. thank you "