Mon 20:00-21:30 UK time - PC2 - Hosted by @IfAndOr - Please refer to new threadPS4 

Are we doing this next week then Mr @Sick Cylinder?

View attachment 916813

If so could I drop to Am class and drive a LMP2? I really quite like those but I'm not so keen on the LMP1s, they are too fast. :)

So who is what?
Pro pro + AM AM+
Will full damage & penalties be on this time?

Just to make sure so no mistake next time.
All races will have a pitstop and we still running 30min?

I'll say it @IfAndOr : " @Sick Cylinder pls excuse me from the upcoming monday championship , i'm to old for punishing lap speed and cat like reflexes. thank you "

Lol so you must be in your 60 -70, glad I not the oldest player

Mon Lotus 49 R7 Rouen Final.jpg

Congratulations to Series Champion @lancerevoo
Congratulations also to Vice Champion @AndreasR (Simbalora) and all who took part in the Lotus 49 series.

The next series starts on Monday 4th May at Silverstone GP and uses the Ligier JS P2 Nissan (note it was originally planned to use LMP1 and LMP2 cars, but in response to comments we will be using just one car - the LMP2 Ligier JS P2 Nissan). Some of the liveries for this car are DLC. If you do not have the DLC please choose from the first 8 liveries. If you have the DLC please choose from the liveries which have a green DLC marker in the selection menu. I have chosen the number 19.

Please indicate your livery number choice in the thread asap. See you all Monday!

Tracks May to Aug 2020 V2.jpg

So who is what?
Pro pro + AM AM+
Will full damage & penalties be on this time?

Just to make sure so no mistake next time.
All races will have a pitstop and we still running 30min?

Lol so you must be in your 60 -70, glad I not the oldest player

Hi - I think you were making your post just as I was constructing mine!

Just to clarify - there will be just one car - the LMP2 Ligier JS P2 Nissan - you have a free choice of numbers, but if you have the DLC please choose one of the DLC liveries so people without can choose one of the first eight liveries.

All races will be 30 minutes with a pit stop unless there is notification of a change. Damage will be visual only.

Regarding age - all ages are welcome - our youngest member was 14 when he joined and it would be impolite to mention the age of our oldest!

Regarding GT Sport - @IfAndOr has agreed that I can use the Wednesday slot so a new series for GTS will start on Wednesday 13th May - you are all welcome to join me in that new adventure. We will be starting with short race, single make series for the 1965 Mini Cooper S and 1965 Shelby GT350 Mustang. Full details will be posted in the Gran Turismo Sport section of GTPlanet shortly and a link will be posted into this thread to aid navigation between the threads.

Why only the Nissan?
What's wrong with the Honda & Judd or Marek?
I can see the P20 is 14kph more in top end & I can see why not the Oreca 3.
Can we add the Marek I can see better with it even though it's 1kph slower?

Is it default settings or can we play & learn about setting up cars?

But lost with the others they seem all to be very close in spec:confused:

Last edited:
Lol so you must be in your 60 -70,
Not quite. But getting there. :boggled:

we will be using just one car - the LMP2 Ligier JS P2 Nissan
OK, nice one. I think that might be for the best, it'll be safer and should keep it competitive anyway. After testing them for Tav's race there wasn't really much difference between the 3 types of Ligiers - if you wanted to open all the types and colours up. They all look much the same but would sound a bit different on track.

I think everyone has all the DLC now. Except Harsk maybe.

the Marek I can see better with it
It is true the LMPs haven't got the best vision. That's another reason the LMP1s are even scarier! Except the Oreca, which has no roof. Perhaps you could move your seat position about?

I meant to say well done to Lancer for his runaway win in the Lotus. There's me thinking you didn't like it. :)

Last edited:
Great choice of car, looking forward to it! Judging from the data the game provides, the P20 and RP 219D seem very similar in performance, as well. But I haven't tested any of them, and who am I to judge :P I'm excited to drive any of them!

I think everyone has all the DLC now.

I think that's the case, @IfAndOr. If it's possible, I would like to race the #11, @Sick Cylinder. The orange is just amazing looking :lol:

but if you have the DLC please choose one of the DLC liveries so people without can choose one of the first eight liveries.

If it's not possible, I select the green #42.

Just realize they're all neon text marker colors. Must have been sitting behind my desk for too long, seemingly :dopey:

Last edited:
Not quite. But getting there. :boggled:

It is true the LMPs haven't got the best vision. That's another reason the LMP1s are even scarier! Except the Oreca, which has no roof. Perhaps you could move your seat position about?

You still young in my age book , I passed the 50% mark

I tried everything possible I even tried driving in rear view which was the best but I would need to much practice to try drive two different views in 1 week.

If it's possible, I would like to race the #11. The orange is just amazing looking
Yes I thought so too.
If the boss approves. I'll have the #11 JS P2 Nissan Ligier.
:D
But I don't really mind. I can change to another without problem.

I passed the 50% mark
Oh I passed that some time back. But I'm still young in my head. Look, I'm playing those video games just like the kids do. :P

I tried everything possible
including the seat position? You need to map some buttons to do this, best with a keyboard/keypad.

including the seat position? You need to map some buttons to do this, best with a keyboard/keypad.

Keyboard is setup because I have to keep changing to helmet view nearly every race.

Every seating position has been adjusted which don't help in any way.

I will give the car a chance on Monday but if I cannot see I will decide from there what I will do.

Lol @ playing like kids people forget kids like us have been playing racing games etc from the 80s hell I found my spectrum & ZX that I use to play games on :lol:.

Hi there! Long time since I race with you last time.
If you need a driver I could join you this LMP2 series.

I have DLC so I could use PCCF Community Events Online #20 (or was it #21).

You are welcome again Jammy! I remember you were fast and clean!

I would like to race if spot available to race I can do but definitely first 3 weeks. Max

Touch wood there should be room Max (Nonka) - you never really know how much interest there will be - especially at the start of a series.

I woke up with a bad leg this morning - went for a ramble yesterday and probably attempted some terrain that was beyond my capabilities - if it feels bad, I will need to retire after starting the race.

Good luck all!

PS - all the race number choices sound ok!

Back