MONACO MINI MADNESS II.

• Thread starter GTP_ADE
  • 627 comments
Hello people just subscribed to gtplanet . Yea cheers for the offer of the mini but already had one tucked away . not sure I'll keep up with the 1.55 xxx but I'll have a laugh trying

Hello people just subscribed to gtplanet . Yea cheers for the offer of the mini but already had one tucked away . not sure I'll keep up with the 1.55 xxx but I'll have a laugh trying

Welcome itsginge.

Had a practice session with Jamesy and ginge, and I am well off Jamesys 1:55s. I think tomorrows race is going to be mental though, as overtaking is going to be tricky, so the pole sitters will need to get away cleanly. With 10 on the grid so far I think it will be epic.

what were u lapping, ade? i was REALLY struggling to break the 1:59.5xx mark :(

I was struggling to get under 2 mins even with some help from Jamsey (cheers) looks like I'm getting the wooden spoon :)

Think Geordie and Jamesy could be in a race all of their own.... Then the rest of us! Does last place get to choose how many laps for second race......?

Think Geordie and Jamesy could be in a race all of their own.... Then the rest of us! Does last place get to choose how many laps for second race......?

I think that depends on what track is picked by 2nd place position from the mini race.

Last edited:
I'm going on their now for a couple of hours .think I need the practise if anyone wants to join pen itsginge

Mini race results.

1st...JAMESYBOGRAT
2nd...COBRIUS
3rd...WARRIUSZERO
4th...CARRACERPTP
5th...COOPER500SPORT
6th...R063R_GL4S6OW
7th...ADE3210
8th...ITSGINGE

Geordie was in contention until he hit some invisible cars that were parked on the grid. I have watched the replay, and at the start of lap 3, he definatly does hit something on the grid that isnt there.

RACE 2.

TVR TAMORA
TRIAL MOUNTAIN

1st...CARRACERPTP
2nd...GEORDIE
3rd...WARRIUSZERO
4th...R063R_GL4S6OW
5th...JAMESYBOGRAT
6th...COOPER500SPORT
7th...COBRIUS
8th...ADE3210
9th...ITSGINGE

Carracer and Geoerdie were very close, until Geordie touched the grass. Carracer finished 25 seconds ahead of Geordie, however Geordie did set the fastest lap, with a 136.9.

Thanks to eveyone who took part in this event. It was just a stand in event while the Core Trident race series takes a break. Core is back next week, but who knows, Mini Madness may well return some day:tup:👍👍

Last edited:
The Minis are GO GO GO.
CtedAzur_17.jpg

Coming up the hill after T1.
CtedAzur_16.jpg

3 abreast around the hairpin.
CtedAzur_13.jpg

Mini sandwich anyone.
CtedAzur_12.jpg

Damage
CtedAzur_11.jpg

Geordie hits invisible cars parked on the grid
CtedAzur_9.jpg

APEX
CtedAzur_6.jpg

COOPERS Mini looking very secondhand
CtedAzur.jpg

Ade3210 and itsginge win best condition mini's at the end of the race.
CtedAzur_3.jpg

CtedAzur_2.jpg

In the lead, Jamesybograt being a bit naughty at the chicane.
CtedAzur_4.jpg

Cobrius, Warrius and Carracer
CtedAzur_5.jpg

R063R
CtedAzur_7.jpg

Jamesy takes the chequered flag.
CtedAzur_1.jpg

Thanks again to everyone who attended, it really was good fun.​

COMING SOON​

MADRID MINI MADNESS

How come the damage never showed up on my screen? Most damaged I've seen a car in GT5 was my driving that bad!

Great racing guys, loved the battle in the second race with the TVRs :D Book me in for Madrid Mini Madness!

How come the damage never showed up on my screen? Most damaged I've seen a car in GT5 was my driving that bad!

Great racing guys, loved the battle in the second race with the TVRs :D Book me in for Madrid Mini Madness!

Glad you enjoyed it. I was surprised by the damage aswell. I didnt think that standard cars crumpled like that. Your rear was totally caved in on the right hand side, and Geordie's car looked like a complete write off.( his roof was even creased). I have watched the replay a couple of times to do the photo's, and your driving was spot on. (I think it was you who kept sounding the horn). Jamesy went off into the lead after Geordie appeared to hit something on the start/finish line at the end of lap 2, and the battle you had with Warrius and Cobrius went on for most of the race. I have yet to set a date for Madrid Mini Madness, but it will probably be in about a months time, and on a Saturday.

Yeah I kept beeping the horn because its mapped to L3 and I'm using the analogue stick for steering. Kept clicking it by mistake! I've got the TVR race on replay I'll get some pics up.

Its not fair! Try as I might, I just can't get any new faces in my Series! Whats the secret Ade????? :lol:

Hello to the new guy's!

Back