Montmelo Circuit de Catalunya confirmed in next update

So Asian Final = Fuji

Euro Final = Catalunya

Americas Final = ?

Does Fuji have any kind of FIA certification? If so I'd guess we will get Circuit of the Americas for the US final (much as I would love Laguna Seca, we didn't get Spa this time so probably not going to happen). Maybe Indianapolis with the GT history?

I'd love to see CoTA or Sonoma Raceway. But higher chances for Laguna Seca.

That is if PD keeps the trend to announce a new real track from each country where regional finals happen.

They seem to be adding F1 tracks now. With this current update and the last 2 tracks that've been added, 2 of them are current Grand Prix host and one was a former host. Maybe with the November update they'll try to even this out. (hopefully with Watkins Glen)

Last edited:

That is if PD keeps the trend to announce a new real track from each country where regional finals happen.

If this trend continues, I tend to believe there is a higher and higher chance of getting 2 tracks this month, Catalunya and whatever US track.

Logically the update would be Wednesday 31 October, based on recent months falling on the last Wednesday of the month.

The SEMA show runs officially 30 October to 2 November. I remember reading that the US final is during SEMA but are the US final dates confirmed precisely?

Either they fall pre 31 October in which case any US track would be in October update surely? Otherwise the potential alternative is a new track seen on 1 or 2 November at the US finals but not released for another 4 weeks which seems mad, but I suppose anything can happen!

Catalunya is a great track this is good news because we are getting tracks that were never featured in past GT games. I hope we get Istanbul Park, Imola, Hockenheim especially Old Hockenheim and other never before seen tracks.

If old tracks to return i hope for Red Rock Valley, Spa and Rome Night. Most likely Spa will come but I doubt Red Rock Valley and Rome Night from GT2 :(

Last edited:
I have to say I did not expect a brand new real track that never was on a Gran Turismo game (correct me if i'm wrong here) to be released as DLC. If you see the tracks we've got so far, either they are real tracks from older iterations or brand new original.

Awesome to see.

Catalyuna is mediocre in all formats... its a very flat technical circuit suited to superbikes.

Be that as it may, its not COTA or Guia or...

I hope we get the Moto version. It is really good in Asseto Corso. I never drive the gimped version because of it

It is not as flat as people think and the corners are varied.

@TonyJZX it is light years better than COTA mate. 👍

I hope we get the Moto version. It is really good in Asseto Corso. I never drive the gimped version because of it

It is not as flat as people think and the corners are varied.

@TonyJZX it is light years better than COTA mate. 👍

They still haven't added the Nurburgring version that that WEC uses where they go through the N24 version of the final chicane. It'd be nice to have both the moto and f1 layouts, along with the school and national circuit, but I'm not holding my breath for more than 2 variations.

Going by FOrza there's three variations? That tiny club circuit thats good for Karts and mid sized one about the length of Tsukuba? Fair enough.

I mean if they gave the kart some tracks to use etc.

THey also havent added Le Mans Bugatti which is one of the best variations.

I am not surprised by this; it's about time we got a world circuit brand new to the series.

I would love to see Laguna Seca back in GT. It's the USA's best track IMO.

Catalunya is a great track this is good news because we are getting tracks that were never featured in past GT games. I hope we get Istanbul Park, Imola, Hockenheim especially Old Hockenheim and other never before seen tracks.

If old tracks to return i hope for Red Rock Valley, Spa and Rome Night. Most likely Spa will come but I doubt Red Rock Valley and Rome Night from GT2 :(
The old fictional tracks I want back the most are Grand Valley (It's the series' flagship fantasy circuit; the 300km endurance should come back as a Group 3 race), Red Rock Valley and the original Route 11. As for real circuits (Including street circuits) I want Laguna Seca, Circuit de Monaco (maybe they could actually license it this time) and Tokyo R246.

So with every e sport event at a certain country does it hint at a track that might be in game from that same country?

Asia-Pacific= Fuji
Spain= Catalunya

So whats next?? If an e sport takes place in Germany we Get Hockenheim, for Italy we get Imola or Mugello??
Don't forget Red Bull Ring for Austria.

If we are now getting new tracks which location is based on where the e-sports events are being held, I'm officially screwed up. My hopes for the Holy Trinity are gone. :(
What Holy Trinity are you referring to?

They still haven't added the Nurburgring version that that WEC uses where they go through the N24 version of the final chicane. It'd be nice to have both the moto and f1 layouts, along with the school and national circuit, but I'm not holding my breath for more than 2 variations.
Not familiar with whatever Nürburgring layout they use in the WEC. As for Catalunya I doubt they'd add the motorcycle variant unless they add motorcycles too.

We all love Midfield too and 246 and I have a special fondness for Route 7... so much chaos in the quick matches.

There's a few non negotiable must have tracks... Spa, Laguna Seca and Silverstone.

So with every e sport event at a certain country does it hint at a track that might be in game from that same country?

Asia-Pacific= Fuji
Spain= Catalunya

So whats next?? If an e sport takes place in Germany we Get Hockenheim, for Italy we get Imola or Mugello??

US final is next up - could be a US track e.g. Laguna Seca or one of many others.

Thoughts then turn to the World Finals. We don't know where they are yet I think? A random thought occurred to me that perhaps they could return to London for these as a full circle from the Copper Box event, and release Silverstone. Sigh, I'm dreaming up stuff now :embarrassed:

I've never even seen this track before it was posted here. Looks cool and I'm definitely excited that we get yet another real world location that's never been in GT.
I'm starting to get spoiled with PD's new trend of adding real tracks every month over and fictional ones. Maybe they will keep this trend going as it's far better than any fictional location new or old.

Back