Montmelo Circuit de Catalunya confirmed in next update

As expected, wonder how many layouts

I'd say, the GP + the Moto GP versions. Easily done like the 2 Fuji variants.

AU1446820.jpg

Last edited:
Seemed pretty flat but I guess I'm spoiled by the fantasy tracks of GT.

Yeah, it's not as obvious as if you were driving. But it has some decent elevation changes.

Start - T1 = Downhill
T1-T3 - huphill
T3 - T4 = flat
T4 - T7 = downhill
T7 - T9 = uphill
T9 - T10 = downhill
T10 - T13 = uphill
T13 - T16 = downhill
T16 - finish = uphill

Of course it's not as up and down as laguna seca, but it's enough to make it interesting imo.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's not as obvious as if you were driving. But it has some decent elevation changes.

Start - T3 = Uphill
T3 - T4 = flat
T4 - T7 = downhill
T7 - T9 = uphill
T9 - T10 = downhill
T10 - T13 = uphill
T13 - T16 = downhill
T16 - finish = uphill

Of course it's not as up and down as laguna seca, but it's enough to make it interesting imo.

Probably would have stated that it's downhill until T1.

The elevation changes are pretty intense in relation to a flat track when you actually see the track in person.

Catalunya is a fantastic track that I have always loved.

Great flow, but the MAIN reason I’m excited for it is because it SHOULD reward being kind to your tires in Sport mode races.

Taking it easier for the first few laps and saving the left side tires, in order to have more grip at the end of the stint, would be quite a viable strategy at this track, much more so than at most other tracks I’d say.

I just hope we get the old/MotoGP layout to drive on as well. That chicane is just god awful :yuck:

Catalunya is also a welcome addition because the W08 will have a new circuit that it’s actually at home on. Online F1 lobbies there are going to be great.

Not to mention it’ll be a good track in pretty much every category. Seriously, I use it for almost all my multi-class combos I can come up with in Project CARS 2.

Latest Posts

Back