MORD Mini Comps | Next one This Weekend

D-Max
What I mean is, the skyline platform, it still holds the road like a 4wd and less like a rwd!

It does not. Unless your using your R32 that still had the 10-90 :lol:

Have no issues with keeping up with anything, just notice a little less under steer.

Guys don't worry about speed so much please, if a car is significantly faster than another I and any other judge will see and consider that.

Keep your thoughts on style and finesse and your drifting will be great.

monstergauz
guys don't worry about speed so much please, if a car is significantly faster than another i and any other judge will see and consider that.

Keep your thoughts on style and finesse and your drifting will be great.

+1

APXCaramel
You say no racecars, so I suggest no chassis swaps. That's just me though.

Or a pp limit instead of Hp. Most people on Racecar swaps cant even get the car sideways without struggle at 550pp :lol: funny to watch though :P

For those who can.... Will be ridiculous to beat. I just say no chassis swaps. Just to keep the field even.

APXCaramel
For those who can.... Will be ridiculous to beat. I just say no chassis swaps. Just to keep the field even.

Still un even when a S13 cant compete because of its chassis

APXCaramel
But it'd be fair to put a viper chassis under it?

Yup cause in the end that S13 would have a better chance against cars like vipers vettes and BMWs. Along with other hybrids. You cant regulate it 100%. i can put a spirit r chassis under the efini and no one would know.

Yup cause in the end that S13 would have a better chance against cars like vipers vettes and BMWs. Along with other hybrids. You cant regulate it 100%. i can put a spirit r chassis under the efini and no one would know.

We would see that easy, Gauz can just test a éfini with STOCK Chassi aganst yo

Back