More New Paints and Wheels in This Week's GT Sport Mileage Exchange Update

Fun facts on paints:
There has never been a K4-K9 paint
All K paints have been Matte (1 Matte Metallic, 3 Half-Matte)
There has never been an O3-O9 paint
There has never been an R4-R9 paint
There has never been a Y5-Y9 paint
The only colours so far with a "9" paint are P(urple) and G(reen), with 3 each
There has never been a W Dark paint - or any Fluorescent W paint
The only colour with all finishes and 1-9 available in at least one finish is G(reen)
The most common colour is B(lue) with 39 different shades/finishes, ahead of R(ed) with 25
The most common Dark colours are R(ed) and P(urple), with 6 each

Fun facts on paints:
The only colour with all finishes and 1-9 available in at least one finish is G(reen)
The most common colour is B(lue) with 39 different shades/finishes, ahead of R(ed) with 25

Amazing.

That they're the price of the cars when they're not on "sale". Then we'd have a reason to be excited when they are on "sale".

I'm sorry fam, I thought you were referencing that they were for sale every week, not on sale.

Only got 4 hrs of sleep, didn't pick that one up

they still havent bothered expanding the decal library.... it can be one of the best things to look out in the store each week,with new livery parts,gt logos official sponsors,etc,etc...

Last edited:
Fun facts on paints:

I smell a spreadsheet... :lol:
Seriously, Is anyone keeping a spreadsheet with all these paints detailed? It would be quite helpful I think 💡

Seriously, Is anyone keeping a spreadsheet with all these paints detailed? It would be quite helpful I think 💡

Hmn....more likely I suspect it is content/research for the inclusion of GTS in GTPedia at some point.........

Yup. That's how I know when colours repeat :D

Interestingly (or not), there's 1008 potential combinations of colour category, "saturation" (1-9) and finish. At 14 per week, that's 72 weeks until we see them all, assuming no repeats.

However, some of the guys with the Debug Menu issue before v1.11 suggested there were only 500 or so colours.

The data on the spreadsheet highlights the fact that some saturations and finishes have never shown up for certain colours suggests there's far fewer. Assuming that the finishes that have never shown up for certain colours in any saturation will not appear, and that the saturations that have never shown up for certain colours in any finish will not appear, there are 532 possible combinations...

I think that's what we call "close enough" :lol:

If you run a website like this i get it, but are there regular players who keep track of all the different wheels and colors? Just curious.

Fun facts on paints:
Confirmed.

And to prevent fully offtopic post, pictures of this update

I read in another thread that players who were able to access the Debug menu could see all of the paint "chips" available in the game.

Was there any indication of a bare carbon fibre pattern being one of those finishes?

I've been thinking of making some Stealth Models (similar to the PS3 titles) but that would be rather difficult with carbon vinyls as they won't line up perfectly across round surfaces.

How would you perfer it?

Edit: I'm just mad about all the rims repeating this week :/

, I see the decal for HRE wheels, but have yet to see ANY! I’m pretty happy with the selection, but it’s geared more towards race cars, then road cars right now. Would love some more 5 spoke designs, like the one we got this week.

To be 100% honest I think GT sport has more than enough rims . I just wish we could pick The special paints for The Decals ( or at least one ) . Having to reverse decals to get cool designs is a pain in the ass.

Back