Players logging into GT Sport today will find the usual weekly refresh of the Mileage Exchange.
It’s a minor update this week, as expected, so the vehicles remain the same as last week, with a new set of personalization items.
Polyphony Digital has again recycled the sticker, pose and helmet options. With nothing new on this front for a few weeks now, it suggests we’ve seen all it has to offer.
For the most part, the wheel selection is new. There’s a repeat of the three OZ Racing Leggenda wheels, along with some options for the BBS RI-A.
There’s an all-new set of paint options though. It’s largely variations on blue/red mixtures, with a number of pink and purple chips. Oddest among them is the P9 Chrome, a 1,000Mi fuchsia hue and one of only six “9” colors to date. There’s also a B1 Dark — with a small flake finish — that’s more sea green than blue. Along with two purple colorshifts, there’s manufacturer special paints from Peugeot and Toyota.
The next update will arrive at 0900 UTC on February 6. Be sure to pick up this week’s new items while you can before then. Don’t forget to check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick points via the Achievements, in case you need to collect any more Mi points before your time runs out.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – January 30 – February 6
- Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi
- ENKEI GTC01 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RG-D (Gold) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RG-D (Silver) – 100 Mi
- WORK GNOSIS HS203 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- WORK GNOSIS HS203 (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- WORK GNOSIS HS203 (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57C6 (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS C345RRIME (Silver) – 100 Mi
- RAYS C345RRIME (Black) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Leggenda (White) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Leggenda (Black) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Leggenda (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- BBS RI-A (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- BBS RI-A (Silver) – 100 Mi
- BBS RI-A (Gold) – 100 Mi
- BBS RI-A (Black) – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- TOW 04 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 2 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 3 – 500 Mi
- Azurite Blue – 500 Mi
- Rouge Rubi – 500 Mi
- P9 Chrome (Pink) – 1,000 Mi
- P3 Small Flakes (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P6 Fluorescent (Pink) – 500 Mi
- PPY Colorshift – 500 Mi
- BPP2 Colorshift – 500 Mi
- B8 Candy Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B1 Dark Flakes S (Green) – 500 Mi
- R1 Dark Flakes L (Red) – 500 Mi
- R2 Dark Candy Met. (Red) – 500 Mi
- O2 Dark Flakes L (Brown) – 500 Mi
- G3 Matte (Green) – 500 Mi
- G8 Matte Fluorescent (Green) – 500 Mi
Featured image courtesy of RL_23.