More Updates Coming is Confirmed.

C.D
He said there would've been damage 6 years ago, I'm still waiting. Any debate is pointless at this point in time though since even lackluster demos sell millions of copies due to the lack of criticism of the franchise's hopelessly brainless fanbase which is being seen as a tacit agreement and approval of the software house's work.[/QUOTE

No actually he said Damage is a thing he has always hoped for in a GT Game. We're all still waiting world doesnt revolve around just one person. Just be patient and wait.

wait for what?? what are we waiting for? We don't know what will come out with updates or infos..They never explained anything..Gt5 REAL SILENT WAITING SIMULATOR

What do you mean wait for what? What for the *Fall Update* to come out is what I was getting at above ^^^

Everyone has their view if your too impatient to wait for updates play something else. It's rather simple or voleteir yourself to take on the role of making the game?

You manage to say that every day... It's starting to get dull.

did you hear something about fall update? Contains info etc..
PS2 2000 gt3 2001 ps3 november 2006 first gt gt5 2011 that's cool Marky if you want to wait it will be great yeah i know it... Thank you PD for more polygon Cars PolyGONE

vlcsnap-97869.jpg

Private Rooms at last?

I'll be happy if PD include private room options in the next update.

However there's one more thing I would like PD to include (either in GT5P or in GT5): How about implementing online race stats for each player (e.g: number of Wins, Points, Number of Retires), which updates automatically after each race. You will have the option of viewing other racers stats, just to get a rough idea of how good he/she is.

This is just a suggestion to PD, if they are listening and reading this right now.

did you hear something about fall update? Contains info etc..
PS2 2000 gt3 2001 ps3 november 2006 first gt gt5 2011 that's cool Marky if you want to wait it will be great yeah i know it... Thank you PD for more polygon Cars PolyGONE

Kaz has stated many times, Yeah your funny real funny...

YES Finally a way to intergrate private rooms this is exactly what i'm hoping for to do with home i'm looking forward to Home alot more now with this thanks for the pic 👍

Private rooms feature is so simple feature not a big special atomic update..Just a simple..Demos have friend list on nowadays This is SOnY' s game right? why they are using P2P servers? we need dedicated servers oh ok i forgot it was BETA game.Hey Marky i am not funny i did'nt want to be funny.These are real in reality.
This is your believe who the man(Kazunori)
Look it that picture. LEt's take look wow !! and Where Are THEY?
gt5_online_details.jpg

so tell me Do you still believe that Man?

Last edited:
Kaz has stated many times, (...)

Well that's the point dude, he's stated damage would've been in the "next" iteration of the franchise for the past 6~8 years just to make up lame excuses right before the release each friggin time, what makes his claims about GT5:P any different exactly, besides the willness of fanboys to blindly believe anything he says?

We're still waiting something as basic as ****ing private rooms (which just for the record and in case you haven't gotten it yet would make the whole Online side of the experience one hundred times better) even netcodes from 1998 have, do you seriously expect them to implement a complex feature such as realistic damage routines? Then you're either in denial or naive.

However please, go ahead and enlighten us.

Last edited:

rofl, that screenshot would be legit if it was meant to be a list of the stuff we'll never get in a GT game cuz ya know, they HAVE to spend all of their resources into modeling the 600th pointless JP city car instead of focusing on improving the gaming experience.

I'll tell you what, if they dropped whatever they've been working on since Prologue release and added to GT5:P all of the features listed on that screenshot people would probably play the game for the next 10 years without complaining once.

Last edited:
C.D
Well that's the point dude, he's stated damage would've been in the "next" iteration of the franchise for the past 6~8 years just to make up lame excuses right before the release each friggin time, what makes his claims about GT5:P any different exactly, besides the willness of fanboys to blindly believe anything he says?

We're still waiting something as basic as ****ing private rooms (which just for the record and in case you haven't gotten it yet would make the whole Online side of the experience one hundred times better) even netcodes from 1998 have, do you seriously expect them to implement a complex feature such as realistic damage routines? Then you're either in denial or naive.

However please, go ahead and enlighten us.

No one understands what the word Prologue Means. Look it up and learn it. In Gran Turismo 4 Prologue what was in that huh? 30 Cars 4 Tracks. The amount of demand was unbeleivable for all these features everyone wants. If you simply put everything in a Prologue whats left for the main game for people to keep playing? Apsolutely siltch. Naive? We'll see my friend. When an update suddenly pops up on our screens any time soon we'll see what everyones view is then. I stick by my theory's & optimism & you stick to having everything in one bulge. I prefer to have new fresh things once every quarter and we have certainly have had tons more stuff added to Prologue since December.

Updates are the KEY ok give it to us full version.Updates can come to full version,as well...We have online now.There was no online in gt4 proluge times.They can fix everything with these update so i meant what are we waiting for? We are happy with these updates..Gimme GT5 all we said

Actually there was Online Play in GT4, But it happened after GT4 Was released, I was a Beta tester for it & still own the copy myself to proof it. How do you think we have Online for GT5 Prologue, Continuous testing... 👍

C.D
rofl, that screenshot would be legit if it was meant to be a list of the stuff we'll never get in a GT game cuz ya know, they HAVE to spend all of their resources into modeling the 600th pointless JP city car instead of focusing on improving the gaming experience.

I'll tell you what, if they dropped whatever they've been working on since Prologue release and added to GT5:P all of the features listed on that screenshot people would probably play the game for the next 10 years without complaining once.

👍

Yeah, exactly! That (and your other post) is exactly what I would've written, if I was as good writer than you. [honestly] You are the man!

That aside, I hope that they really going to implement friend invites and voice chat finally when HOME arrives...
I want to race when I want, who I want and where I want! Worth for money, you know? It's not really fun to hear the same old excuses over and over...

Cmon PD!:mischievous:

Last edited:
What i realy miss is a statistic of how many km/miles i have made since i bought the game... and the km/mile for every car to see how many km i´ve done with this car... like in GT4...

C.D

there is not going to be 600 cars, if we are lucky will see 100 or 150 more.

I don't get why are you all complaining, nobody forced you to buy Prologue, and wait for updates. If this is to stressful for you, sell the game and play something else or wait for the full game.

Why are you all acting as a 9 yearolds, this world is not perfect nor is Sony or PD, even though PD is trying with gt series. Every perfection comes with waiting and patience. So be patience and wait.

I bet you would all like to have 600 cars, 100 tracks and gt game every year, but then it would be like NFS, GRID, games that come every year at the same time with same physics model etc. and then it wouldn't please you either.

Patience is a virtue.

See ya all on the tracks.

👍 I'm gunna go try some Time Trials for the time being. Learning my DFGT with some specfic cars is quite a task for me lol more practice XD

I bet you would all like to have 600 cars, 100 tracks and gt game every year, but then it would be like NFS, GRID, games that come every year at the same time with same physics model etc. and then it wouldn't please you either.

Patience is a virtue.

See ya all on the tracks.
Nobody is asking for 600 cars and I personally wouldn't want too much content in Prologue as this would spoil GT5. However a very basic feature such as private rooms should of been implemented ages ago and the fact that we're still waiting is in incredible. Just imagine what fun we would have racing against our friends and how the lifespan of prologue would increase significantly especially if the host can select how many laps.

Nobody is asking for 600 cars and I personally wouldn't want too much content in Prologue as this would spoil GT5. However a very basic feature such as private rooms should of been implemented ages ago and the fact that we're still waiting is in incredible. Just imagine what fun we would have racing against our friends and how the lifespan of prologue would increase significantly especially if the host can select how many laps.

yes i know what fun it would be, but we don't have it yet, and complaining isn't going to rush anything

yes i know what fun it would be, but we don't have it yet, and complaining isn't going to rush anything
Yes thats right, everyone has to allow themselves to have patience. It's becoming a little annoying that everyone feels the need to state the obvious and have a whinge, it would be nice if could get all these 'whingy people' together in one Thread, a 'whinging thread' :D that way the rest of the forum can be free from there...whinging.:crazy: But seriously guys just chill it's not that hard to have patience.👍
I'm happy to wait so that PD can get GT exactly the way they want it, because the way they want it is perfect....I deffinetly can wait for perfect!!:dopey:
Your right dzidza, patience is a virtue.
Take it easy guys.;)
Rusty*

All I can say is GT4 was on the PS2, GT5 is on the PS3. Back in the old days when games came on DVDs, we had to wait for the sequel or a re-released special edition to see any updates, bug fixes, additional content and such. Now, we just have to have good developers, an internet connection and a good enough reason and that's all.

If KY wants to put private rooms, racing teams, tuning garages, car trading and a few extra cars in the game every now and then, all he has to do is find the people in his team to make them, make them make it then give it to Sony for approval, and that's that, but it does take time.

Therefore I'm confident that private rooms, and possibly damage, will be coming to GT5p, IF GT5p is indeed a beta for GT5, since those are fairly big features that will need testing out before the full-price GT5 comes out to compete with Forza 3 and whatever other driving simulators are out there. You just have to wait, really, and be grateful they're not spacing the updates a year or two years apart and asking for money each time, unlike the big sports franchises that don't really change all that much year by year.

Damage - at least done with the GT insistence on graphic perfection - is such a big step forward that it will presumably take a long time to implement. I would expect it to arrive with GT5.

Private rooms surely can't be that hard to implement & I would hope that it would be implemented soon. But even without private rooms, we seem to have managed to co-ordinate our race times to get a somewhat similar effect.

IMO what we need more than anything else at this point is:

MORE TRACKS!

The Nordschleife, or two or three smaller tracks would extend the life of Prologue for many months, without taking away from anticipation of the full GT5 when it finally appears...

Now im sure we get Private rooms with Home...

And I agree,damage is a big step and will take a long time...

Some nice tracks like the NS would be awesome

The Nordschleife, or two or three smaller tracks would extend the life of Prologue for many months, without taking away from anticipation of the full GT5 when it finally appears...

I wish they'd put the Nürburgring in, but I think its too much of a selling point for them to put it in GT5p. I think there's a surprising number of people who'd not buy GT5 if they put the 'ring in now, I remember when I went there I got talking to a few people who said they'd driven on it on GT4 and felt like coming to see what it's really like, so I'd imagine a lot of car enthusiasts who have a casual interest in gaming or just want to get to know the track would just settle for GT5p if it had the 'ring in it.

There's that, and the fact we only paid half the price of what GT5 will be, when the 'ring probably totals all the other current tracks put together in terms of length, and probably exceeds them by quite a way on the number of corners! I don't mind waiting for that, as long as its in delicious HD.

Now the Nürburgring GP circuit, that's far more likely, and they could be a bit cheeky and claim to have the Nürburgring in the game, and technically wouldn't be lying.

I think if they put the ring in GT5P they will sell one million more GT5P´s :) and till GT5 its a long time,I think when we get 600 cars in GT5,everybody will test this cars or a couple of them on the ring so they will buy the full game anyway...

I´m sure we get the ring in GT5P

I wish they'd put the Nürburgring in, but I think its too much of a selling point for them to put it in GT5p. I think there's a surprising number of people who'd not buy GT5 if they put the 'ring in now, I remember when I went there I got talking to a few people who said they'd driven on it on GT4 and felt like coming to see what it's really like, so I'd imagine a lot of car enthusiasts who have a casual interest in gaming or just want to get to know the track would just settle for GT5p if it had the 'ring in it.

There's that, and the fact we only paid half the price of what GT5 will be, when the 'ring probably totals all the other current tracks put together in terms of length, and probably exceeds them by quite a way on the number of corners! I don't mind waiting for that, as long as its in delicious HD.

Now the Nürburgring GP circuit, that's far more likely, and they could be a bit cheeky and claim to have the Nürburgring in the game, and technically wouldn't be lying.

Assuming that GT5 is still a year off, I'm pretty sure that if they put the Nordschleife in GT5P it might convince some of the hold-outs to buy GT5P, & I think the vast majority of GT enthusiasts would still buy GT5 because it would have a ton of new content & new features (like damage) that they could not resist. So adding content to GT5P would be a win - win situation for PD IMO.

I would like to see all PRO races made WORLD RACES! And throw in a few more cars and tracks. I also think we will see updates, come when they change the tracks every month! Just my guess on the arrival of the updates!

Back