most anticipated car

  • Thread starter Thread starter xcsti
  • 121 comments
  • 5,066 views
Messages
2,415
I am wondering what car have you been waiting since gt3 for that is now slated to appear in gt4?

For me the their are too many, the Mclaren any of the Lemans cars and the addition of Group B rally cars. They all get my blood boiling.
 
Well, there have always been some LeMans cars. BUt McLaren. The F1 GTR has been my favorite since I first saw it, and have been in love with it every since I saw the Longtail at a Laguna Seca race.
 
All of them but if this threads seems like a wishlist then i really want the Nissan r30 ShiloueteSP?? Is that what its called? Here are some more. And i couldnt find a picture but the Opel Tigra Ice Race Car
 

Attachments

  • alfa155.jpg
    alfa155.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 12
  • R30%20RS%20Turbo.jpg
    R30%20RS%20Turbo.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 082423a_r30.jpg
    082423a_r30.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 11
Lotus Exige, not the motorsport, but the true Exige :drool:
 
The only R30 I've heard of is a Skyline model.
 
...these are the cars i want in GT4!!
Peugeot 905
TN_Le_Mans-1992-06-21-001.jpg

Mazda MXR-01
TN_Le_Mans-1992-06-21-005.jpg

Toyota TS010 :dopey:
TN_Le_Mans-1992-06-21-007.jpg

Mc Laren F1 (short)
TN_Le_Mans-1996-04-28-038.jpg

Mercedes CLK-LM#35 and with YELLOW mirrors!
TN_Le_Mans-1998-06-07-035.jpg

Porsche GT1 ´98#26 red mirrors
TN_Le_Mans-1998-06-07-026.jpg
 
The Mazda I think was the same thing as the 787B. Well, the design looks the same cept for the spoiler.
 
All are good though. I gues I should have said open lm cars
 
GT-One Lover
...these are the cars i want in GT4!!
Peugeot 905
TN_Le_Mans-1992-06-21-001.jpg


Ah! The Peugeot 905!
I've forgotten about that car. That thing is a monster.
 
well i could say ferrari's but the talk @ the moment is they are gonna be included so i will rule them out .

no point sayin maclaren - its innit !!!!

how about ford sierra cosworth rs500 - in black with hooooge rims - lol
lancia thema 8.32
De Thomaso Pantera
lamborghini diablo gt & mucielago gt
bmw 2002 turbo
lancia rally 037
maserati spyder
lotus esprit LM ( from gt2 )
VW corrado VR6
Ford escort mexico
ford mondeo st200

that enuff for ya ???
 
I just rememberd the ford rs2000 rally car. They should have the pantera in it though.
 
If I must, I'd say the road McLarens. (F1, F1 LM, F1 GT)
But porbably a few Ferraris and Lambo's not to mention Porsche.
I would like to see Koenigsegg's latest CC model.
 
The Mazda MXR-01 was built in response to the rule changes in 1992 for Group C cars, specifically the one that hindered the use of rotaries like the 787B had used to win in 1999. The MXR-01 therefore carried a V10 instead built by Judd but based on an older Jaguar XJR unit.

And the car pictured above actually has the high downforce wing, the twin MazdaSpeed MXR-01 ran with the low downforce wing:
Le_Mans-1992-06-21-006.jpg
 
I'm very much looking forward to the Tommy Kaira ZZ-II. Yes it was in GT3 but I love it. Putting some racing mods on it will make my 2005. :)
 
The359
The Mazda MXR-01 was built in response to the rule changes in 1992 for Group C cars, specifically the one that hindered the use of rotaries like the 787B had used to win in 1999. The MXR-01 therefore carried a V10 instead built by Judd but based on an older Jaguar XJR unit.

the 787B was raced in 1991... Not 1999....

Um... 359? You getting rusty?
 
Kaiser
I'm very much looking forward to the Tommy Kaira ZZ-II. Yes it was in GT3 but I love it. Putting some racing mods on it will make my 2005. :)
I've heard Tommy Kaira tried to race modify it last year. You know, with a spoiler, better performance, etc. I haven't heard much about since March.
 
I meant 1991, I have this 1999 thing in my mind from all this Audi stuff.....
 
we do know one thing. If that made it, Porsche would make it. Would make a great competitor for the CLK, and F1 GTR cars.
 
McLaren F1GTR
I've heard Tommy Kaira tried to race modify it last year. You know, with a spoiler, better performance, etc. I haven't heard much about since March.



Really? Where did you see that?
 
Im looking forward to the old muscle cars, the Chevelle 454 in particular. Imagine the sound that car will make.
 
Kaiser
Really? Where did you see that?


It was an Import Mag from Japan, that was translated. I was at a car shop, but I'll check online for it.
 
icemanshooter23
Im looking forward to the old muscle cars, the Chevelle 454 in particular. Imagine the sound that car will make.

I am looking forward to racing muscle cars on the drag strip. Can you smell burnin rubber? lol
 
McLaren F1GTR
I am looking forward to racing muscle cars on the drag strip. Can you smell burnin rubber? lol
I can smell it already! Also looking forward to the Porsche GT1 and other lemans racers.
 
If it's in I'd like to race the Aston Martin Vantage GT or whatever it was called, 700+ Bhp in a car that weighed les than 800KG's thats also an Aston has to be good.
 
Back