most anticipated car

  • Thread starter Thread starter xcsti
  • 121 comments
  • 5,067 views
I'd like to honour ed the duck from childrens bbc, I loved him, but he fell from fame after being caught with those hookers. RIP ed the duck.

Anyway, maclaren, meh, give me a zonda anyday.
 
This is looks like a great car from RUF. Saw it on the list and I am looking forward to it.
ruf_rturbo_02.jpg
 
Thats the RTurbo I believe. Very awesome car but I havent seen it in any pics
 
Yes it is the Rturbo. Sorry I forgot to mention it in my post.
 
Most anticipated car, huh? Let me see if I can use my head and come up with several favorites in class. And if they don't make it into GT4, my apologies. Alright. Let's rock.

MOST ANTICIPATED...

...FF car: the Dodge Neon SRT-4. A modern car that costs less than $25K, and you get power. 210 or 230 something HPs to boot. And if the Panoz LMP roadster makes it into GT4, this will edge out the RX-8 fully.

...FR car: believe it or not, I'm going to say the Mazda RX-8 and RX-8 LM and here's why. The car has caught a lot of attention since its introduction. It is intimidating from the rear and looks good cornering. And with the Renesis powerplant, it can rule almost anyone who daresay threaten its capabilities.

...MR car: I have two. The McLaren F1 GTR and the collective lineup of LMP sportscars. I wanted the McLaren F1 to be in Gran Turismo 3. And with its BMW powerplant pumping more than 600 horsepower and with devoted fans like McLaren F1 GTR and the sparkling diva McLaren'sAngel, who wouldn't want to pass this up? And it's also about time LMP race cars make their debut into Gran Turismo. Almost any one of them is a good pickup. I'd love to take the Pescarolo racer to the limit like I was Tiff Needell off of "Fifth Gear."

...4WD car: I'm hoping for the Toyota Tundra Pikes Peak, but if there are any capable 4WD cars other than Subaru or Mitsubishi, there are many choices (counting rally cars).

...unique car: I'm going to say the Chevrolet SS-R. If trucks make a big impact, who wouldn't want to race this unique truck? And note I said unique "car." I KNOW IT'S NOT A CAR, so don't rant.

...tuning car: this is not even close! I'm going with the Toyota Celica tuned by Trial unless some other cool cars are in.

NEXT!!!
 
'64 Ferrari 250 SWB
'67 Ferrari 275 GTB/4
'62 Ferrari 250 GTO Scaglietti Berlinetta
'64 Ferrari 250 GTO Pininfarina
'70 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona
'84 Ferrari 288 GTO
'85 Ferrari Testarossa
'91 Ferrari F40
'02 Ferrari 465M GT Scaglietti
'02 Ferrari 575M Maranello
'02 Ferrari Enzo
'04 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
'83 Lancia 037 Road Car
 
you know, i can't really pinpoint any one particular car that i'm looking forward too, i'm really looking forward to all of them, the light hybids, maneuverable Sports Compacts, throaty Muscle cars, high performance Supercars, Lemans racers, JGTC Racers, Rally racers, Dragsters, Formula 1s and even the bloatware (minivans etc.) will all be equally run into the ground by me.
 
Yes, there're no specific cars i am looking for. Actually I like those cars that we usually see on the street rather than those Ferrari, Lambo or Porsche. I dont mean those cars aren't good, but most games have those cars. May be it's just my pt of view, since I always like to drive 'normal' car rather than those 'race prep car'. I mean if i want to drive those Rally cars, why not just buy a rally game. I want to have MORE choices of cars, not only those top model ones. Like back in GT2, they have all the cars, no matter top grade or entry level. I like to see that.
 
Hey mclarenf1gtr... where did you hear that they were race tuning the Tommy Kaira?

Maybe I should make my post longer so you'll notice...





is this long enough?


maybe I should talk about something in this thread. The Mclaren shown in the game looks incredible and I can't wait to see it.

how's that? now I'll repeat the question.

Hey mclarenf1gtr... where did you hear that they were race tuning the Tommy Kaira?
 
I can't say there's one vehicle in particular I'm lookig forward to above all others, but I AM much more interested in driving actual street production cars over a race only vehicle.
 
The Renault 5 Turbo (road car) is the one i'm looking foreward to driving the most.
 
maybe we should start a post called " Hey MclarenF1gtr, Where did you see a raced out zzII?" just to catch his attention! :sly:
 
Mclaren Mercedes SLR :eek: :eek: .....................................thats all!!!
 
I personally don't like the SLR. Just doesnt seem to perform as well as it should with the amount of power it has. Doesn't look too pretty either.
 
yes, that's what Gran Turismo about, remember GT1 has lots or 'road cars', that's what GT attracts me first. Dont you guys think it's more interesting to race with street car rather than all the people using Ferrari Enzo or Lambo.
like i played PGR2 live, most user over there use fast high power car, i mean it's fast, but no fun, i rather use those Mini or Type R.
and that's what Gran Tursimo mean, a driving simulator. so there should be more cars to choose from rather than just super cars
 
Ok, here you are. I will TRY and refind the car site that put this up. Here's what the site owners said.

Heres a bit of the story.
Nov. 2002-Tommy Kaira has been trying to keep what seems like a ZZ-II Race Car secret. Forunately, one of our journalists on vacation was able to catch what looked like the ZZ-II at a test track in the southern part of Japan. He stood outside the test track on a hill over looking it. He reported to us that the car looked indeed like a ZZ-II. The car looked as if it had race modifications. After about 15 minutes, he did not see the car on the track again. Our journalist said that he waited 7 more minutes, and didn't see it.

June 2003-We have been waiting to hear more about the car, but haven't heard anything.

Aug. 2003-No word yet, and we have a feeling that the project has been scraped. We have called T.K. 4 times, and have been refused to hear anything.

May 2004-Well, it's been over a year, and and still nothing. We have susppected that the project has been scraped. So, unless any anything else is heard within the next week, we will take this article out of our news history section.


REMEMBER: The site has reported this.
 
I'm pumped for playing around with the old cars like the classic corvette and stuff, i cant freakin wait!
 
I dunno why but i have the urge to modify the Cudda 6 Pack and the Honda integra type R/ RSX-S, dont ask why, i am an american car enthusiast but i just have an itch to modify that car :dunce:

:bowdown: :bowdown: GT 4!!
:banghead: Where are u GT4?
 
There's too many cars in GT4 to choose from. But I'll add a few. If they are in the game they would be my favourites!

DB9
aston_martin_db9.jpg


Bentley Continental GT
head_on_002.jpg


Bugatti Veyron
Bugatti-Veyron-maw.jpg


Bentley Speed 8
img01.jpg
 
All of these would be good, unless of course you had to pay for new trannnys in the veyron :)
 
I am wondering what car have you been waiting since gt3 for that is now slated to appear in gt4
69 Camaro, 70 Chevelle, 67-68 Fastback Mustang, and all the muscle cars just like GT2 had but GT3 didn't. :)
 
Another car with interess... :sly: javascript:visa('/atlas/imagepopup.php?spel=722&start=10', 'imagepopup')
 
Here are a few i would like to drive in GT4 :)

1998 Cardi Curara
1998_Cardi_Curara.jpg


1999 Evans Series 3 LeMans
1999_Evans_Series_3_LeMans.jpg


2001 B.Engineering Edonis
2001_B.Engineering_Edonis.jpg


2004 Covini C6W
2004_Covini_C6W.jpg


2004 Doran JE4
2004_Doran_JE4.jpg


2004 Edag GenX Concept
2004_Edag_GenX_Concept.jpg
 
...yeah! the EDONIS would be a nice car to compare it with the SALEEN S7,PAGANI ZONDA,TK ZZ-II and with the JAG XJ 220!!! :dopey:


WHAT ABOUT THESE CARS???
just look at the spyker and wow !!!"""THE ALLARD"""!!! A AMAZING CAR 👍
 
attachment.php


You can forget the Porsches, even though it would be nice. But what the hell is this!?
 
I saw one of those in the back of An Autoweek about a year or two ago. I have no idea what it's caled though. Some Excellent cars GTone lover and sprite. I would love to see the Bugatti EB110 in, and now that it is owned by VW it could happen.
 
Back