most anticipated car

  • Thread starter Thread starter xcsti
  • 121 comments
  • 5,067 views
icemanshooter23
I can smell it already! Also looking forward to the Porsche GT1 and other lemans racers.
Dear God do I want the '96 or '97 #25 911 GT1. That car was amazing.
 
A few months ago I went to the Goodwood Festival of Speed, here is a short clip that I recorded on the day, featuring some rally cars that will be in GT4 as well as two entries from the Le Mans class.

Sorry for the poor quality of the video, my capturing device simply isn't up to par.
I hope you enjoy the video :)

Goodwood video

Cars featured: (in order of apearance)

Alpine-renault A110
Fiat 131 Abarth
Lancia Stratos
Peugeot 205 T16
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo
Lancia Delta S4
Toyota Celica ST185
Toyota TS010 Le Mans
McLaren-BMW F1 GTR Le Mans 'long tail'
 
I'm lookin forward to driving the Saleen S7....my favorite car ever...so far.
 
Hiroke
A few months ago I went to the Goodwood Festival of Speed, here is a short clip that I recorded on the day, featuring some rally cars that will be in GT4 as well as two entries from the Le Mans class.

Sorry for the poor quality of the video, my capturing device simply isn't up to par.
I hope you enjoy the video :)

Goodwood video

Cars featured: (in order of apearance)

Alpine-renault A110
Fiat 131 Abarth
Lancia Stratos
Peugeot 205 T16
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo
Lancia Delta S4
Toyota Celica ST185
Toyota TS010 Le Mans
McLaren-BMW F1 GTR Le Mans 'long tail'
Oh, it has been to long since I heard the power of that McLaren. #42. I saw it along with #43 at a Laguna Seca Race back in '97. Best race of my life.
 
RacingFreak2k3
I'm lookin forward to driving the Saleen S7....my favorite car ever...so far.
Oh, I forgot about that one. One of my favorite American cars also.
 
I found this cool diagram of the takata NSX
cutaway-takata18.jpg
 
Sweet, but that most be an '03 Takata, or the one in GT2. Since the one in GT4 is yellow and black. But the artist could have just made it white.
 
I'm looking forward to the Mercedes 190 Evolution 2. I saw a racing version on the E3 pics but I am sure they would've put in the road version. I hope the CL 65 AMG is in. I think it would be great to strip it from it's excess weight, put on some slicks and put the endless power reserve to good use :D
 
yeah the cl65 is one beast i'd like to see
 
Along with McLaren being in the game, I would like to honor Bruce McLaren.
June 2, this year marked 34 years since his death.

Bruce McLaren-Born 1937, died June 2, 1970.
 
McLaren's are not that great man.... :odd:

Infact - they are over rated. they suck. and they are ugly as hell....

The fina is nice - but I never looked forward to a McLaren F1. They are in other games.
*cough* Need For Speed *cough*

I rather drive a freaking Subaru 360...
 
I don't think he was referring to your comment directly, just the whole of people saying they were looking forward to Mclaren's. I do agree, they are overrated and wont be anywhere close to the best Le Mans cars in the game.
 
McLaren F1GTR
I am just honoring the man.

Well - thats okay. But he didn't make the car. Bruce McLaren was long past away when the McLaren was introduced.
 
Real Life:
15.jpg


Gran Turismo 4:
57559.jpg


JAGUAR, you're in luck. :)
 
rs2000!!!!!!!!! unless im wrong but damn group B rules!

Edit: Iam wrong it is an rs200, big difference
 
I hear the RS200 is also in, and I see no reason why the Audi S1 should not be in.
 
Will they have the Audi quattro Sport? That car is amazing. I know the Sauber Mercedes is in.
 
Since everyone is backing there wishes up with some pics, I thought I might do so aswell.

The 190 E Evolution
18.jpg


The CL65 AMG
mercedes-benz_cl65_amg_05.jpg


EDIT; Stupid me, linked the wrong pic
 
i'm looking forward to the return of the 1969 427 corvette. and the r89 looks like it is going to be so cool to drive. hopefully the ferrari's are in the game, i will be very happy!!!
 
The 190 E Evolution
18.jpg


The DTM verison is in.

The CL65 AMG
030826mer1.jpg


You got the CL600.
 
nightcreature84
hopefully the ferrari's are in the game, i will be very happy!!!

I will forget you said that. But you know. Polyphony digital won't pay EA's large sum just for Ferrari to be in...
 
I think someone in another post answer the question of bidding on ferrari's and lambos and whatnot, The companies are now realizing how good of an advertizment video games are. An example, I may never be able to drive a skyline GTR but I can in GT3 so when It comes to the US in 2007 I'm already hooked and savin my pennies. Companies will stop giving out exclusive rights. Plus they want their car in the best game because more people buy it. GT3 is the best GT4 will be better. but this forum is supposed to be on what cars you want to see or are excited to see, not whether they will make it.
 
Darin
Well - thats okay. But he didn't make the car. Bruce McLaren was long past away when the McLaren was introduced.


But, in 1964, Bruce was trying to establish his company and was already drawing designs. He was deciding to start the company when he retired from Motor racing, but never got the chance. He left Ron Dennis to establish it. Dennis had designers make the cars, but was not the official McLaren Cars Owner. Bruce in fact was the starter of the company. He just didn't plan to start making or establishing the company until he retired. So you see.

He started it, he just didn't live long enough to establish it. That's why he left Dennis to establish it for him.
 
Hiroke
A few months ago I went to the Goodwood Festival of Speed, here is a short clip that I recorded on the day, featuring some rally cars that will be in GT4 as well as two entries from the Le Mans class.

Sorry for the poor quality of the video, my capturing device simply isn't up to par.
I hope you enjoy the video :)

Goodwood video

Cars featured: (in order of apearance)

Alpine-renault A110
Fiat 131 Abarth
Lancia Stratos
Peugeot 205 T16
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo
Lancia Delta S4
Toyota Celica ST185
Toyota TS010 Le Mans
McLaren-BMW F1 GTR Le Mans 'long tail'
My goodness, that Toyota TS010 sounds mean as hell
 
Back