most anticipated car

  • Thread starter Thread starter xcsti
  • 121 comments
  • 5,067 views
Oh yeah DB9!!!! I just watched a top gear with that in it, i want to go make money to buy one or at least fly to england to test drive one..... ::drool::
 
Yeeeeaaah! Volvo 240* baby!

volvo%20240%202.jpg















*Equipped with Type-R sticker for better performance 👍
 
Darin
attachment.php


You can forget the Porsches, even though it would be nice. But what the hell is this!?

Allard J2X, an experimental Group C car that revolutionized downforce aerodynamics, but only was able to race once.
 
-the car im DYING to drive...the E3 video shows various cars on the Nordschleife and by pausing and slow forwarding it i got a glimpse at an E30 BMW M3 EVOIII, it was bad quality and it drove into the picture for about half a second but i almost got a heart attack when i saw it! if any E30 makes it in id be on cloud no.9 for at least 2 yrs...
-does anyone know if PD know of the existence of the ALPINA manufactur? if that makes it in im flying to PD HQs to thank them personally!
-also the 72 limited Hemi Cuda Conv.
 

Attachments

  • BMW M3 E30 EVO copy.jpg
    BMW M3 E30 EVO copy.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 02 copy.jpg
    02 copy.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 4cudas.jpg
    4cudas.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 12
hey darin just write this in the adresse line:
WWW.MULSANNESCORNER.COM
and look at any car technical specifications u want!!
...u can also have a look at the le Mans trap speeds from 1999 to 2003(or even 2004?)
 
Wow...s0o0o0o0 many cars I wanna drive...Mercedes 190 Evo II....Toyota Corolla Levin....1980's Accord....Lotus Europa, but most of all..... :bowdown: SILEIGHTY!!
 
Robin Reliant, what a car !! :lol:
Seriously I would like to see Caterham or Westfield cars, fast, low and lots of fun, the way a car should be !!
 
Someone say the word ROBIN :lol:???!!!!!

I really want some more new 2004 cars in GT4.......In the 359's list all the new cars (apart from stuff like the 1 series) is old. I really can't wait to have the new facelift MG and Rovers.......plus the new drop top Vauxhall Tigra, corsa.....the TVR sagaris!!! (odd list i know) like I can't wait to basically drive brand new cars......not 0'3 stuff!!!
 
That actually looks frikin amazing.....compared to some lousy new attempts at Peugeot concept cars!

Reliant Kitten! :lol:
 
The359
Allard J2X, an experimental Group C car that revolutionized downforce aerodynamics, but only was able to race once.

Thats what I wanted to know. ;)👍

Now time to do research on it.
 
Yes, like a previous poster said, the TVR T350 will be a welcome handful. And I saw something about a BMW M3 as well? Yes please.

But most of all, the 911 GT3. Around the Nurburgring. Oh baby hurt me!
 
ubergreg
Yes, like a previous poster said, the TVR T350 will be a welcome handful. And I saw something about a BMW M3 as well? Yes please.

But most of all, the 911 GT3. Around the Nurburgring. Oh baby hurt me!

Its not in... Or you can pay EA and then give PD the license for the car to be in...
 
my most anticipated car?
easy 1 letter & 2 numbers
:bowdown: '69 Z/28 :drool: :drool:
 
I'm floored by the number of replies wishlist threads can garner.
 
alpine_man
gt-one doesn't he say mopsgeschwindigkeit?!
...yeah!?..i don´t know (das kann man im lied sowieso net richtig hören!aber wenn du meinst...)ok then i´ll change it:)

ahh..and just A JOKE to make u guys angry:
"""BENTLEY SUCKS!!!"""LOL:):):lol:just a joke it´s one of my favorite GTP cars of course!:)
 
Darin
Its not in... Or you can pay EA and then give PD the license for the car to be in...

:grumpy: Not good news. Which TVRs will be in the game??? And will some Porsches (not RUFs, but proper Porsches) make it?

Break it to me gently. I'm feeling a bit fragile after the hearing about the lovely T350C.
 
maybe they can pull somethin like they did with the nomad diablo in the us and some other gt3 by attaining the racign series license and through that the license to a certain race car by lamborghini, ferrari or porsche:) i mean hey the McLaren F1 GTR is in!
 
Lamboracer
All of them but if this threads seems like a wishlist then i really want the Nissan r30 ShiloueteSP?? Is that what its called? Here are some more. And i couldnt find a picture but the Opel Tigra Ice Race Car
Oh yes, I forgot this one: the Nissan Silhouette R30. It was one of the best butt kicking car in GT2.I hope too it will be back in GT4.
 
Looks like it's in my price range, only 600,000.
 
alpine_man
maybe they can pull somethin like they did with the nomad diablo in the us and some other gt3 by attaining the racign series license and through that the license to a certain race car by lamborghini, ferrari or porsche:) i mean hey the McLaren F1 GTR is in!

That F1 GTR is only in the game b/c BMW has it.

Now if PD, wanted the F1 GTR from JGTC (has a different wing) they needed to obtain McLaren's license, but if they could do that, then they could acquire the F1, LM, and GT, but since EA (Who hads turned into street racing) that can't happen. BMW owns the rights to #43 and #42 F1 GTR McLarens.

Plus, until EA's contract with Lamborghini, Porsche, and Ferrari end, we doubt they'll make it.
 
My most anticipated car is definitely the Amuse S2000, at least for me. I don't think, or remember seeing a picture of it, but I know Amuse is known for making good things. :)
 
Back