Most enjoyable cars to drive in GT Sport

• Thread starter Sander 001
  • 180 comments
With the N-cars I absolutely enjoy the Swift, the R32 and the F40. For race cars my go-tos in Gr.4 are the Vantage and the GTR and in Gr.3 the Mazda, the Aston and the Lexus. They all are fun to drive and give a challenge from time to time 👍

I also really enjoy thrashing the Nova down the tokyo straight fully tuned on comfort hard tires with wheelspin from 0-350kph :lol:

My most usted cars (I like them and feel confident with Them, and obviously enjoying The driving) are:

-Hyundai Génesis Gr3
- BMW M4 Gr4
- Suzuki swift sport
- Ferrari F40
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- Mazda MX-5
- Volkswagen Scirocco Gr4
- BMW VGT

Last edited:
The 1972 Alpine A110 is a joy to drive. Alsace is the closest thing we have to a road course and it's fantastic there. The midrange growl of the engine, the sublime handling, the cockpit...just awesome. I only wish we could choose more vintage or non-race gear when driving the road cars. Looks a bit silly with those racing gloves in cockpit mode.

The 1972 Alpine A110 is a joy to drive.

Absolutely!

And in N200 tune, it's a money spinner on Maggiore in the Professional series N1000. 405,000 credits if clean, and a most enjoyable race as well.

Remove as much weight as possible, max out the HP while still in N200, RS front, RSS rear, gearbox max speed 162 mph, TC =0, salt and pepper to taste

I just tried the old Alpine on a dirt lobby yesterday, and holy 🤬 what a blast!!! No tune, bone stock, and was using a shifter. It just feels so good to drive! It's not the fastest (the Peugot 208 I used after that was 3 seconds faster :( ), but it's so fun that I didn't care at all

The Caymen.

I know it's not the meta but there's this crazy midship pivot thing that it can do on Turn 4 at Brand's Hatch when you use the throttle and brake at the same time. If I could only control that movement like that all of the time I'd be stoked but otherwise it always behave in a predictable and progressive way that never throws me for a loop.

The Caymen.

I know it's not the meta but there's this crazy midship pivot thing that it can do on Turn 4 at Brand's Hatch when you use the throttle and brake at the same time. If I could only control that movement like that all of the time I'd be stoked but otherwise it always behave in a predictable and progressive way that never throws me for a loop.
Elaborate? I see aliens do that gas/brake at the same time thingy but I never fully understood it :dunce:

Elaborate? I see aliens do that gas/brake at the same time thingy but I never fully understood it :dunce:

Watch Senna do his hot lap on Brand's Hatch on youtube. It's crazy how he can pivot the car to align better for the exit without losing speed. I think it was Jackie Stewart that said that he steers with his brakes and not his wheel. Yeah, a weird statement but I didn't really get what he meant until I accidentally did that to Turn 4.

Theoretically there's a perfect balance point between lifting off the throttle and easing into the brake where you don't diminish between either and can literally pivot the car around it's center of gravity. On mid balanced cars you can do this easier without initiating oversteer or understeer. For some reason I can only do it on Turn 4 and Brand's with the Caymen. Trying it everywhere else I just initiate a drift and scrub too much speed away.

Watch Senna do his hot lap on Brand's Hatch on youtube. It's crazy how he can pivot the car to align better for the exit without losing speed. I think it was Jackie Stewart that said that he steers with his brakes and not his wheel. Yeah, a weird statement but I didn't really get what he meant until I accidentally did that to Turn 4.

Theoretically there's a perfect balance point between lifting off the throttle and easing into the brake where you don't diminish between either and can literally pivot the car around it's center of gravity. On mid balanced cars you can do this easier without initiating oversteer or understeer. For some reason I can only do it on Turn 4 and Brand's with the Caymen. Trying it everywhere else I just initiate a drift and scrub too much speed away.
Cool theory! Hopefully one day I can also do that :D

despite loving racing games and sims i'm not really a car guy. but in gt sport i really like driving these cars:

the citroen gt3
the r32
the group 4 tt cup
the new alpine from the recent patch
the zagato vgt

some cars will slide if you turn under braking (you can increase this effect by putting the brake bias back). if they slide it will cost you time but putting some throttle in stops them from doing that and leaves you with great turning ability. it also sets up the exit without upsetting the car since you're already on the throttle

Tried out the Drift BRZ in an open lobby. Raced it with fully upgraded Gr. 4s and stock Gr. 3s
IT'S AMAZING! Only the transmission is tuned, all stock, with shifter.

If you haven't raced the Drift BRZ yet you're missing out on so much! :lol:

When I started playing I got the Cayman Clubsport GT4 as a reward. Still like that car a lot.
The BMW Z4 GT3 is an excellent allround car.
The Subaru WRX GT3 has a great cockpit view with lots of visibility.
Of the classic cars the De Tomaso Pantera is quite good.
The BMW M3 Sport Evo is a good drive when tuned to the max. It has a great raw sound at full throttle.

I don’t like the way cars handle at all (especially road cars, they drive like a van - mostly vague unresponsive steering). But I like Ferrari F40, the car feels quite realistic and Super GT cars drive relatively okay too.

The Peugeot 908 definitely out of all the Prototypes.
The Supra with that GORGEOUS sound.
The MR-2 a.k.a "lift-off oversteer"
The Vette Gr.3
And of course , the almighty M3 Sport Evo. Basicaly a race car for the road.

The McLaren F1 in stock trim and stock tires is absolutely blissful. Once you start messing with the power and weight the handling goes wrong. But stock, it has to be the best handling car on sports tires.

As for race cars, Gr.2 NSX all the way.

Back