Most Money Quickly?

• Thread starter Jason
  • 272 comments
i tried the Prius with an adjusted tune i found at GTP, downtuned it till 373pp and getting +2.1000.000 cr. in 4,30mins.

Almost doubles my V12 money.

tnx thebadwrench for this tip

Wow, can you PM me the tune you got for this Prius, buddy? Thanks in advance!

Using stock Honda Takata Dome NSX '03 in 710PP Dream Car seasonal at Cape Ring, you can get over 4 million credits (with 200% log-in bonus) in about 7:20 minutes.
It takes a lot of practice to win this, because winning requires almost perfect run. But even when you get on second place you will get about 2,5 million credits which is pretty nice too. :)

Using stock Honda Takata Dome NSX '03 in 710PP Dream Car seasonal at Cape Ring, you can get over 4 million credits (with 200% log-in bonus) in about 7:20 minutes.
It takes a lot of practice to win this, because winning requires almost perfect run. But even when you get on second place you will get about 2,5 million credits which is pretty nice too. :)

What PP are you running it at to get that many credits? I need to build up some for the 2J that's gonna be in my UCD in about (exactly) 67 game days. Then there's the LMP, Group C, LM cars and other rarities that I want to pick up during that time.

Cape Ring in the new Dream Car Championship is an easy way to get a lot of credits in no time. Just use a stock Audi R8 Race car, turn down the power and dry the max speed to 330 kmh and you easily gets more than 3.000.000 credits in less than 7½ minutes, I guess that the fast drivers will get much more than 4.000.000 for a single race

Great tip I try this with Mazda 787B on 50% power no other changes and I made 2.800.000 Credits with 130% login bonus and MOV 3.5 sec.

I manage to make 20 000 000 credits with this one. And Buy 2J Chapparel from UCD.

Thank you :)

Does anybody know if entering a seasonal race, then exiting once you realize you can't win, counts as a game day? ( I have a reason why I'm wondering but I don't want to bore you to death)
Edit: Nevermined

Last edited:
Race: 710PP Dream Car Championship
Praiano's 787B '91 tune
here are the changes:
downforce: 55/80
ballast: 200 @ 10
power limiter: 55.2%
transmission: same tuning, except final gear is 4.100 for shorter straight/ less power

494hp/ 490ft-lb
1030kg
620PP

I got 3.1265mil/306150 exp at 200% login

Last edited:
What PP are you running it at to get that many credits? I need to build up some for the 2J that's gonna be in my UCD in about (exactly) 67 game days. Then there's the LMP, Group C, LM cars and other rarities that I want to pick up during that time.

577 PP, 486 BHP and 1170 kg (stock, no upgrades). 👍

I have been abusing the A-Spec 500pp Seasonal No 4 - Cape Ring Outer for 600K+ with 200% bonus.

I switch between a Subaru Impreza, M3 and a down tuned Ferrari SP1 '08 (pretty nice ride)

950pp Formula GT World Championship: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

Detuned my Formula GT to 660 HP (865 pp) and got a 13 second lead. Gonna cut the HP some more..

2M Credits 200K exp in 8min with 200% bonus

EDIT: Detuned to 472 HP (820 PP) won by 4 seconds.
2.6M credits 260K Exp in 9 min

Ladies.. I think I just struck gold

Edit: Just recently detuned again and managed to win with a 7.406 second lead in 50% engine..

2, 768, 936 Credits 273,475 exp. 9 Min flat

You all need to try this im not joking

Last edited:
I've been grinding Cape Ring in the dream car championship with a Ford GT LM Race car ( the blue pancake), have also had a ton of sucess with the spec II Test car from gran turismo both de-tuned to 600pp and pulling 3.6 mill in little over 7 minutes of racing. I'm not the best driver so I know it can go lower just not with my skills.
My average margin of victory is about 0.66 seconds so I don't have much more room to de-tune the car maybe someone that's faster can get to that 4 mill mark on this track.

note exp is about 375k a race as well if your in need of that still.

I found that any car you can pull avg laps of 2.26 in cape ring will win, that seems to be to the bottom end of the lap window to pull out a victory.

first time posting. ive been using the madza 787b. engine down to 50% rear downforce is at 50 and around 100kg ballast. bhp is 392, pp is 385 and weight 936. winning handy enough. getting about 3.940000 per race and over 600k in exp with 200% login bonus

meant to say cape ring in the dream car championship

Last edited:
first time posting. ive been using the madza 787b. engine down to 50% rear downforce is at 50 and around 100kg ballast. bhp is 392, pp is 385 and weight 936. winning handy enough. getting about 3.940000 per race and over 600k in exp with 200% login bonus

Nice:tup:, mind telling us what race?

My previous post in this thread is after another oil change. I also changed the final drive and I'm doing better. If you can get the RX-8 LM car in 9th place then you shouldn't have to deal with it in the fast right hander in lap1, then the rest is a breeze

Well I went and tryed the 787b on dream car champ cape ring
set it to 590pp (still breaking in, ended race at 591pp)
I used Priano's 787b tune as a base and tweaked it.
The adjustments allow a 2:24 lap time after opening lap. which will give you an easy win so more can be taken out of the car still.
591pp win gives 3.78mill and 374k exp (browser rebooted lost the exact numbers)
Aero 50/70
Ballast 179 kg
Ballast pos 34
Engine 50%
Final Drive 4.235
Spring rate rear 12.5
ARBs front 4
Toe -0.08/0.08

If it's not listed here than it's the same as Prianos tune. Which is a great solid tune very very fast I think the 787b is my new dream car seasonal event car :)

Last edited:
Detuned my Prius TC from DLC to 365pp. It's the lowest possible i think.
Got 2.3 mlj. Cr. and 230.000 exp. in 4:40 min. at FF seasonal Cape ring south finishing atleast 5 sec ahead. :sly:

+8.200 Cr./sec. sick

Last edited:
Pretty much dummy proof, this one:

Seasonal Event - 500PP Classic Muscle Car Championship
Track - Daytona Super Speedway
# of Laps - 5
Turnaround Time - ~5 minutes
Vehicle - Dodge Challenger R/T '70 (stock, power limit down to 500PP)

Credits Earned - 339,000 (with 200% bonus)

For an easy 2,000, 000+

Use 2j detuned to 55% engine power on the Indy course (use shortcuts) on the Real World Tour. Takes around 7 minutes

Another easy one for 1,700,000+

Supercar festival Indy track (shortcuts taken). Used stock Mazda 6 Touring Car at 506pp.

This can be done using other cars around the 500pp mark

I'm sure its possible with other supercars, I've just never tried. The 2j comes in at 586pp if that helps.

Well, I can't beat it with a fully tuned Zonda LM (680PP). So there are either some Mario Kart type short cuts I don't know about, or I need the 2J... or I'm just not good enough at this game yet. :grumpy:

An update to my earlier one. If you can get your mitts on a Shelby, these are the EASIEST credits I've found... meaning a novice should be able to win them every race:

Seasonal Event - 500PP Classic Muscle Car Championship
Track - Daytona Super Speedway
# of Laps - 5
Turnaround Time - ~5 minutes
Vehicle - Shelby GT350R '65 (fully upgraded, power limit down to 58%)

Credits Earned - 650,000+ (with 200% bonus)

I'm currently looking for a nice* way of earning money. Touring cars at the Ring is a good option, earned around Cr1.8m in 11 minutes, but I'm sure I can do better.

* - must be a fun car, strictly no ABS and other aids since SRF is on anyway, no cutting corners and preferably an underpowered car rather than detuned monster

As for my "nice" way, feel free to post any other cars/event that fulfill these criteria ;)

I'm sure its possible with other supercars, I've just never tried. The 2j comes in at 586pp if that helps.

I've been beating it fairly regularly since I landed a Courage Judd, and clearing just over 1M credits each time. Plus it's a lot more fun and interesting than driving the Daytona track over and over.

Trial mountain 500pp I think, You can easily win a nice ibt of cash from this with a fully tuned Mira TR-XX. Just make sure you have the gear ratios set so it maxes out around 130 and you will be fine, such a fun car to throw around.
gsbVjgP.jpg

For an easy 2,000, 000+

Use 2j detuned to 55% engine power on the Indy course (use shortcuts) on the Real World Tour. Takes around 7 minutes

At 55% I'm only getting 1.5M per win from the Chaparral 2J. However, the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 gives me 1.7M per win at 90%. 👍

StuckGamer
At 55% I'm only getting 1.5M per win from the Chaparral 2J. However, the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 gives me 1.7M per win at 90%. 👍

Is your pp at 586? Perhaps your 2j is newer than mine. I've used mine alot!!

Well I went and tryed the 787b on dream car champ cape ring
set it to 590pp (still breaking in, ended race at 591pp)
I used Priano's 787b tune as a base and tweaked it.
The adjustments allow a 2:24 lap time after opening lap. which will give you an easy win so more can be taken out of the car still.
591pp win gives 3.78mill and 374k exp (browser rebooted lost the exact numbers)
Aero 50/70
Ballast 179 kg
Ballast pos 34
Engine 50%
Final Drive 4.235
Spring rate rear 12.5
ARBs front 4
Toe -0.08/0.08

If it's not listed here than it's the same as Prianos tune. Which is a great solid tune very very fast I think the 787b is my new dream car seasonal event car :)

Used 2J at 555pp with Praiano's tune. Easy money. This car is powerful and really sticks in the curves. Am using G27 wheel.

Back