Most requested BMW in Forza history coming to FH3

• Thread starter MLRSparco
  • 66 comments
Can't wait to pay an absurd amount of money for this one car that turn 10 could give to us for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

Yes, because the DLC costs a ridiculous amount per person for 7 assets with development costs likely in the thousands.

This is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the announcement. "People who don't have a wheel won't be able to completely enjoy it"

What a bizarre way to see new content. What constitutes "completely enjoying it" that requires a wheel, exactly?

Hello.

15626270_1313587638664140_1254441243181351044_o.jpg

Nice to see the i8 in a racing game at last. I want to swap the E46 engine into it.

I8 the I8.

I don't really, like I said most Beemers these days bore me with the way they look but this one is particularly interesting..

It's interesting as well that they decided to announce it 2 weeks early, I wouldn't have mind waiting.

Of course Facebook still isn't happy, though there was one funny comment suggesting a comment drinking game.

I don't recommend playing it though or you're going to very sick this Christmas :P

But yeah, I shall be giving this bad boy a go when it arrives.

Even though I don't really care for the i8 as much as everyone else seems to, it's still good that they added a highly requested vehicle nonetheless. 👍

If anything I see it as a bit of novelty item, and it's a testament that somehow, somewhere, T10 does actually listen, or just gives in to to peer pressure regarding certain cars that are heavily requested.

It does look fantastic, however.

I always thought that the E60 M5 was the most requested BMW.

I reckon the V10 Bangle-mobile should be the second most-requested BMW according to the bot/intern who reads the Wishlist thread on the official forums.

All I need to be happy now is the Alfa Romeo Giulia, the Bugatti Chiron, and maaaybe the Bentley Bentayga. And a plethora of esoteric vintage cars that I hope to see in Forza at one point, sure, but that's another matter entirely.

Yeah, I have a guilty pleasure feeling for the Bentayga. Would love to race that around Horizon and especially Blizzard Mountain.

It's a nice car, and it's new to the series. Hopefully someday the E60 will make a comeback, or other BMWs from a much more passionate era, like the 850CSi, the CSL 3.0 and such.

Latest Posts

Back