Most requested BMW in Forza history coming to FH3

• Thread starter MLRSparco
  • 66 comments
It's the i8.

It was the second most requested car for FM6 (only the S14 beat it) and is current the most requested car for FH3, it's up there being one of the most requested cars in Forza history for any manufacturer, let alone BMW. So it has to be the i8 or Turn 10 are straight up lying.

Or it could be the E60 M5 as well, I know people have been wanting that.

Could be the E39 making a return, too.

Both of these statements would contradict what Brian said though. He said the most requested BMW in Forza history was coming. The I8 is the most requested BMW in Forza history going by the car wishlist threads on the forums. It tops the FH3 list and is second only to the S14 on the FM6 list. The M5 E60 isn't close, neither the E39. Unless they're going by another metric, then it has to be the i8

VXR
Ever since I saw my first one and then got to sit in one last year, my body has been ready for it in Forza.

So much this. It makes every other car I've encountered feel about 10 years old.

The question, of course, is how accurately T10/Playground model that drivetrain...

So much this. It makes every other car I've encountered feel about 10 years old.

The question, of course, is how accurately T10/Playground model that drivetrain...

IIRC the current physics engine isn't able to replicate regenerative braking or hybrid power delivery, and I would assume they'd wait 'til the first title for the Scorpio to roll out a brand new one.

Hasn't stopped them adding hybrids in the past and not bothering to accurately model how they work.....

Simply for the fact it's actually the most requested car in FH3 it's got to be the i8.

I've never cared for the BMW i8 but I think people have been requesting it every month for about a year and a half. I think it's the one.

Speaking of BMW, where's my 850 CSi? :mad:

I hate a love-hate relationship with BMW. My inner dying love for Mercedes forbids me from ever holding them in a similar capacity, plus I really think BMWs from ~2006-~2015 are ugly. The current 2017 lineup though isn't half bad (The aggressive styling is pretty nice) and the first gen 3 and 7 will always be some of my favorite cars.

However, even so, I'm excited if this is true. I do really like the BMW i8, so if that's the case then I'm excited. If not, well bought the Ultimate Edition, so i'll be getting it regardless :D

Question: How many wishlists are out there? I'm sure gtplanet isn't the only one.

Put it this way, most games have the E30. ANYthing with wheels, is possible after including that.

I have seen the i8 several times in real life and i think its breath taking. I always wondered why the i8 never showed up in any racing game. It could have been in AC, Driveclub, Forza 6, GT Sports... but no. Its the kind of car gamers like, yet it was nowhere to be seen. Fantastic news its coming to FH3. Honestly i was waiting for this since FH2!

If it's free, thanks! But to me almost all the cars feel the same in FH3 with a controller.

This is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the announcement. "People who don't have a wheel won't be able to completely enjoy it"

To give an example of the race wheel physics. If you adjust the toe out on any car beyond spec; when you try to make a u turn at low speed, you actually feel the wheel bang the suspension! scared me the first two times it happen

Needless to say I'm excited to see what it can do

Last edited:
I hope that article had another source for "The second most requested vehicle is the 2017 Nissan GT-R NISMO. This 600 horsepower, beast of a sports car, is confirmed to arrive next year as well." Because I didn't make that claim in the thread they linked.

Back