Most requested BMW in Forza history coming to FH3

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 3' started by MLRSparco, Dec 17, 2016.

1. MLRSparco

MLRSparco

Through an event being held in FH3 the most requested BMW in Forza history will be coming in January. What do you think it is? I can only guess the i8

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  2. Nielsen

Nielsen

I've never cared for the BMW i8 but I think people have been requesting it every month for about a year and a half. I think it's the one.

Speaking of BMW, where's my 850 CSi? :mad:

3. MLRSparco

MLRSparco

Sadly back on FH2

diegorborges likes this.
  4. willbsn13

willbsn13

It's the i8.

It was the second most requested car for FM6 (only the S14 beat it) and is current the most requested car for FH3, it's up there being one of the most requested cars in Forza history for any manufacturer, let alone BMW. So it has to be the i8 or Turn 10 are straight up lying.

VXR likes this.
  5. Aerocoupe

Aerocoupe

Or it could be the E60 M5 as well, I know people have been wanting that.

6. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

Could be the E39 making a return, too.

diegorborges likes this.
  7. willbsn13

willbsn13

Both of these statements would contradict what Brian said though. He said the most requested BMW in Forza history was coming. The I8 is the most requested BMW in Forza history going by the car wishlist threads on the forums. It tops the FH3 list and is second only to the S14 on the FM6 list. The M5 E60 isn't close, neither the E39. Unless they're going by another metric, then it has to be the i8

8. Eunosthedeer

Eunosthedeer

Usually I'd be like, "ugh another BMW", but if it is the I8 then I'm down with that.

It at least has a unique look to it.

breyzipp and kjb like this.
  9. VXR

VXR

Ever since I saw my first one and then got to sit in one last year, my body has been ready for it in Forza.

10. neddyie118

neddyie118

Turn 10 and Playground Games seem to have a good relation with BMW because we have seen the M2 and M4 GTS added in recent months.

diegorborges and MLRSparco like this.
  11. Gotbeefboy564

Gotbeefboy564

I'm betting the i8 or the v10 m5/6.

12. Ex_Driver

Ex_Driver

Hopefully we can put a proper Bimmer engine in it to replace that glorified Prius engine.

13. Szuper

Szuper

This car is **** and it is very ugly! Very ugly. Prius is 100% better and prius is sportscar #GT300 :lol:

14. queleuleu

queleuleu

If it's free, thanks! But to me almost all the cars feel the same in FH3 with a controller.

kjb and prousonhairy like this.
  15. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

So much this. It makes every other car I've encountered feel about 10 years old.

The question, of course, is how accurately T10/Playground model that drivetrain...

kjb, diegorborges and Populuxe Cowboy like this.
  16. L8 Apex

L8 Apex

IIRC the current physics engine isn't able to replicate regenerative braking or hybrid power delivery, and I would assume they'd wait 'til the first title for the Scorpio to roll out a brand new one.

17. NRG MBL59

NRG MBL59

Hasn't stopped them adding hybrids in the past and not bothering to accurately model how they work.....

Simply for the fact it's actually the most requested car in FH3 it's got to be the i8.

L8 Apex likes this.
  18. Craze63AMG

Craze63AMG

I hate a love-hate relationship with BMW. My inner dying love for Mercedes forbids me from ever holding them in a similar capacity, plus I really think BMWs from ~2006-~2015 are ugly. The current 2017 lineup though isn't half bad (The aggressive styling is pretty nice) and the first gen 3 and 7 will always be some of my favorite cars.

However, even so, I'm excited if this is true. I do really like the BMW i8, so if that's the case then I'm excited. If not, well bought the Ultimate Edition, so i'll be getting it regardless :D

19. 05XR8

05XR8

Question: How many wishlists are out there? I'm sure gtplanet isn't the only one.

Put it this way, most games have the E30. ANYthing with wheels, is possible after including that.

20. yabiggoose

yabiggoose

i8 is terribly boring, to me.

I hope it's some form of wagon.

21. RetroJohan

RetroJohan Premium

Maybe it's the i3.... :dopey:

nick98 and yabiggoose like this.
  22. NRG MBL59

NRG MBL59

Answer: the only one Turn10 cares about is the one on it's own forum.

VXR and PJTierney like this.
  23. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

I have seen the i8 several times in real life and i think its breath taking. I always wondered why the i8 never showed up in any racing game. It could have been in AC, Driveclub, Forza 6, GT Sports... but no. Its the kind of car gamers like, yet it was nowhere to be seen. Fantastic news its coming to FH3. Honestly i was waiting for this since FH2!

TeamCZRRacing and ykiki like this.
  24. popz4470

popz4470

Forza 6 needs the 2017 NSX

25. Gotbeefboy564

Gotbeefboy564

Um it was just in a recent dlc.

26. NRG MBL59

NRG MBL59

:lol:

That was for FH3 not FM6.

27. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Not in FM6 it wasn't.

I'd expect, if the i8 is indeed the car they're talking about, it will be in FM7 from day one.

28. HarlemG27

HarlemG27

This is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the announcement. "People who don't have a wheel won't be able to completely enjoy it"

To give an example of the race wheel physics. If you adjust the toe out on any car beyond spec; when you try to make a u turn at low speed, you actually feel the wheel bang the suspension! scared me the first two times it happen

Needless to say I'm excited to see what it can do

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    queleuleu likes this.
  29. Turboteg90

Turboteg90

30. ManteoMax

ManteoMax

I hope that article had another source for "The second most requested vehicle is the 2017 Nissan GT-R NISMO. This 600 horsepower, beast of a sports car, is confirmed to arrive next year as well." Because I didn't make that claim in the thread they linked.