Most Wanted TT Competition [MW2012 Event of the Week]

• Thread starter AOS-
  • 408 comments
I don't try the first time. Why should I if everyone decides to skip the week's event? Plus when the traffic is out to get you it just kills my mood & I shut the game off. Evil traffic. -_-

Anyone who say's otherwise is lying. When traffic pops up in your line you're done. Time is ruined. When that happens 10 times in a row with the 11th being multiple grazes you set the controller down.

Quit talking crap and go and set another time.

Now I'll set a time in a couple days. I just started a new job & until I get into a new rhythm I'm gonna be mad beat. I'm having trouble driving a real car let alone a digital one. Yell at the 3 new guys who said they are getting on this ****. :P

He's just talking about how Spoilt ALWAYS has a new excuse for something, or another reason or w/e, real or not, usually.

Not an excuse. An excuse would be "I can't drive any of the cars in this race" Traffic isn't an excuse. It's a fact!

It's linked to me because no matter what game the traffic aims for me. Hell I always get hit in Far Cry 3 by cars. -_-

It's based off of a real life assumption. White cars reflect light which could potentially blind someone causing them to drive into the white car.

Wow I thought he was saying to not pick a white-coloured car to start the race and I was like "Whaaaat?" :lol:

images

Last edited:
1:28.36 - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (TTP, BNP, LCP, AB, LGP)

The Vette just couldn't handle the dirt well effort. :(

Where are you guys at? Thought you were competing?

1.28.28 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (TTP, BNP, LC, AB, LGP).

I can't seem to drive very fast in the SLS. The steering's a bit too heavy for me.

Nice. The SLS needs either a little more brake to drift corners than the Vette or some e-brake. If you take the jump don't go above 145MPH or you're gonna cream the bridge supports. Now I need to hop on later to reclaim the top spot.

I feel it's too much slower on the tarmac than the Vette that it doesn't really make up for it during the minimal off-road parts. At least when I'm driving it. You'll probably win this week.

It actually has more powerful BNP than the Vette. The start of the race I can have the SLS almost at 200MPH after the repair station but the Vette I'm lucky to get 190MPH, those are with a full nitrous bar. Plus it holds a long swallow drift better.

1:27.98- Ford GT (TTP, BNP, LCP, AB, SGP)

This car is a beast with SGP. It doesn't suffer the bogging down at the high end that other cars get in this game.

1:26.63 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (TTP, BNP, LC, ABP, LGP).

That was a pretty much perfect run. I didn't take the last corner as fast as I could of done because I had mucked up other good runs on that last corner.

Latest Posts

Back