Most Wanted TT Competition [MW2012 Event of the Week]

• Thread starter AOS-
  • 408 comments
Kinda glad because that time was one of those one in a million runs that I probably won't be able to get again lol. It really surprised me.

Lol you can probably beat me. I haven't tried the Ford GT. Do you think it's better than the ZR1 for this event?

With SGP the Ford GT is identical to the Corvette's stats aside from top speed. Today I was using the GT online with SGP & it ****ing GOES with that mod on. Tops out at 201~MPH but you're not going over that in this event anyways.

With SGP the Ford GT is identical to the Corvette's stats aside from top speed. Today I was using the GT online with SGP & it ****ing GOES with that mod on. Tops out at 201~MPH but you're not going over that in this event anyways.
That & I find it drifts better IMO.

Make sure to pro the tracks tires & short gears. The GT acts like it's on glue if you cut through dirt without TTP & normal short gears bumps your speed down too much.

Was trying to beat your time Bacon but my damn controller's stick broke so the car keeps going left. My pink controller is corrupted & randomly presses buttons so damn...

1:26.15 - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (TTP, BNP, LCP, ABP, SGP)

GOD! I did that with a crumpling controller so be impressed.

EDIT: Gah! Forgot to edit it into the last post. w/e Good racing everyone & shame on the 3 who said they would but didn't. Who cares you're 3-6 seconds behind the lead POST THE TIME! I post times that aren't good all the time.

Last edited:
1:26.16 - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (TTP, BNP, LC, ABP, SGP)

**** MY LIFE.

Edit: 1:25.55 - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (TTP, BNP, LC, ABP, SGP)

Thank god.

Is that so? I can change that, but I'll allow any PC players to identify themselves in the next 48 hours. If there are no PC players, I'll make the rule change for next week.

It doesn't matter Bacon because it's been proven that the cars are MUCH slower on the PC version. The "To The Bridge" event proved that when the PC player could not even come within 20MPH of the top time with the same car & mods. Whether it's the drift mechanic different or the cars are slower is up for debate.

Edit: Forgot you can mod the PC version so it can accept Kinect Voice commands so I agree this should be a PS3 only comp.

Anyway, very good racing there Bacon. I thought I had you with my time. :lol: Onto the next one which is a pretty simple race with a simple car so we should see times within 00.01 of each other.

When I got 1:26.16 I only had 5 mins left so I just went for it as hard as I could and managed to get that time. I don't think we reached the limit for that track. I still think I could go faster than 1:25.55 and so could you.

I'll try the next event tomorrow.

****! Forgot my time.

0:53.45 - (TTP, BNP, LCP, AB, LGP) Pretty sure that was the time I got which is 00.45 from the top spot on my wall. The 911 Carerra S is faster not drifting corners that ain't 70 degrees or more.

I want tips because I can't even come close to that & I'm cruising at 200 during the first part of the route.

I want tips because I can't even come close to that & I'm cruising at 200 during the first part of the route.

Let's see...take down the V12 to fill up your NOS completely (careful not to lost too much speed). You can take the first corner at around 150 MPH. Using the full tank of NOS right after you take down the V12 can bring you up to around ~190MPH through most of the race. Also, the repair shop near the end can give off some more nitrous; you should be able to cross the finish line at 186 MPH or more.

I've seen a 50.16 done by someone else, and he did everything described above.

Should I be taking the station right before the highway? I don't bother with the one after the highway.

Should I be taking the station right before the highway? I don't bother with the one after the highway.

After. Take the one before and you'll lose a lot of time. Not even going through either one of them will save you even more time.

Last edited:
Haha I got a 51.38 as well lol.

(TTP, BNP, LCP, ABP, LGP)

Edit: 50.48 (TTP, BNP, LCP, ABP, LGP)

Last edited:
Guess I'll grind on this then. At least today I'm going in without a massive headache. Over the weekend I might make something. Who here has NFS High Stakes for PSX? :sly:

Yes seeing how the PS3 can run the game or anyone can simply download the game & emulator for their PC & hook up the DS3 to it.

EDIT: 0:50.25 - (TTP, BNP, LCP, AB, LGP) Which is a horrible time since I know people are down to 45 seconds on this.

Last edited:
I don't think I can participate.
Assuming you are talking about the High Stakes thing. Just Google the emulator & the game .iso Computers nowadays can easily run PSX games. Also it's not illegal to download those 2 things. It's not pirating when said item is no longer in production making money.

Haven't been on NFS MW in a few days, but I'm going to give this competition a go. I'll edit my post once I get a time

Edit : 1:00.86 (TTP, BNP, LC, ABP, LGP)

I do not know how to do this event right. No crashes , decent speed, and still not even in the 50's.

Last edited:
Back