Most Wanted TT Competition [MW2012 Event of the Week]

• Thread starter AOS-
  • 408 comments
The corner is a few hundred yards after the iron bridge but you don't want to take it. Instead, cut through that little complex with the weird architecture and through the multi-storey car park.

Watch the video when you can.

It's an obvious shortcut anyway. There's not a single person who can het under 53 seconds without taking it. You would have realised that and took the shortcut anyway. That's what I did.

Being an open road, I was stoked to discover shortcuts, but the fact they gave you a green line on the map makes you feel like it's meant to be linear.

Yeah same. Some checkpoints won't accept if you drive on the shoulder of the road i.e. in Chain Reaction right before the jump under the highway. If you went on the right hand shoulder it counted it as a miss. Now some checkpoints accept from a long distances away. NOW! Some checkpoints will say you missed them when you actually got it so always check your mini-map so you don't foolishly restart a good run.

The corner is a few hundred yards after the iron bridge but you don't want to take it. Instead, cut through that little complex with the weird architecture and through the multi-storey car park.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSwc0cNc5FM">YouTube Link</a>

Watch the video when you can.

Wow. That guy .

I won't be available to add the new event at noon so I'll do it now.

I also couldn't break 50 seconds in Keys to the City. I haven't figured out what to change in my nitrous management, nor was I making a significant difference.

2:33.55 - Ford Focus RS500 (ORP, PNP, LCP, AB, SGP)

Burn, to me, doesn't seem very efficient for this event. At the start of the race, trade some paint with the F150 to fill your NOS, then use it all as soon as you can. The jump before the hairpin should be able to fill it all the way again. After said hairpin, you should get to around 135mph with another quick burst of nitrous. The rubber-banding AI (and maybe the traffic before the last turn) might get on your nerves on this one.

Last edited:
I assumed the Focus would be a good contender for this one. I'll hopefully be better tomorrow so I can try this. Can't now since I'm having coughing fits of a dying old man.

Will Drift Attack and Smash n' Grab be available for events now? Drift has no time limit (make of that as you will) and Smash has a top score. Plus both of these modes have greater chances of tying, more so Smash.

The list of available cars per event needs to be updated as well, since both new and old cars have new events what with Ram chassis.

Smash & Grab is a bad choice for this. Eventually we'll have everyone with the same score because we'll all find the best route to get all the points. So exclude that event type.

Will Drift Attack and Smash n' Grab be available for events now? Drift has no time limit (make of that as you will) and Smash has a top score. Plus both of these modes have greater chances of tying, more so Smash.

The list of available cars per event needs to be updated as well, since both new and old cars have new events what with Ram chassis.

That reminds me, shouldn't all the new events (except Smash and Grab, everyone would just have the same score) be added to the front page sometime?

Back