Motor City Tunes GT6

That's me. Well, that's the kitty litter equivalent of me so that my car scales thinks that it is me.

20558622778_2f2b2e0c2e_z.jpg

Thank you Henry. I hope you find information here that will help you. My guide is here...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-tuning-guide-1-15.319562/

Let me know if you have questions. I can share from my experiences.

============================

Thank you Mr. Hami. Yes that's what I'm looking for. My knowledgement in mechanics is very low and I want to learn. Your car tunings are amazing, but I would like to be able to do it by myself.

Yes, if I don't disturb you (all of the guys who write in this thread) I will make questions.

Yes, I prefer more "... your weight in gold" than "your weight in... (what's that? cat's food?) :lol::lol::lol:

Have a nice weekend.

Henry

============================

Thank you Mr. Hami. Yes that's what I'm looking for. My knowledgement in mechanics is very low and I want to learn. Your car tunings are amazing, but I would like to be able to do it by myself.

Yes, if I don't disturb you (all of the guys who write in this thread) I will make questions.

Yes, I prefer more "... your weight in gold" than "your weight in... (what's that? cat's food?) :lol::lol::lol:

Have a nice weekend.

Henry
Oh, believe me, it ain't cat food.
It's what the cat food ends up in once it's been, how should I put this,.... 'processed' ;)

Finished alignments very early this morning. Grabbed a few hours of sleep and it's time to load the trailer and head to the track for the practice day.

20136057993_4e4931a1af_z.jpg
Travel safe, race well & really hoping you return home with the car looking as sharp as in the pic.
Have you had a chance to look at the footage from Mid Ohio yet?

Up and down day at the track. Worked from 16th to 11th place in first half of the race. Made a move for 10th and got punted off the track. Cars don't slow much in the grass, but armco seems to do the trick. Broken steering tie rod, bent front lower suspension arm and bent tie rod mount. Working to repair and race on Sunday.

Up and down day at the track. Worked from 16th to 11th place in first half of the race. Made a move for 10th and got punted off the track. Cars don't slow much in the grass, but armco seems to do the trick. Broken steering tie rod, bent front lower suspension arm and bent tie rod mount. Working to repair and race on Sunday.
Glad you're alright, man. Good luck Sunday :cheers:

That's absolutely unbelievable! 2 meetings in a row. Maybe you should remove the....
image.jpg

...from your rear bumper.
Either that or approach them for sponsorship to help with the mounting repair bills.
Seriously though, hope the damage is repairable and you can continue tomorrow.
Glad you're alright, man. Good luck Sunday :cheers:
:) 👍

Car assembled. Alignments to do this morning. Race is at noon so I have time.

Second day is when you know what hurts. I must have smashed the back of my hand on something during the impact. My hand is a little swollen and my wrist is sore. Ibuprofen and a Red Bull this morning should fix that.

Think I am starting right dead center of the pack, ten national guys ahead of me and eleven regional guys behind.

Car assembled. Alignments to do this morning. Race is at noon so I have time.

Second day is when you know what hurts. I must have smashed the back of my hand on something during the impact. My hand is a little swollen and my wrist is sore. Ibuprofen and a Red Bull this morning should fix that.

Think I am starting right dead center of the pack, ten national guys ahead of me and eleven regional guys behind.
Ibuprofen & a Red Bull should be fine so long as it doesn't have the same effect as 7up & Mentos :D

Not a bad run. Went from 16th on the grid to 11th or 12th. I was really fast in the infield and dog slow on the oval. Time to buy a motor. I am tired of getting beat on the straights.
All the skill, handling & braking performance in the world makes it really difficult if you haven't got good straightline handling :banghead:
I could see you were hurting on the straights in the video you posted of the meeting prior to Mid Ohio. All over em like a bad suit through the twistes only to suffer on the straight :irked:
A motor that puts you on par with the others, while a big investment, should have you needing to make room for some more trophies :) 👍

Not working on my phone either.:guilty:

But great photos Hami, what did you hit to break the control arm? Or was that from 2 weeks ago?

And I agree, you leading should/could be a new avatar 👍

I was knocked off track and into the armco. Not nearly as much damage as I had expected based on the impact.

Latest Posts

Back