Motorsport OMG / WTF moments - Racing Funnies, Fails, Crashes, And Randomness

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,373 comments
That looked like a painful hit, but I have to give him credit for having the presence of mind to throw the car into the wall away from his rivals and get it stopped safely.

More Sprint car shenanigans.

Edit: found video of accident that dosent have swearing.

Last edited:
Dodge Tomahawk: "I am the most excessively unnecessary thing to exist"
TMC Dumont: "Allow me to introduce myself"

Also, I can't be the only one that's abit concerned about the exposed nature of that engine (Especially behind the Front wheel).

Last edited:
Hubless wheels are the answer to the question that nobody asked. Unless the question was how to make something simple that works well overly complicated and heavier and probably less efficent.

It's NASCAR, these folks haven't cared about track limits for years. Why would they now?

Except the yellow line on the inside of Ovals. That seems to be a no-no
The yellow line on restrictor plate ovals (Daytona and Talladega basically, which only exist because the noise made about people going below it), otherwise it's non-existant elsewhere. I was talking Road Courses where it for the most part doesn't exist outside the chicane at the Glen.

Last edited:
Ryan Preece flipped at least 10 times in this terrifying wreck, including four consecutive flips in the air, at the end of today's Daytona 500. He was able to get out of the car, and is currently at a local hospital for an overnight observation.

Ryan Preece flipped at least 10 times in this terrifying wreck, including four consecutive flips in the air, at the end of today's Daytona 500. He was able to get out of the car, and is currently at a local hospital for an overnight observation.

I haven’t that sort of a wreck for a quite while in NASCAR. Just insane.

I wanted to pop on Bagnaias crash from earlier since he's now confirmed to be recovering in hospital but not sure how mods feel about it? He did take a bike to the leg.

I wanted to pop on Bagnaias crash from earlier since he's now confirmed to be recovering in hospital but not sure how mods feel about it? He did take a bike to the leg.
I think it's not against the rules, but it's quite nasty to see, and given that he is in the hospital, I would argue it's a bit in bad taste to post it here.

Back