Motorsport OMG / WTF moments - Racing Funnies, Fails, Crashes, And Randomness

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,362 comments
You're very welcome. :) đź‘Ť

Here's Busch pulling a move that is...

...despicable.

Kyle Busch, thanks for telling us how little talent you have left...is that type of behavior really necessary in the Truck race?

The Dutch Supercar at Assen video is horrifying but at the same time being funny. I don't know whose the commentator but he made me laugh a lot.

''And the white Mondeo of ????'' which he pronounce like a drunken lad :lol:

I could do that VW Scirocco crash on rFactor easily, its she same type of glitchy crash you can do on rFactor.

I could do that VW Scirocco crash on rFactor easily, its she same type of glitchy crash you can do on rFactor.

I know. The driver clipped the inside wall of the chicane which knocked his tires in the air...I thought that only happened in video games...just proves how crazy that crash was.

That accident of that Lambo Gallardo Trofeo car was terrifying. How fast was he going for the harnesses to fail? Or was he not wearing them?

In any case, is the driver all right?

And kudos to the driver that helped pull the Mosler driver out like a BOSS.

That accident of that Lambo Gallardo Trofeo car was terrifying. How fast was he going for the harnesses to fail? Or was he not wearing them?

In any case, is the driver all right?

And kudos to the driver that helped pull the Mosler driver out like a BOSS.

I believe he made the impact at about 180-200km/h. He was fine despite some serious burnt on his body - not sure if he's still racing or not... It was so terrifying that they cancelled the next race of the season for some safety revision.

I believe he made the impact at about 180-200km/h. He was fine despite some serious burnt on his body - not sure if he's still racing or not... It was so terrifying that they cancelled the next race of the season for some safety revision.

I figured it may have something to do with his racing seat harness failing if that were the case.

Okay, here's great series of WTF moments from Mercedes...and Le Mans. I won't post the 1955 disaster video 'cause it's just gruesome..but:

1985 - Sauber-Mercedes C8 Flips during training:

1999 - Mercedes CLR Flips during warm up...after already flipping in qualifying:

1999 - Mercedes CLR (a different car, Weber's car was destroyed in the above clip):

This means that the only car Mercedes has taken to LeMans that didn't have a major accident was the CLK-GTR. But...I do hope to see the SLS GT3 in LeMans sometime.

Talking about Le Mans race cars flipping over, here is another 2 to add into the collection...

I think we're not that far away from seeing an SLS competing in the Le Mans 24 Hours because now they're starting to compete in the ILMC and some other endurance races...

Talking about Le Mans race cars flipping over, here is another 2 to add into the collection...

I think we're not that far away from seeing an SLS competing in the Le Mans 24 Hours because now they're starting to compete in the ILMC and some other endurance races...

Yup. However, I don't think the first SLS GTE will be from Mercedes themselves. But...you know if someone does enter one, they'd be watching intently.

Yup. However, I don't think the first SLS GTE will be from Mercedes themselves. But...you know if someone does enter one, they'd be watching intently.

Highly possible and I can see that happening to Mercedes :lol:

Seriously though, the SLS has got a lot of potential to be a very good Endurance Racer, proven in many races already this year especially in the tough VLN races throughout this year. If they finally get into the Le Mans, I think many of us would've already expected the atmosphere there ;)

Just Imagine - BMW, Ferrari, Porsche, McLaren, Mercedes, Lotus and Chevrolet are all fighting for a title in Le Mans, that'd be so crazy that I will never leave my eyes off the screen. But before I end this, sorry for being well off topic :P

It says F1 in the title.

The cars sound like F1s.

The cars have F1 paint schemes.

Logic!

Last edited:
Just Imagine - BMW, Ferrari, Porsche, McLaren, Mercedes, Lotus and Chevrolet are all fighting for a title in Le Mans, that'd be so crazy that I will never leave my eyes off the screen. But before I end this, sorry for being well off topic :P

Don't forget Lexus too, they're gonna jump in the GTE circus with an LF-A.

Looks diabolical by the way.

Don't forget Lexus too, they're gonna jump in the GTE circus with an LF-A.

Looks diabolical by the way.

It's not confirmed by them, for all we know what was seen could have been a very different project.

Remember they were rumored back in 2010 to have been interested in a GT1 WC program but didn't enter due to the completely irrelevant state the GT1 World Championship has entered. I wouldn't assume anything at the moment.

It's not confirmed by them, for all we know what was seen could have been a very different project.

Remember they were rumored back in 2010 to have been interested in a GT1 WC program but didn't enter due to the completely irrelevant state the GT1 World Championship has entered. I wouldn't assume anything at the moment.

Well a complete car with photos leaked out certainly really points towards that.

And it doesn't look like a Super GT car either.

You're very welcome. :) đź‘Ť

Here's Busch pulling a move that is......

Thats just pathetic childish actions. I think he should be banned from any form of racing for that. Like someone said before that will kill or hurts someone majorly if it keeps on going on like that.

Could be oil on track but the Porsche and the LKM Lamborgini both crashed well even before they enter the corner... You can see the damage done to both cars before they bounce to the other wall. I'd love to see what actually happened a corner before.

A very huge hit nontheless.

That 430 comes in ridiculously fast. I presume it's the right kink after the s/f straight?

Could be oil on track but the Porsche and the LKM Lamborgini both crashed well even before they enter the corner... You can see the damage done to both cars before they bounce to the other wall. I'd love to see what actually happened a corner before.

A very huge hit nontheless.

The oil slick might have been just before that corner. Which would explain why everyone was getting sideways, the speed that the Ferrari slammed into the fence and the damage to cars before entering the corner.

I hope they stopped the race at that point to clean up the debris and take care of the oil or whatever was causing that craziness.

Back