Motorsports Land (a Kart track from GT2!!)

Philippines
Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV
GTP_VanishingBoy
Vanishing Boy
-> Really PD!? Now that you have Karts and few Kart related tracks, why but bring back that track that started it all!?

msportld.jpg

motorsports_land_165x168.gif

-> It would also be a good for mini drift trials too!

Another viewpoint:

:)

I've been wanting this track back since GT2... Mainly because i loved getting really big/bulky cars and trying to get around the really tight corners in them.

-> If you even compare Motorsports Land to the most recent kart tracks from GT5 & GT6, this track is tighter, narrower, & more technical.

^ Thats a good video by the way!

-> For being the 1st go-kart track from GT2, it does held its age very well!

-> If you even compare Motorsports Land to the most recent kart tracks from GT5 & GT6, this track is tighter, narrower, & more technical.

It's definitely neither tighter nor narrower than the most recent kart tracks, you can barely get out of 1st gear on the most recent crop of circuits, let alone drift them. Great circuit though, looks really similar to one of the Ebisu layouts on NFS Prostreet.

Recently (meaning like half a year ago) when I got a Vita, I got GT PSP for it, and did a lot of drifting, since that's a good way to make money, and discovered this drifting gem (the GT4 version that is). I loved drifting on it on my white C4 Corvette. I would love to see both layouts making a comeback.

-> ...
It's definitely neither tighter nor narrower than the most recent kart tracks, you can barely get out of 1st gear on the most recent crop of circuits, let alone drift them. Great circuit though, looks really similar to one of the Ebisu layouts on NFS Prostreet.
^ But you got admit, MSL has a way better flow than any current Kart Tracks in GT of today.

-> Imagine a room online with Drift Meets in mind!

-> D1 style is always better than Formula Drift.

Back