Moved to different thread

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 1,899 comments

What track do you want to race next week?

• Mount Panorama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2009)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I am formally announcing that I am not going to race from now on until further notice. I will still keep this thread going and I will still help those who need help tuning. But I will take a position similar to Zero. Sorry for the announcement and hopefully I can return soon.

Hope the Series will continue. Maybe the numbers will increase this Fall.

Last edited:
Welcome @RedTailBoa to the GT1 championship.

We are the TUNING SERIES wing of SNAIL! Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL [GT1 Championship] series:
Step 1:Learn and follow The Good Racecraft Guide and SNAIL OLR.
Step 2: Send a Friend Request to @Jakedog23 on PSN and wait for an invite to the club.
Step 3: Purchase the car you will be racing for the current season we are in.
Step 3: Get an oil change for the cars and match the specs for the class you are in.

Next week (Sept 4th) we will be running the GT500 cars. The new series will be announced shortly after this one finishes.

Remember this is a TUNING series and have fun!

What class of cars would everyone like to run? We have the GT500's GT3 road cars coming. What would be a great third class?

I know nothing about cars - will go with the flow.

1) What Season starts on 9/4/2015?

2) Have the choice of cars been published with weight adjustments for Class?

3) Since this is 9/3, and I do not see/find any change of cars or tracks, are we to run last Season's cars?

Forgive me if I lost the Memo.

1) What Season starts on 9/4/2015?

2) Have the choice of cars been published with weight adjustments for Class?

3) Since this is 9/3, and I do not see/find any change of cars or tracks, are we to run last Season's cars?

Forgive me if I lost the Memo.
No worries tex, no one has started testing and tuning (well except maybe jake).

Oh and the car list was published
  • Dodge Viper GTS Launch Edition '13
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) '06
  • Ford GT '06
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '10
  • Ferrari 458 Italia '09
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
  • Chevorlet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
  • Lexus LFA Nurburging package '12

Last edited:
Sorry - I usually don't go back and read all the unread posts. Laziness primarily.
Thanks for the reminders Guys

Who's tuning me a ride for this season? I'd like to participate but I'm terrible at tuning and don't have the patience for it. Any car works as I haven't bought any yet :bowdown:

Who's tuning me a ride for this season? I'd like to participate but I'm terrible at tuning and don't have the patience for it. Any car works as I haven't bought any yet :bowdown:

The setup that Jake provided for me ...... was beyond belief. Smooth, powerful - and was extremely competitive. All I had to do was decide on the Final Gear setting in the transmission each week.
So you may get in line (behind me, of course) to have him work on the car you choose.
Welcome to the Series - am very sure you will be successful.

Welcome @Adramike to the GT1 championship.

We are the TUNING SERIES wing of SNAIL! Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL [GT1 Championship] series:
Step 1:Learn and follow The Good Racecraft Guide and SNAIL OLR.
Step 2: Send a Friend Request to @Jakedog23 on PSN and wait for an invite to the club.
Step 3: Purchase the car you will be racing for the current season we are in.
Step 3: Get an oil change for the cars and match the specs for the division you are in.
Step 4: tune your car!

Remember this is a TUNING series and have fun!

I choose the C6 ZR1 #41 Chrome Orange (metallic tab) 50/50 shot that I run tonight, pretty busy day so if I do it will be on very few practice laps. Will update y'all later today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back