Moved to different thread

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 1,899 comments

What track do you want to race next week?

• Mount Panorama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2009)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I choose the C6 ZR1 #41 Chrome Orange (metallic tab) 50/50 shot that I run tonight, pretty busy day so if I do it will be on very few practice laps. Will update y'all later today
Uh…sorry that car is next seasons car we have the GT500 cars this season

I'll run the Lexus then since I already own it and really like that car. Same number and color scheme apply.
Well I will add you here to the list. Plus Tex can give you the tune I gave him so you can be a little competitive.

@Jakedog23 -
Last night someone said that we were running Sarthe on 9/18 ...... but the new schedule said it is to be the Red Bull circuit. Might want to "fix" that if it is incorrect.

@Jakedog23 -
Last night someone said that we were running Sarthe on 9/18 ...... but the new schedule said it is to be the Red Bull circuit. Might want to "fix" that if it is incorrect.
Birdy said to switch it to 9/24 so @Die_Birdy_Die Which is it? :D
I was going to use it as the season opener, but decided that red bull ring would be a better tune testing track. (that and scorpion said he didn't want to run it first)

Will be doing testing of each car over the weekend and will tell which car i will be using for next Season Early Next week, probably by Monday.

Oh - I didn't understand that you could drive different cars during that season.

Oh - I didn't understand that you could drive different cars during that season.
your not suppose to change your "brand" of car during the season. Example you ran the lexus this season, you could have bought a brand new car for every race as long as it was your chosen lexus.

If your referring to champs post yeah your allowed to pick a new car for the up coming season let us know which car you aesthetically like and we will get you the best tune we can come up with.

your not suppose to change your "brand" of car during the season. Example you ran the lexus this season, you could have bought a brand new car for every race as long as it was your chosen lexus.

If your referring to champs post yeah your allowed to pick a new car for the up coming season let us know which car you aesthetically like and we will get you the best tune we can come up with.

Ok - it sounded like I could change cars for each track. My bad ........ normal for me.
Will work on the car selection today.

Next question (wish I thought of them all at the same time)

Season 8 Weight and Power:
1300kg and 650hp

Is that correct?

Drivers list for next season so far: Full time; Tex36, RacingChamp30, Admramike, Die_Birdy_Die. Am I missing anybody?

mmm oh not sure but I think Jakedog23 and myself (Scorpion0001) should be on that list
Jakes may run here and there, but school and all. It's to pre do the scoring sheet. I'll add you though. I wasn't going to assume you were coming out with the new rules and such.

You going to put on a paint able wing also!?! :)

I forgot we can paint the rear wing now too. Will see which color is good to go with what i have. According to the schedule, the 18th is the first race at Red Bull Ring. Is this Friday just for practice?

I'm going to open up a practice room
feel free to join and run a few laps

Practice room now closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back