Moved to different thread

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 1,899 comments

What track do you want to race next week?

• Mount Panorama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2009)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot we can paint the rear wing now too. Will see which color is good to go with what i have. According to the schedule, the 18th is the first race at Red Bull Ring. Is this Friday just for practice?
Yes I would like to do a practice/tuning room this friday. maybe 5 laps per and at different sized tracks

Season 8 Entry:
Car: Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08
Color Combo: Viper Black/Venom Black
Number: 93

Season 8 Entry:
Car: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
Color Combo: Grand Prix White & Captivate Blue Pearl wheels
Number: 36

Can I join?
Welcome to the GT1 championship.

We are the TUNING SERIES wing of SNAIL! Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL [GT1 Championship] series:
Step 1:Learn and follow The Good Racecraft Guide and SNAIL OLR.
Step 2: Send a Friend Request to @Jakedog23 on PSN and wait for an invite to the club.
Step 3: Purchase the car you will be racing for the current season we are in.
Step 3: Get an oil change for the cars and match the specs for the division you are in.
Step 4: tune your car!

Remember this is a TUNING series and have fun!

I'll run the C6 zr1. #41 Chrome Orange (metallic tab in paint). Now to figure out how to tune this thing.. I'll be on later today or probably more after official practice is done.

I'll run the C6 zr1. #41 Chrome Orange (metallic tab in paint). Now to figure out how to tune this thing.. I'll be on later today or probably more after official practice is done.
I'll work on it tonight after practice and see what I come up with, give it to you tomorrow at practice. Or you can join me.

Always just left them stock
Ok that's what I figured just wanted to make sure because ASSuMe means:D

Also I hooked up Tex with a tune, although I don't know how good it is if you want it I will be more than happy to give it to you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back