Moved to different thread

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 1,899 comments

What track do you want to race next week?

• Mount Panorama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2009)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you would think I have all kinds of time for GT6 but I also have a 3 year old so not as much as 1 might think.
Good point. But at least the time you do have is more than my time:)
Also you didn't tune for someone else either:D

Oh I do. But when you guys in race cars with better brakes and no clue what they are are doing its asking for disaster.

Hmmm "who don't know what the are doing" - quite the Gentleman Racer, aren't you?

Hmmm "who don't know what the are doing" - quite the Gentleman Racer, aren't you?
Hey Tex didn't know if you saw my PSN Message but I was wondering if you still needed help with the Vette?

Oh I do. But when you guys in race cars with better brakes and no clue what they are are doing its asking for disaster.
A car is a car tuned or not you still need to know how to drive it. Which would be why we are doing a text and tune room tonight!

Hey Tex didn't know if you saw my PSN Message but I was wondering if you still needed help with the Vette?
Yes I replied just now. Sorry it wasn't sooner

Going to create a public room in the Snail spec series room. Will type in public room number in a moment.

Edit: 1472 4711 0038 4890 2467

Not accessing Club Room
Is it still 1003426?

Not referring to you at all. You are a seasoned racer.

A car is a car tuned or not you still need to know how to drive it. Which would be why we are doing a text and tune room tonight!

Not true. When you are comparing race cars with down force with amatuer drivers and street cars with mor experienced drivers. There is a huge difference. Especially under braking.

Not referring to you at all. You are a seasoned racer.

Not true. When you are comparing race cars with down force with amatuer drivers and street cars with mor experienced drivers. There is a huge difference. Especially under braking.
Yeah and we just ran 2 hours of practice, with 2 races in it and you know how many people left disappointed... None!

Look you want to piss on our parade, take it some where else! You want to have some fun, race with good drivers and put your skills to the test. See you on track next Friday!

Jake, i think I wouldn't mind trying your league. I'm gonna read your first post and let you know soon what I'll be driving.
Ok sounds like a plan Schmiggz. Be great to have you on track with the rest of us

Jake, i think I wouldn't mind trying your league. I'm gonna read your first post and let you know soon what I'll be driving.
Welcome @Schmiggz to the GT1 championship. :) Just cause I can :)

We are the TUNING SERIES wing of SNAIL! Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL [GT1 Championship] series:
Step 1:Learn and follow The Good Racecraft Guide and SNAIL OLR.
Step 2: Send a Friend Request to @Jakedog23 on PSN and wait for an invite to the club.
Step 3: Purchase the car you will be racing for the current season we are in.
Step 3: Get an oil change for the cars and match the specs for the division you are in.
Step 4: tune your car!

Remember this is a TUNING series and have fun!

Oh and because you run in different circles;Tell your friends :)

Last edited:
If possible, i would like to drive the '06 Ford GT. Colour is Ice Blue and Black wheels with the number 46.
That's perfect if you haven't already get me that friend request I will add you to the club so you can get the Time Trial done and get put in a class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back