Movie Quotes with a twist

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 190 comments
  • 9,408 views
i don't know that onw ^

.. wow. you guys are like.. pro. do you all people watch movies everyday??!?

this is easy one
"robots cannot harm any humans!"
 
I-robot I believe
easy one: "Your dad could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves."
 
Gil
Oh for the last one "Life as a dog" ?(Prolly wrong)

How about these two lines?
"There she is the love of your life!"

"Oh how I hate her."
I knew I was likely wrong.
But no one got mine either.
How about this one?

"I'll kill anyone you want for $500 a month. But remember this. You, I'd gladly kill for free."
 
Gil
I knew I was likely wrong.
But no one got mine either.
How about this one?

"I'll kill anyone you want for $500 a month. But remember this. You, I'd gladly kill for free."

The Last Samurai.


Next one, should be easy: "You're gonna need a bigger boat."
 
Jaws :)

"I don't care if he's Muhammad "I'm Hard" Bruce Lee."
 
donbenni
Jaws :)

"I don't care if he's Muhammad "I'm Hard" Bruce Lee."


Snatch. Awesome flick.



Next one:

Man 1: You ever kill anybody?

Man 2: I hurt somebody's feelings once.
 
tabs
Snatch. Awesome flick.



Next one:

Man 1: You ever kill anybody?

Man 2:I hurt somebody's feelings once.
Bah! I've heard this before, but I can't remember what movie it was. Was it Charlie's Angels Two?
 
Solid Lifters
Bah! I've heard this before, but I can't remember what movie it was. Was it Charlie's Angels Two?

Nope.

Here's a hint, it has a great car chase. :)
 
Integra Type R
Gone in Sixtey Seconds

Still wrong. C'mon guys.

Ok. Last clue: It stars Robert DeNiro.
 
I can't believe you guys just skipped my last quote :

He: You look good in a dress.
She: You would have looked better.

Come on, try a little harder :D
 
Ronin.

Nest up:
"That's the answer to the riddle. Because that's what an 8000 pound mako thinks about. About freedom. "

AO
 
Deep Blue Sea....

I can't believe you guys just skipped my last quote :

He: You look good in a dress.
She: You would have looked better.

Come on, try a little harder :D
You guys Suck - It's from Hackers... It's history for crying out loud :grumpy:

Next :

"I loved that man like a brother. So I took no joy in that. Imagine what I can do with someone I hate!"
 
Flerbizky
Deep Blue Sea....


You guys Suck - It's from Hackers... It's history for crying out loud :grumpy:

Next :

"I loved that man like a brother. So I took no joy in that. Imagine what I can do with someone I hate!"

The Jackal

"This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."
 
TB
The Jackal

"This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."
haha - Good one 👍 .....

MP & The Holy Grail...

Next :

"If you're not expected - then you're not invited - SO **** OFF"
 
Flerbizky
haha - Good one 👍 .....

MP & The Holy Grail...

Next :

"If you're not expected - then you're not invited - SO **** OFF"

As is Johnny Mnemonic. Might have to go rent it.

"We're police officers! We're not trained to handle this kind of violence."
 
TB
As is Johnny Mnemonic. Might have to go rent it.

"We're police officers! We're not trained to handle this kind of violence."
Demolition Man...

Not gonna rent that one ;)

"Problem ? - I haven't got a problem. I've got ******* problems. Plural...."
 
Demolition man

"This guy could **** up a cup of coffee."

edit: D'oh!, too late.
 
Let's get this back on track

Four Rooms

Casino

"You're nothing but a wannabe, a placebo, a generic brand. Marked-down, over-the-counter, useless Tic-Tac!"
 
Osmosis Jones
Next- License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever.
 
icemanshooter23
Osmosis Jones
Next- License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever.

Caddyshack.

Next one:

Man 1 : What's with the orange?
Man 2 : My doctor says I need vitamins.
Man 1 : So why don't you take vitamins?
 
Oceans Eleven
next-"Yeah! You ain't cool, unless you pee your pants!"
 
icemanshooter23
Oceans Eleven
next-"Yeah! You ain't cool, unless you pee your pants!"

Billy Madison.

Next quote coming soon.
 
tabs
Billy Madison.

Next quote coming soon.
If you're gonna guess, have the courtesy to leave a quote for everyone else. Sheesh!
Well somebody's got to do it, so here goes:

"Escaped?! In a gypsy truck?"
"The gypsy truck turned into a race car..."
"But you had the Proknoviatch!"
"Before my eyes, the race car turned into a hydrofoil!"
 
Gil
How about these two lines?
"There she is the love of your life!"

"Oh how I hate her."

No one here has seen "A Knight's tale" apparently.


How about "...I'll just draw a line on your head and make it look like a butt!"
 
Cool Runnings
next-"I say puke. If you hurl and she comes back, she's yours. If you blow chunks and she bolts, then it was never meant to be."
 
Gil
No one here has seen "A Knight's tale" apparently.


How about "...I'll just draw a line on your head and make it look like a butt!"
What am I, invisible? You guessed the movie wrong, Gil. That's why no one paid attention to your quote. You can't just skip over the last post because you want to leave a quote of your own. Without rules, we have anarchy. Am I to assume you can't guess my quote? Because if you can't, you don't get to go next. It's as simple as that. So once again, in case you didn't see it the first time,

"Escaped?! In a gypsy truck?"
"The gypsy truck turned into a race car..."
"But you had the Proknoviatch!"
"Before my eyes, the race car turned into a hydrofoil!"
 
Anderton
What am I, invisible? You guessed the movie wrong, Gil. That's why no one paid attention to your quote. You can't just skip over the last post because you want to leave a quote of your own. Without rules, we have anarchy. Am I to assume you can't guess my quote? Because if you can't, you don't get to go next. It's as simple as that. So once again, in case you didn't see it the first time,

"Escaped?! In a gypsy truck?"
"The gypsy truck turned into a race car..."
"But you had the Proknoviatch!"
"Before my eyes, the race car turned into a hydrofoil!"
What are you talking about? Rules? This thread is about having a bit of fun with some movie lines, there is nothing to be won or lost, it's just a bit of fun.

Now, if you want that fun to be prematurely ended because a moderater has to close the thread due to arguments all over the place then go ahead. However, if you want to continue to guess movie lines then I suggest you be less harsh...
 
Everybody just settle down. Yes we need some sort of order and no there are no prizes. Reply to the previous quote and add one of your own - that's not so tough, is it?

Let's get back on track one more time.

Icemanshooter23 - Waynes World

Anderton - Condorman

Are we good now? Good. :-)

Next: "Yeah, a landlord's dream: a paralyzed tenant with no tongue."
 
Back