Movie Quotes with a twist

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 190 comments
  • 9,408 views
Se7en.

"1 - Intuition is no proof. What concrete evidence do you have that you exist?
2 - Hmmmm... well... I think, therefore I am.
1- That's good. That's very good. But how do you know that anything else exists?
2 - My sensory apparatus reveals it to me. This is fun."

One of my favourite films...
 
911_Carrera
Se7en.

"1 - Intuition is no proof. What concrete evidence do you have that you exist?
2 - Hmmmm... well... I think, therefore I am.
1- That's good. That's very good. But how do you know that anything else exists?
2 - My sensory apparatus reveals it to me. This is fun."

One of my favourite films...

Dark Star

"Did you guys see the size of that chicken?"

Side note: My first thread has made it to 4 pages!
 
Is that "Young Guns"?

"How was it?"
"It was great. She showed me all the wallpaper and where everything is going to go."
"Well that's nice."
"And then she brought me in the back room where she took all her clothes off."
 
911_Carrera
Is that "Young Guns"?

"How was it?"
"It was great. She showed me all the wallpaper and where everything is going to go."
"Well that's nice."
"And then she brought me in the back room where she took all her clothes off."

Edward Scissorhands

"Even if that did put you square with the Lord, the State of Mississippi's a little more hard-nosed."
 
Easy, "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"

"Your kids have all really touched me, and I'm pretty sure that I've touched them."

:lol:
 
School o Rock :lol:
The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up. He's like a cocker spaniel.
 
icemanshooter23
School o Rock :lol:
The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up. He's like a cocker spaniel.

Big Daddy

"Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?"
 
Airplane.

"Y'all better clean up this place. And brush your teeth!"
 
Famine
Airplane.

"Y'all better clean up this place. And brush your teeth!"

Rush Hour

"Life after death is as improbable as sex after marriage."
 
Give us a clue.

"These tracks are just a few days old."
"What are you, Pocahontas?"
 
TB
Rush Hour

"Life after death is as improbable as sex after marriage."

"Clue"...

"I'm the first one there, and the last one to leave, so you know what... **** you, and **** them, and **** everybody that's got a problem with ************."

[edit]damn.. Late.. again.....[/edit]
 
Bad Boys
next- We've got to get off this road. They've called ahead by now and you can't outrun a Motorola.
 
Bad Boys

man#1-Why Do you want to drive a cab?
man#2-I can't sleep at night
man#1-There's porno theatres for that
 
911_Carrera
Give us a clue.

"These tracks are just a few days old."
"What are you, Pocahontas?"

Just to sew the thread up a little, this one's "Memento".
 
Chris Hendriks
Bad Boys

man#1-Why Do you want to drive a cab?
man#2-I can't sleep at night
man#1-There's porno theatres for that


Taxi Driver

Today I threatened to shoot a naked woman with my erection
 
See No Evil, Hear No Evil?

1 - "What do you wanna bet their gonna go chase fireflies."
2 - "Wanna blow up a bullfrog?"
3 - "OK."
 
911_Carrera
See No Evil, Hear No Evil?

1 - "What do you wanna bet their gonna go chase fireflies."
2 - "Wanna blow up a bullfrog?"
3 - "OK."

Arachnophobia :nervous:

"You have much more hair in your nose than my dad."
 
TB
Arachnophobia :nervous:

"You have much more hair in your nose than my dad."
Uncle Buck

What's green, and rides to the west?
 
Anderton
What am I, invisible?
Yes you are, since the moment you hit my ignore list.
Every thread we've been in together has you acting all "hard". You grow up the only white kid in South central, or the only Black kid in some Jackson Mississipi suburb in the '60's? SIUDO.

Newsflash! we're all friends here! I wasn't trying to diss you. And you obviously only read what you want because if you go back and read what I wrote following my guess. (both replies)... never mind, you obviouly didn't and you probably won't now either...
Oh well, so much for friendly fun...
 
Solid Lifters
Uncle Buck

What's green, and rides to the west?

That's a quote?

Err...

Godzilla, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... errr... the Green Hornet...

Sodomy non sapiens...
 
Famine
That's a quote?

Err...

Godzilla, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... errr... the Green Hornet...

Sodomy non sapiens...
OK, OK, I'll sweetin it up, a bit.

"OK kids, here's the joke of the day. What's green, and rides to the west?"

"The Lone Pickle."

"They're on to me."

"Honey, we're all on to you."
 
Gil
Yes you are, since the moment you hit my ignore list.
Every thread we've been in together has you acting all "hard". You grow up the only white kid in South central, or the only Black kid in some Jackson Mississipi suburb in the '60's? SUIDO.

Newsflash! we're all friends here! I wasn't trying to diss you. And you obviously only read what you want because if you go back and read what I wrote following my guess. (both replies)... never mind, you obviouly didn't and you probably won't now either...
Oh well, so much for friendly fun...
Okay so someone skipped over your quote also...I didn't check back that far, I usually just go to the first unread post and see if I can guess it. I guess there are a lot of people in here all playing the game together. Sorry I snapped, I wasn't really trying to end the fun, honest!
 
I can't get Solid Lifter's one at all.

To get this thread back on track, an easy one.

"You came back from the desert with the new friend, didn't you Benni?"

Someone else can get Solid's, before he gets all smug and "Hey, you didn't guess me."
 
The Mummy

Kinda appropriate with my handle :)

"Bless me father, for I have just killed quite a few men."
 
Solid's sounds like some American family movie... like "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" or "Beethoven" or summit
 
donbenni
Solid's sounds like some American family movie... like "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" or "Beethoven" or summit
You're on the right track, but think early 80's.

EDIT: Ah, what the hell; here is another quote from the same movie.

"Hey, "Madison Avenue," lighten up!"

EDIT 2: My favorite line: "Honey, if you need me, I'll either be at the gym, or at the gun club."
 
Back