Movie Quotes with a twist

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 190 comments
  • 9,408 views
Waiting :grumpy:

Just kidding :dopey:
 
^Woo-hoo!!!

"We're not your classic heros. We're the other guys."
 
Mystery Men?
 
Mystery Men it is, Famine.
 
Gil
actually it's from "On Deadly Ground" with Steven Seagal.
I never saw that, so how was it? Is it, you know, a typical Steven Segal movie?
 
Lordy... I was right. Apparently... :D

"Well "screw" that!"

(you should note that although "screw" is uttered, the lips don't actually say that - in the cinema, on the video OR on the DVD).
 
Famine

"Well "screw" that!"

If I remember right Sigourney drops the "f-bomb" in Galaxy Quest.
 
That's absolutely right... :D
 
Person #1 - Hey, you look like me!
Person #2 - Of course I do, I'm the beta unit.
 
👎 for A.I.
 
I, Robot?
 
Ah hah ha, that's from The Last Starfighter, right? I used to LOVE that movie; I watched it all the time when I was a kid! I used to get scared when the mom left the bedroom and the scary monster guy was beneath the sheets...kind of a cheesy movie at the end though...
 
Okay here's one:

"Oh yeah? Well this one, this one right here. This was my wish. My dream. And it didn't come true. So I'm takin' it back. I'm takin 'em all back."
 
Anderton
Okay here's one:

"Oh yeah? Well this one, this one right here. This was my wish. My dream. And it didn't come true. So I'm takin' it back. I'm takin 'em all back."

Gooooooooonies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how bout this
"We could kill everyone!"
 
Solid Lifters
I never saw that, so how was it? Is it, you know, a typical Steven Segal movie?
Fairly typical of a Steven Seagal flick. But there is a big environmental message thru-out the entire flick. And the Bad guy is way over the top.
 
xcsti
"We could kill everyone!"

Not looking good, xcsti. Too bad I don't have a good quote. :grumpy:
 
Alright, resurrection time. Why does it always seem I'm the one who does this all the time? Anyway, here's a new quote:

"What do you suggest?"
"The truth. No one will panic, because there is nothing to fear."
 
Anderton
"What do you suggest?"
"The truth. No one will panic, because there is nothing to fear."

Sorry Anderton, I'm not even going to wait for the "Yes, that is correct" speech for this one.

The Matrix Reloaded

Next:

Person #1 - I've never been to L.A. before.
Person #2 - What do you think?
Person #1 - It looks fake. I like it!
 
Rush Hour?
 
I know you guys hate when this happens to you but you all over looked my qoute. Maybe it is a repeat or something (It is kind of a cult movie) if so let me know. Here it is again.

"We could kill everyone"

It is not as morbid as it sounds, actually one of the good guys in the movie says it.
 
xcsti
you all over looked my qoute

Please read posts 136-147. Also, I made note in #171 that no one had any guesses yet.
 
I guess I was just expecting someone to miraculusly pop up and know it. It's from the Boondock saints.

Here's a random guess at yours, LA story?
 
I think I finally remember it, is Tom Hanks movie, Joe Versus The Volcano? I think he was chatting with his limo driver, the old black guy who he buys a tuxedo for.
 
Back