MPL Design GT6's Photostream - New Update 30/12/2104 - #Last Photos of 2K14!

• Thread starter Ronin387
  • 210 comments
Nice ones 👍 The first just looks real :cheers:
Amazing work Sir with these Vettes, Shame those aren't premium, And the BRZ in you previous update !
In my view, the second shot is the best of the bunch.
Max, just awesome:bowdown:
I catch all of your shots on flickr first but seeing them in the context of your gallery is great!! :drool:
Great job with the Corvette pics :drool:. Also Loving the "#5 Random edits" set. Great job :bowdown:👍
great F40 pic, good job.

Thank you so much to everyone :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::cheers::cheers:

#Old School vs. New School

- click for big size -

mplsign.png

- thanks for watching -

I have to agree with Eric the toning on these work very well and look great. The strongs colours look clean and punchy but not blown out. The last 3 are my favs with last having a nice composition and car placement. Well done Max. 👍

Splendid work on this set, love the colors and toning. The 1st and 4th shots are my faves, but the last one has a great composition.

GPR
I have to agree with Eric the toning on these work very well and look great. The strongs colours look clean and punchy but not blown out. The last 3 are my favs with last having a nice composition and car placement. Well done Max. 👍
Splendid work on this set, love the colors and toning. The 1st and 4th shots are my faves, but the last one has a great composition.
read comments by the great talents of editors like you, it is always a great pleasure. thank you very much:cheers:

Superb work Max ! I agree with my comrades, the toning is the strong point of this set, love the way the red of the Red Devil spot bring out. Compositions and lightning are also on top 👍

Superb work Max ! I agree with my comrades, the toning is the strong point of this set, love the way the red of the Red Devil spot bring out. Compositions and lightning are also on top 👍
Many thanks for kind and technical words ;) i'm very happy that this set you liked :):cheers:

That old skyline looks really great with this appearance 👍 very clean work, nice compositions in shots 2 & 4 with a good choice of apperture for a soft bokeh effect. Nice coloàrs also in these two shots. I also like a lot the third but the reflections are a little bit strange, we should have a light reflections of the car between the two tyres ones, no ?
And your full black Evo is just beautiful and bad-ass fit very well as a qualifying adjective :)

Pretty nice Skyline shots, good variety and the retro toning is not too bad. The reflection in shot is a nice touch but I like the composition of 1 and 2 the best. 👍

As for the Lancer, just sick. Looks awesome and yes Badass. ;) 👍

That old skyline looks really great with this appearance 👍 very clean work, nice compositions in shots 2 & 4 with a good choice of apperture for a soft bokeh effect. Nice coloàrs also in these two shots. I also like a lot the third but the reflections are a little bit strange, we should have a light reflections of the car between the two tyres ones, no ?
And your full black Evo is just beautiful and bad-ass fit very well as a qualifying adjective :)
Thanks mate :) yeah the reflections are not so real :P
GPR
Pretty nice Skyline shots, good variety and the retro toning is not too bad. The reflection in shot is a nice touch but I like the composition of 1 and 2 the best. 👍

As for the Lancer, just sick. Looks awesome and yes Badass. ;) 👍
Thanks Master George :)

Excellent rain edit 👍 I especially like how you've made the rain itself.
And very nice work on the short Scirocco set, love the tonning in shots 2 & 3.

Max, sorry, but this is my first visit to your gallery. But I'm in love with all your shots! Your last set with Scirocco is absolutely brilliant. Great composition and toning. My favourite pic is 3rd, but all your photos in this set are really amazing! And of course "Rainy Day", this is just perfect! Great work on composition and nice editing work. I love it! 👍 👍 👍

Back