MPL Design GT6's Photostream - New Update 30/12/2104 - #Last Photos of 2K14!

• Thread starter Ronin387
  • 210 comments
Saw that Deltawing shot somewhere around here and I thought: That's a really great shot. I've finally found the person who did it, mad props to you Ronin, great work on that. :)

Well done, beautifully captured a beautiful car!
GPR
Pretty sweet 2000GT set. Nice angles and toning and quite good colour for it too. My favs are 2 & 3. 👍
Ah, the 2000GT is premium now! I must photograph it myself. You've done a great job of capturing it. Well done!
Nice Toyota set, love the 3rd shot.
Saw that Deltawing shot somewhere around here and I thought: That's a really great shot. I've finally found the person who did it, mad props to you Ronin, great work on that. :)

Thanks so much to everyone, thanks for positive feedback!!! receive compliments from masters like you is satisfactory:cheers:👍

#Muscles

- click for big size -

mplsign.png

- Thanks for watching -

Last edited:
#Italian Origins

"Automobiles Ettore Bugatti was a French car manufacturer of high-performance automobiles, founded in 1909 in the then German city of Molsheim, Alsace by Italian-born Ettore Bugatti. Bugatti cars were known for their design beauty (Ettore Bugatti was from a family of artists and considered himself to be both an artist and constructor) and for their many race victories. The death of Ettore Bugatti in 1947 proved to be the end for the marque, and the death of his son Jean Bugatti in 1939 ensured there was not a successor to lead the factory.
No more than about 8000 cars were made. The company struggled financially, and released one last model in the 1950s, before eventually being purchased for its airplane parts business in the 1960s. In the 1990s, an Italian entrepreneur revived it as a builder of limited production exclusive sports cars.

- click for big size -

mplsign.png

- Thanks for watching -

Last edited:
Once again, everything is looking great, the old Japanse lady set is shaking my mouse, wow now I want to try this car into the panorama world. The muscles pics are sweet, the toning is smartly edited, camera angles are efficient, this is what I love ! The Veyron shots are nice, this is a tour de force as I've always seen this car as a potato cut in half :)

Bravo Max :cheers:

Last edited:
#RUFs

soft-edited shots

+ Bonus edited shots

__________________________________________________________________________________

"The Sisters"

"Ascari's Weekend"

"Run into Shadows"

" STANCE | WORKS "

- click for big size -

mplsign.png

- Thanks for watching -

Last edited:
Wow I've missed a lot of great things these last weeks !
Really loe the way you've edited the Deltawings (toning) The RUF (light effects) and the GTR (that mood !). The angle and sense of speed of the AMG VGT pic are excellent. The Sub GT300 looks real with a beautiful soft light in addition. The Toyota 2000 set is excellent with a great work on the tonning especially, I love also the soft rendering of these pics. Nice composition and toning with the muscle duo 👍 Love also your works on the Veyron and the last two RUF pics ! Bravo :cheers:

Really nice Veyron pics. ;)👍
Thanks Nicolas :)

Belle foto! My favourite must be the first Veyron shot! :drool:
Grazie Ciro! I also like the first shot of Veyron :)

Once again, everything is looking great, the old Japanse lady set is shaking my mouse, wow now I want to try this car into the panorama world. The muscles pics are sweet, the toning is smartly edited, camera angles are efficient, this is what I love ! The Veyron shots are nice, this is a tour de force as I've always seen this car as a potato cut in half :)

Bravo Max :cheers:

Mercì beaucoup mon ami :)
ahahahahahahahah half potato!:D:lol:

Wow I've missed a lot of great things these last weeks !
Really loe the way you've edited the Deltawings (toning) The RUF (light effects) and the GTR (that mood !). The angle and sense of speed of the AMG VGT pic are excellent. The Sub GT300 looks real with a beautiful soft light in addition. The Toyota 2000 set is excellent with a great work on the tonning especially, I love also the soft rendering of these pics. Nice composition and toning with the muscle duo 👍 Love also your works on the Veyron and the last two RUF pics ! Bravo :cheers:

Mercì mon ami, always positive feedback, many thanks! make me happy :embarrassed::tup::cheers:

Long time no comment huh, Gotta say solid shots all around especially that delta wing way back (don't know how I didn't see it on Flickr :dopey:).
And love your CSL avatar BTW :cheers:.
Oh and Forza NAPOLI !:D

The two sisters shots are a standout for me in the last batch. They have nice angles and car placement, plus I like the toning on them. 👍

Also highly commendable is 'Run into the shadows'. Nice idea and nicely edited with a cool tone. 👍

Argh, veramente bello, the last 3 Ruf pictures, now I want to move to Forza, the last one stands as one of your best edit ever, go to Pody and pull Kaz ears till he'll ad premium Porsche cars :) Bravo Max :cheers:

Now each time you"ll watch the Veyron the half potato spectre will haunt you ;) If you need someone for online photo session I'll be glad to help you mon ami ^^

Really nice - as everyone else has said, the two Porsches together is really cool. Well photographed! I also quite like the Veyron set - exquisite car, well presented. Nice colour choice too!

Long time no comment huh, Gotta say solid shots all around especially that delta wing way back (don't know how I didn't see it on Flickr :dopey:).
And love your CSL avatar BTW :cheers:.
Oh and Forza NAPOLI !:D
The CSL is my fav!!! Tnx my friend, FORZA NAPOLIIII YEAH!!!👍👍👍

Fantastic Photos! :drool:
Thanks dude :)

GPR
The two sisters shots are a standout for me in the last batch. They have nice angles and car placement, plus I like the toning on them. 👍
Also highly commendable is 'Run into the shadows'. Nice idea and nicely edited with a cool tone. 👍
Thanks master, i'm glad for your positive words! :)

Pretty cool update and well done shots with the RUFs, especially like the last one.
Yes sir, more black and see only the lines of car ;)

Argh, veramente bello, the last 3 Ruf pictures, now I want to move to Forza, the last one stands as one of your best edit ever, go to Pody and pull Kaz ears till he'll ad premium Porsche cars :) Bravo Max :cheers:

Now each time you"ll watch the Veyron the half potato spectre will haunt you ;) If you need someone for online photo session I'll be glad to help you mon ami ^^
Porsche in GT it's a dream….. but not impossible… hope! ahahha! Anyway tnx my friend! ;)

Really nice - as everyone else has said, the two Porsches together is really cool. Well photographed! I also quite like the Veyron set - exquisite car, well presented. Nice colour choice too!
:) many thanks mate!

Last edited:
Back