Mr. and Mrs. Smith

  • Thread starter Thread starter VIPFREAK
  • 53 comments
  • 1,900 views

VIPFREAK

(Banned)
Messages
8,961
I can't believe no one made a thread on this but I can't wait to see this one! :drool:

Mr%20and%20mrs%20smith%20poster%202.JPG
 
Oh yeah, me neither. There's nothing like a red X. :drool:
 
I know, tell me about it.
 
I heard who ever directed or produced this movie made Bourne Identity. If they were talking about Doug Liman, it should be pretty awesome. :) 👍
 
Yep, it's the same guy as The Bourne Identity, I'm looking forward to this movie too.
 
From the trailer this look pretty good as action films go (anything with a Minigun & full auto pistols always gets the 👍 from me). But the fact that its done by the guy who did the bourne whatsitcould, is 1 HUGE reason i am less looking forward to this. Also its a PG13!?? yet its a 15 over here, so know annoying little people.
 
looks good, seen the trailer several times
 
Hmm, I haven't seen any previews for it. I'm sure I'll see it sooner or later.
 
555
From the trailer this look pretty good as action films go (anything with a Minigun & full auto pistols always gets the 👍 from me). But the fact that its done by the guy who did the bourne whatsitcould, is 1 HUGE reason i am less looking forward to this. Also its a PG13!?? yet its a 15 over here, so know annoying little people.
Dude, every time I rave "Bourne Identity", you show up. :lol: Even if you don't remember me, I'll always remember you as the Bourne Identity hater. :D
 
I caught this last night and really liked it. Good action and there's a pretty cool car chase, too. Angelina Jolie looked ridiculously hot in this movie and Brad Pitt was surprisingly funny. Don't walk in expecting a great plot, it's just a fun summer movie. Check it out if you can. 👍
 
I watched it yesterday too, and thought it was bland and predictable. I felt it ripped off films like True Lies too often. I almost fell asleep three times during the movie, and it was an afternoon show!
 
Anderton Prime
I watched it yesterday too, and thought it was bland and predictable. I felt it ripped off films like True Lies too often. I almost fell asleep three times during the movie, and it was an afternoon show!

Wth is wrong with you guys?! :odd: Duh it's obviously gonna suck, that's not the reason to go see this movie. Below is! :dopey:

tabs
Angelina Jolie looked ridiculously hot in this movie
 
Anderton Prime
I watched it yesterday too, and thought it was bland and predictable. I felt it ripped off films like True Lies too often. I almost fell asleep three times during the movie, and it was an afternoon show!
You never seem to like any movies. You're like Jay Sherman, the movie critic. "It Stinks!"
 
Event
You never seem to like any movies. You're like Jay Sherman, the movie critic. "It Stinks!"

Obviously you were not around when I spent pages and pages trying to defend The Matrix Revolutions against Famine.

I also loved Star Wars Episode III, despite hating George Lucas and predicting that the movie would suck, but you obviously weren't around to witness me argue that against ///M-Spec either.

I like a lot of movies. But I rarely like crap just because it has a hot actress in it.

Good Day to you, sir!
 
Event
You never seem to like any movies. You're like Jay Sherman, the movie critic. "It Stinks!"
I love that show...

I do want to see this, but the plot seems a bit predictable.
 
Event
You never seem to like any movies. You're like Jay Sherman, the movie critic. "It Stinks!"
:lol: Actually, he used to comment on lot of flicks, and while he hated some movies, he knows what he's talking about(except on Matrix Revolutions).

Ebert and Roeper said something about Doug Liman, and gave this movie a thumbs up, last night. 👍
 
It's not horrible, don't get me wrong. It's a bit of fun, but only on the most basic level of entertainment. There's just nothing in this movie that hasn't been done before; there's no catch beyond putting Brad Pitt next to Angelina Jolie. It's a one-trick show, and you already know the trick from looking at the poster. I expect more from my summer blockbusters.
 
I saw this after school and I thought it was a damn cool movie, lots of cool stunts, gunfights and a pretty darn cool car chase (god those M5s sounded like teh sex). It was a fun movie but not something to see for it's artistic or acting merit.

BTW Angelina Jolie is super hot ;)
 
Anderton Prime
Good Day to you, sir!


:lol: :lol: :lol:

a line like that is all I need to laugh...I guess that why I like so many movies ! Easy to please !
 
God this movie was hilarious....
Mr. smith: Ask me the sex question again
Theropist: ok...how times do you have........
Mr.smith ( flashes all ten fingers and gives his famous brad pitt smirk)

that was so funny...lol
But the last fight scene was uber disappointing and i wish it never happened.
 
Anderton Prime
I watched it yesterday too, and thought it was bland and predictable. I felt it ripped off films like True Lies too often. I almost fell asleep three times during the movie, and it was an afternoon show!

My thoughts exactly! As gorgeous as Angelina Jolie is, it still couldn't save this bomb. I thought that the movie dragged on way too long, I spent the last 20-30 minutes of the movie just waiting for it to end. Very predictable plot too, I wish I would have spent my money on Batman Begins or Land Of The Dead instead. 👎

Avoid this one at all costs.
 
I agree, it was lucky, the only reason i went to go see it was because it was the only good movie out at the time.
 
Max Powers
I wish I would have spent my money on Batman Begins or Land Of The Dead instead. 👎
Two movies I want to see right now! :drool:
 
the_undrtaker89
Has anyone seen land of the dead yet?
They've been slaving me at work, thru next week, so I'm going to go see it the following week.
 
a6m5
They've been slaving me at work, thru next week, so I'm going to go see it the following week.
Yeah I just went to go look at reviews right now. And surprisingly it's the first horror movie to hav all positive reviews in while. I don't even remember a horror movie with one good review. They even called this a masterpiece!:) I think ill go c it
 
Maybe you could check out the entire thread devoted to Land of the Dead, and talk about it in there!
 
Anderton Prime
Maybe you could check out the entire thread devoted to Land of the Dead, and talk about it in there!
Yeah. Smellysocks made some nice contributions in there. :)
 
I saw this movie at the beach after I saw War Of The Worlds. I thought it was pretty good!
 
Back