MR appreciation thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 60 comments
  • 3,943 views
Messages
421
Messages
Brainhulk
Only positive comments allowed. Post your awesome MR video if available too! Haters, please leave.

I love my NSX-R. Turn in and rotation is just godly compared to my FR cars

 
Last edited:
At first I was a bit taken back by the MR cars, spun out a bunch of times then I discovered that I could alter the weight balance and eliminate the oversteer or I could use the throttle and control the oversteer and even use it to go faster, very cool but easy to see why those who do not tune or drive very well would have some major issues with them
 
I bought a Gallardo today,I enjoyed racing it around Route 246.:) I know you said positive only but the F430 Scud' was a bit harder to tame..
 
I love MR cars in GT6, every one is different and feels new. Current favorite is the Diablo GT Street version
 
Yeah I love them. Bought and tuned a NSX-R 02 model yesterday and like in GT5 it drives like a dream.
The feeling is really great, no sudden oversteer it just drives quite smooth. Also a nice car to drift with that high rpm 6 cilinder vtec engine.
Why is everybody complain about Mid engined cars? They drive the way they are supposed to drive!
 
I recently bought the '11 Elise with only 120hp. I had so much fun! I found myself driving like I do in real life, breaking way BEFORE the corner, and corrections with the gas pedal actually make a difference in the chassis. I did have more than a few spins out of the track but there is a lot of rewards for getting a good lap time. Can't wait to try the faster elise, F40, Mclaren F1, LCC Rocket, Ferrari Dino, NSX, etc...
 
I love how MR cars handle now in GT6, they feel very realistic now.
I also undersand all the complaints, specially by DS3 users, they have a bit of exagerated waight shift under trottle lift but this is grately improve by a little bit of setup.
 
damn some of you guys are smooth drivers >< lol
 
The '02 NSX Type R (and its GT5000 base model), the '91 Acura NSX (and its '91 LM / RM race car version), the 3400S, the stock F40, and stock Rocket make up for the Diablo GT2 having no downforce and the Team Phoenix Audi R8 LMS feeling like it has 200° steering.
 
I bought a Gallardo today,I enjoyed racing it around Route 246.:) I know you said positive only but the F430 Scud' was a bit harder to tame..

Is the Gallardo MR or 4WD?
 
I have to say I love the MR cars, the Diablo GT especially right now. The first time I drove it, I was all over the place but now with careful inputs, being ready to catch the car and heal-toe all the time I find it an absolute joy to drive!

Is the Gallardo MR or 4WD?

That's a 4WD, Only one variant was MR, which was the Balboni (sp?) edition
 
So far I've tried the NSX, NSX-R, AW11 MR2, X-Bow, Rocket, Ferrari 458 and 430 Scuderia, 2011 Elise and R8 LMS Ultra(Anniversary car). Only the AW11 and the R8 are really hard to drive, something really unstable about them, even messing with the suspension setting and downforce balance on the R8 doesn't help a whole lot. X-Bow is twitchy but can be driven around it. The others feels as good if not better than they were in GT5.
 
I just wanted to post this video of me driving a Pagani Huayra. I don't think there is anything wrong with this beast of a car. Having read up on some forums about how hard it is to drive, made me want to test it out. Due to its MR layout and Power, it is one of the harder ones to tame.
I also wanted to say that I am not the greatest driver and it took me several attempts to get a clean lap too. The settings are stock with no assists except abs1 and sport hard tires. No oil change if that matters.
 
I really enjoy driving the Diablo GT2 and especially the Lotus Europa. Despite so little power that thing can really turn itself around. They're great on Sports Hards, always keeping the tires they came with as they can deliver the best experience. I will admit the GT2 surprised me (it was my first MR car in the game) when it spun around but got the hang of it and it has racked up quite a few hundred miles, great car.

Currently working on the Stratos, you know what's up guys. That thing is one of the toughest of MRs to crack.
 
Ferrari-288-GT0-Red-Front-Quarter-Angle-4-st.jpg


FROM THE HEAVENS OF THE MR GODS!

#288GTO #iknowhashtagsheredontwork
 
Ferrari-288-GT0-Red-Front-Quarter-Angle-4-st.jpg


FROM THE HEAVENS OF THE MR GODS!

#288GTO #iknowhashtagsheredontwork

*coughs*

mclaren-f1.jpg


:D

In all seriousness though, I really like how challenging some of MRs are. As soon as I bought my F1, I tried lapping it around Spa. Spun out as soon as I reached Eau Rouge; I tried to pull a GT5 and casually break when diving into a corner :D

Remember guys, pwerful MRs are scary when approaching turns!
 


This may have been faster than what I did in GT5 in the same car...7:50 something...


Nice vid, you should definitely get a bigger tv sometime though. Lol.
I have a 22 inch samsung in my room that I play on, but it's not too bad. You get used to the display, but it's definitely better having a bigger one, because you can see better. I noticed this when going from my 22' to 37' that's in my living room.
 
Really enjoying the street-NSX's on Apricot Hill's combo s-turns, great stuff!!
I can imagine the sidewalls flexing.
 
That
Nice vid, you should definitely get a bigger tv sometime though. Lol.
I have a 22 inch samsung in my room that I play on, but it's not too bad. You get used to the display, but it's definitely better having a bigger one, because you can see better. I noticed this when going from my 22' to 37' that's in my living room.


Haha...the 32" works, my living room isn't that big...although 40" TV now are pretty cheap...
 
I'm wide awake now and enjoying this little beauty:
800px-Ford_GT40.JPG
 
I decided to do the La Sarthe supercar event in the f1 and it was a treat. It took me an hour to gold it because you can't hold off the fxx, enzo and huayra in the straights and the F1 is hard to drive but it was extremely fun to try to master. You really have to be careful in the corners with it but once you get it it is fast.
 
I bought a Gallardo today,I enjoyed racing it around Route 246.:) I know you said positive only but the F430 Scud' was a bit harder to tame..
gallardo is one of the best handling cars in the game, i love how you can drift it without needing to countersteer.
 
gallardo is one of the best handling cars in the game, i love how you can drift it without needing to countersteer.
Yep,then I woke up and realised it was all weel drive..:lol:
 
Back