"Mr. Yamauchi, when can we expect our Club Racing and Community features to be included?Addressed 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 39 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this one just got addressed 👍
Question anwered.

No, it has not been answered. Once again they have released the features without actually answering the question. I saw nothing on the pitstop blog about this prior to the update, nor did I see any thing posted in this thread from PD.

Well I'm happy to pick my battles in the question game with PD and mark this one off as 'asked and answered, your honour' and do what I'm doing now and start enjoying the features :)

Objection over ruled! The very existence of the features released, this very day, clearly answer the question albeit in a slightly different style than expected. We got what we wanted in this case, be happy with it 👍

VBR
No, it has not been answered. Once again they have released the features without actually answering the question. I saw nothing on the pitstop blog about this prior to the update, nor did I see any thing posted in this thread from PD.

So you are saying you would be happy if Kaz replied to this thread stating "November 19, 2014" ?

Or would you still not be happy, and just complain about something else?

I'm saying exactly what I said, no need to read between the lines & imagine otherwise. I'm merely pointing out that the question wasn't answered on the pitstop blog or in this thread. That doesn't bode well for all the other questions asked here if Kaz is gonna treat them in the same way.

👍

Update with club features released, thread gets locked and everyone is happy.

Personally I don't see the need to answer them all in the manner you described, Kaz is a busy man after all. He probably thought "I'll surprise them all with this update and they'll be stoked" but, instead, if he looked here now he'd see grumbling :confused:

VBR
I'm saying exactly what I said, no need to read between the lines & imagine otherwise. I'm merely pointing out that the question wasn't answered on the pitstop blog or in this thread. That doesn't bode well for all the other questions asked here if Kaz is gonna treat them in the same way.

👍

Agree. It's been 8 months since this question was asked. The thread can be locked, as there's no need for an answer now, but that doesn't mean people knew "the feature will return on November". Until yesterday, people still didn't know when this was going to happen... and that speaks badly, since technically everything can happen any time, be it tomorrow or in a year, and no one will know if Kaz doesn't answer.

Agree. It's been 8 months since this question was asked. The thread can be locked, as there's no need for an answer now, but that doesn't mean people knew "the feature will return on November". Until yesterday, people still didn't know when this was going to happen... and that speaks badly, since technically everything can happen any time, be it tomorrow or in a year, and no one will know if Kaz doesn't answer.
Yes, the thread can be locked. Community features are in GT6 now.

Congratulations to me, I did it! 👍

You can classify the question as "Answered".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back