Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Effects

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excessive Brightness

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Blitz picture and 'Pretty Rot' looks awesome. Especially 'Pretty Rot', the toning is great and the composition is definitely more than tasteful. Would've been better if the car's in motion though, but that's just my opinion of an already immensely strong photo.
Thank You, Taiga!

Epic shots here ! :drool: Very nice work 👍👍👍
Big Thanks, Shao!

Wow... Stunning edit work once more Alex. The car modification, the "lightning tube" on the side, the license plate, the fire, even the date, all these details are insane. Killer pic ! :drool:
Maybe it would have been even better with a panorama format, to have a deeper depth of field on the left. But that's already perfect :tup 👍
I also really love your last SLS pic, great composition and superb edit work 👍

Very cool edit. Done well too. I like it a lot! 👍

Only one little thing for me, the flames seem a little too transparent particularly at the base of them. But it's only a minor thing. ;)

"Wait a minute Doc, are you trying to tell me you made a time machine...out of a Delorean?!"

Great work mate 👍

excellent !!!!
Thanks!

Wow... Stunning edit work once more Alex. The car modification, the "lightning tube" on the side, the license plate, the fire, even the date, all these details are insane. Killer pic ! :drool:
Maybe it would have been even better with a panorama format, to have a deeper depth of field on the left. But that's already perfect :tup 👍
I also really love your last SLS pic, great composition and superb edit work 👍
Thanks for the feedback! This work won in the second round of the tournament in our Russian group :) As soon as the third round of voting, lay another job, I think it will appeal not less :)

Amazing edit, MrEverest. :bowdown: 👍
Thanks You!👍

GPR
Very cool edit. Done well too. I like it a lot! 👍

Only one little thing for me, the flames seem a little too transparent particularly at the base of them. But it's only a minor thing. ;)
Thanks You, George! I'm still experimenting on the effect of fire :)

"Wait a minute Doc, are you trying to tell me you made a time machine...out of a Delorean?!"

Great work mate 👍
"If both do made a time machine, then make her stylish!"
Thanks You, lee!👍

Very nice editing 👍
Thanks You! :)

Well executed edit, love it. ;)👍
Thanks You, Nicolas! :)

That looks like a very clean edit. Also there is a very nice feeling in that pic. 👍
Thank you, I tried :)

---
fResh8​

Oh, very interesting toning in that shot. I'm really liking the artistic feel it provides - the little things you added make it so much better, in my opinion. Great work. 👍

I completely agree with Nenad. It's looks great and the contrasting hues of the colder surroundings against the warm car colour works really well. 👍

Thanks you, Jeremy, George and Nenad!

So, here is the work that I talked about somewhat earlier. With this work, I won the third round of the photographic competition. Endured a lot of fears, but as I see myself, I surpassed myself, honestly, did not expect from you such results in each of the three rounds.

>FINAL<

Wow. The Weider shot is a masterpiece. A perfect edit work with a lot of little details which create a flamboyant pic ! love it :) :cheers:
And I also love the strong atmosphere of this last shot, great work once again.

Sometimes one picture tell a story a thousand times better thant ten pics set. Artistic and coloured kingdom is your Mister Alex Everest, now I must watch each shot in fullscreen format, very very very nice editing skills, various cars and locations are both enhanced the delightfull way.

Back